The 3 Maknaes talk

I'm in Your Hands!

The plane ride back home was not that long but everyone fell asleep on board the plane and before they knew it the plane touched down at Incheon internationa airport. 

"Ladies and Gentle, we have just landed at Incheon international aiport. Please remain seated until the plane has come to a complete stop. Thank you" 
The flight stewerdess annouced on the plane's annoucer.

After a good 5 minutes the plane came to a full stop and everyone stood up to get their stuff.

Both twins stood up and stretched at the same time. A twin thing perhaps...? 

Anyways, everyone got off the plane and went to the conveyor where the bags are being placed to be claimed by its owner. 
(Okay, I've been to the airport a lot of times since I was a kid but seriously What do you call this part of the airport..? //orz) 

"Come on.. Come on..." Youngmin was muttering impatiently for his bag while tapping his foot. Obviously he was not in a good mood. I wonder why. 

It took a while since there were alot of passengers for the plane but finally Youngmin gut his luggage. "Ugh, finally.." Youngmin said.

Suddenly Youngmin dragged Kwangmin by the wrist away from the conveyor.

"H-hey! What are you doing..!?" Kwangmin protestedd " I still need to get my lugga--"  before Kwangmin could finish Youngmin stopped and said 

"Just come with me for a moment"  looking at Kwangmin in the eyes.

"Fine..Fine.." Kwangmin couldn't really do anything about it seems like his older brother was being serious. ".Wait just let me tell Hyunseong Hyung to get my bag."

Youngmin nodded and freed Kwangmin from his grip allowing him to go to Hyunseong to do a small favor which was to get his bag for him,
Quickly Kwangmin came back to his twin.

"Minwoo, you comin'?" Youngmin looked at Minwoo who already got his bag. 

"Sure! What's up?"  Minwoo came with the twins. 

The 3 maknaes were now away from the crowd leaving the groupl 

"So..why did you want to talk about? " Minwoo asked the older twin. 

"I was kinda wondering... about the new member..." Youngmin was a bit hesitant but continued anyway " I kinda don't like the idea of having a new member... I mean don't you think 6 members is already enough? I ..I don't want a new member!" 

Kwangmin tried comforting his twin who looked like he was about to cry. 

the 3 were silent for a while. Not sure what to respond to Youngmin. Finally Minwoo broke the silence between the three of them. 

"I..I know how you feel I'm shocked about it myself I mean a new member all of a sudden? The company didn't even tell us..." Minwoo fell silent for a while. 
"But...I'm more than sure it was for a good reason anyways, being added all of a sudden means he must be great right..?" 

Kwangmin nodded in agreement. 

"I'm sure it will turn out okay, Hyung..." Kwangmin patted Yougnmin's back. 

"No! I don't want  a ne--" Youngmin's words were cut short by a short yell off the distance

"Hey!" a familliar voice was heard by the 3 maknaes. 

It was Jeongmin. 

"What are you guys talking about? Jeongmin asked. 

"Oh we were talking about the ne--" Youngmin quickly covered Minwoo's mouth. 

"Uh...We-we were talking about that new thing at school right, Kwangmin?" Youngmin nudged Kwangmin's wrist. 

"Oh uh.. Yeah! That new thing with the new stuff..." Kwangmin nervously said. 

Looking at the 3mins with cluelessness Jeongmin quickly walked away from them. That 3 makneas just had a awkward smiles glued onto their faces until he left. 

"Dude, what's with the mouth covering?!" Minwoo shouted. 

"Shhhh!!" Youngmin shushed Minwoo. " Don't tell anyone about this. Honestly I don't want a new member."

Youngmin Crossed his arms. 

"But you were acting nice to YoungJae back there..." Kwangmin looking at YoungJae who was still waiting for his luggage. 

"Well duh, What do you want me to be mean to him?!" Youngmin replied. 

And then.. the twins started arguing. Minwoo sighed. 

And the arguement was intense to the point of kwangmin saying,

" Are you just feeling threatened about your popularity going down? Huh? I bet you are."

Youngmin was shocked and speechless.

"Ouch, right at the spot." Minwoo added pointing at Youngmin's heart. 

"Pffft, this conversation's over." Youngmin turned his back on the 2 members and simply left the two. 'ya know sometimes Youngmin can be such an egoist.
(Okay, I lied I haven't even met them! But still this is just a little shizzle to spice up the story okay? //derp)

"Sometimes, that brother of mine acts like such a spoiled brat."  Kwangmin sighed and decided to look for Hyunseong who still had his bag.

Anyways, let's just get a little quick time laps here, Okay, everyone got their bags and the car waiting for them was waiting outside. 
And again their Manager and Youngjae had to go to a seperate route to avoid anyone seeing them luckily they managed to get by the crowd and rejoined the others at the van. 

____
AN: Welp, I'm back! Wahahahahahahahahahaha! Here's a little story. I already got the next chapter lined up. Sorry for those who were waiting (If there are any. orz) happy reading!