Chapter 3 - Tabi + Bommie = ALIEN Couple!

Counter promises

 

TOP’s POV

The first time I laid my eyes on someone like Bom made my heart beat fast.

She’s the only girl that makes me smile without any reason. I’m willing to do everything just to make her mine. In fact, I used my friend Ralph as an excuse just to convince Bom for a date a double-date, rather.

Ralph is pissed. I know he’s pissed but whether he like it or not, he need to come with me.

I’m excited but kind of nervous; maybe because I can’t wait to see her, and nervous because this is the first time that I will confess my feelings for a girl. Usually, girls confess their feelings to me, not me ok!.

But this time??? …………………*sigh* Good luck to me. I mean, to us.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

”A double-date?! Are you serious?!” Natalie yelled.

“Please Unnie! TOP and his friend asked for a double-date .And besides give yourself a chance to experience the feeling of being inlove!”  Bom cousin.

“Oh excuse me Bommie Park ? …well…..~ ummmmmm………..FINE!” Natalie said with her arms cross.

The two girl’s conversation interrupts by the sound of the doorbell.

“You open it Bommie!”  Natalie ordered to Bom, but Bom is being stubborn.

“Why me? You open it! You’re older than me. I’m your dongsaeng!” Bom said pouting.

“If you don’t open that stupid door, I will tell your secret to your mom!!” Natalie felt she’s winning over this corn girl.

“Yah!!! You shouldn’t do that! You’re so mean Unnie...FINE! I’ll open the door.” Bom stand to open the door and greet them.

“Good evening Bom and to you err~….. Natalie. This is my friend Ralph.” TOP said but Natalie doesn’t care to them.

“Hey unnie don’t be so choosy! Let’s go now!” Bom yelled.

“Go ahead! I will just lock the door.”Natalie yelled back.

Bom grabbed her pouch and hold her cousin’s hand and dragged her to the back of the car.

The two pairs get inside the car. TOP is on the driver’s seat and beside him is Bom while the two is at the back feeling awkward.

The car stops in front of a restaurant; they get inside and sat in a different table. Ralph realized that Natalie is his classmate in highschool.

“Look at them, at first they feel awkward. *chuckles* who would say that Ralph has no idea of this double-date thingy, that I just used him as an excuse!” TOP said looking at the two.

“So it means you just used Ralph as an excuse?!” Bom is astonished.

TOP realized that he already said the truth.

“Err, OK Fine!  I just used him to convince you for this date.” TOP said then hold Bom’s hand.

“You know, if you just asked me to have a date with you, I would still say ‘yes’ with or without an excuse.” Bom smiled at TOP.

“That’s the reason why I like you so much!” TOP let go of Bom’s hand and stand to confess.

*clears throat* “Park Bom, err~ I know it’s too soon but it doesn’t matter. What matters is I like you! …..So Park Bom can you be my girl?”

Bom felt her heart beating fast again. She can’t believe on what’s happening.

“Oh! You’re such an Alien! How can you--- I mean what did you say?”Bom said blushing

TOP sigh and still waiting for Bom’s response “I said can you be my Alien girlfriend? You said im an Alien right? Then I want you to be my Alien girl!!!! “TOP shouted.

Everyone’s staring at them and witnessed their magical moment. Bom stand and hugged her TOP.

“Yes! Yes I can be your Alien girl. And you’re my only Alien guy in my life!”

Everybody applaud after that magical sweet moment, Ralph and Natalie decided to leave them.

“Hey alien couple! We’re going now!” Ralph interrupts the two alien.

“Look, I’m sorry if you get involved into this date. I know you’re pissed so I’m really sorry dude!” TOP apologized to Ralph.

“It’s OK! You shouldn’t be sorry dude. Actually I want to thank you coz if you didn’t use me as an excuse I’ll never had a chance to meet her again.” Ralph whispered to TOP.

“Congrats Bommie!! We know you guys need this night so were going now. Hey you TOP! Take care of my cousin ok?...”Natalie reminds TOP.

“If something bad happens to Bom, I’m telling you mister alien I’m going to ki----“  Before Natalie finish her sentence Ralph dragged her.

“Come on just let them enjoy their date” Ralph said.

It’s getting late but the both of them didn’t care. Time is in their hands and feels alienated.

-END OF CHAPTER 3-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you go, chapter 3 everyone!

Hope you like this chapter!!!

 Ralph and Natalie are just random characters .Although they have a connection to TOP and Bom still, this all about Alien Couple only. 

Thank you to those supporting & reading my fanfic ^.^ TOPBOM FTW!