How was your day? Did you sleep well?

I'm in Your Hands!

After getting in the airport everything pretty much went smooth sailing from there on out. They checked in their luggage although YoungJae and their manager had to seperate from the group since you know Youngjae had to be kept hidden but was united with the rest of the and waited for their plane to arrive in a VIP area that was reserved most especially for them. 

Everyone was seated and again awkward silence took over that room. 

"This atmosphere is verry oppresive..I need to change it somehow..." YoungJae thought to himself quickly he thought of a topic. 

"So...Umm...H-how was everyone's day?Did you guys sleep well?" nervously Youngjae asked with a wry smile. 

Everyone looked at Youngjae for a while and looked backed everyone doesn't seem to be in the mood to talk right now...

Donghyun realized what Younjae was trying to do and gave him props for trying and tried to play along with Youngjae 

"Mine was okay. Donghyun smiled and looked at Minwoo recalling what happened in their hotel room. "I slept great too so maybe that's why I'm having a great day." he added.

Minwoo looked at Donghyun  with a confused daze. "Huh..? Wonder why he's looking at me" Minwoo thought to himself.

Youngmin and Kwangmin both recalled the toothbrush incident last night.

"Well I didn't really have a great time sleeping last night." Kwangmin muttered to himself

Minwoo heard Kwangmin muttering to himself. "Huh, what happened...?" Minwoo asked since he knew Youngmin probably had something to do with it.

"It's nothing...It's Kwangmin's fault anyway..."  he softly replied glaring at Kwangmin.

"How is it my fault?! I mean I found it gross at first but we're twins for God's sake using the same toothbursh ain't that bad!"  Kwangmin argued with Youngmin.

"Wait...the noises we heard last night was ...?!" Jeongmin hesitantly continued but ended up shouting "The two of you fighting over a toothbrush?!"

The twins slowly nodded. Jeongmin was trying his best not to laugh and covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing. But Hyunseong failed and bursted out laughing  "Ahahhahahahahahaha!'

The twins' faces turned red as a tomatoe. They ended up explaining what happened last night. 

Everyone bursted out in laughter hearing what happened yesterday. You have to admin it is kinda funny especially considering how old they are bit it's kinda cute too right?  

Youngmin and Kwangmin argued with each other on whose fault it was well not really much of an argue more of a comdedic gag. Consdidering they're horrible in gags. 

"Now, now break it up you two. Wouldn't want this "fight" getting bigger." Their manager smiled breaking up the twin's and their argument. "We'll just have to buy the two of you new toothbrushes when we get home. He added trying to control the situation from getting any bigger. 


Finally, the atmorsphere of the room finally became lively. Everyone started to talk with each other laughing well.... Except for Youngjae that is. He was still feeling kinda awkward but he looked happy anyways. I guess what I'm trying to say is everyone's having a great time now. 

Finally the time came and their plane already arrived, it was time to board the plane. 

"Okay, everyne settle down, the plane just arrived." Their manager announced. "Be sure not to leave anything behind." he added. 
Everyone nodded and got their stuff ready and headed out. 

Youngjae who was at the back of the group stopped, looked at the members and smiled . "So..this are the people I'll be working with..." he smiled knowing he's in good hands. 

___
AN: Well then, that's the end of Chapter 5 next chapter is gonna be posted soon! (Err... maybe...? ) Anyways, happy reading!