CHAPTER 6-The Man who can’t be moved. [TOP’s Promise]

Counter promises

 

CHAPTER 6-The Man who can’t be moved. [TOP’s Promise]

 

TOP’s searched for Bom but still no sign of Bom so instead he sat for awhile and looks at every people’s face hoping to see Bom.

Then Natalie saw TOP, TOP stand to ask her. “Where’s Bom?” TOP asked.

“Err~… Bom already left but before she left, she waited for you….You should go home now.” Natalie said.

“NO! If Bom already left then Im willing to wait for her if she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.” TOP said.

“Ok! But don’t blame if you just waited for nothing.” Natalie reminds TOP then walk out.

The next, next day, Natalie decides to see if TOP really mean what he said.

“OMO! TOP waited for almost 3 days??!!” Natalie text it to Bom then contact Ralph.

 

*Dials Phone*

Ralph: Hello? Who this?

Natalie: It’s me, Natalie…

Ralph: Really? I thought you already erased my number?

Natalie: Aish~!! …. This is not about you! I called because of TOP! , He waited for almost 3 days here in airport. I already told him that Bom left but he still waited for Bom. He’s hoping that Bom will be back soon. Im thinking if you can convince him, maybe he will listen to you! Tell him to move on and make him stop waiting for nothing.

Ralph: It’s not easy! TOP is not a kind of person that’s easy to please. You know!

Natalie: Then why not try! Do everything just to make him realize and move on. And besides he’s not a stranger or what, he’s our friend duh?

Ralph: Fine! I’ll be there soon.

-End of conversation-

 

While TOP is just staring at Bom’s picture on his phone “Please come back..” TOP said himself while staring at Bom’s photo. Then a guard approaches TOP and told him he can’t stay in that area.

“Why not? Im waiting for someone!” TOP is getting mad good thing Ralph is there to stop him.

“Im so sorry mister guard. Don’t worry he’s my friend, I can handle this.” Ralph said in a calm way. The guard nods and left them.

“Hey TOP!!! What’s wrong with you?” Did you know that it’s almost 3 days since you---“

“I don’t care! I’ll wait for Bom no matter what! “TOP exclaim.

“Why don’t you just move on? And besides---“Ralph interrupts when TOP got pissed so he grabs Ralph’s shirt and drags him near.

“…And besides what if Bom decided not to come back? NOTHING will HAPPENS if you will just STAND and WAIT! MOVE ON DUDE!”

Even there’s a possibility that TOP will punch him… still, Ralph said what he really needs to say. TOP release  him by pushing. Natalie felt nervous so she went out from where she hides to go-between the two of them.

 “Tell me, how can I move on when I’m still in loved with Bom?!....*sigh* S-sorry guys for making you two worried.”TOP said trying to calm.

“Fine ! If you can’t move on, then don’t! If you’re still in loved with Bommie, then don’t stop loving her. I have a better idea than moving on and waiting. It’s just waiting here is stupid! “ Natalie said as she helps Ralph to get up.

The two guys gave Natalie a what-do-you-mean- face. “*sigh* I mean, instead of moving on and waiting here, why not show Bom that you’re really  worth for her. And change for the better TOP!”Natalie smirks.

“So when you go back in Korea, at least you have the possibility to make Bom give you another chance and accept you as her boyfriend again.” Ralph added.

TOP smiles knowing he still have a chance to make Bom accept her again.

“Thanks for the advice! I realized that waiting here will don’t change anything and its stupid. See you guys!” TOP puts Bom’s photo on his pocket and start walking. He leaves the two confuse and curious.

“At least we made him stop for being stupid and wait for nothing!” Ralph utter and look at each other’s face.

*********

Finally TOP came home ! The first thing he did is to open the box. Bom put their pictures and all the stuff that TOP gave to her.

“I promise to you Bom Park, that I’ll do everything to prove you that I deserve another chance. I swear to make you fall in love with me again! Just wait Alien girl… I promise!”

 -END OF CHAPTER 6-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------