Hotel Room

I'm in Your Hands!

Boyfriend made their way back to their hotel. By the time they got there, it was already 11:37 PM. Although the Hyung line still wanted to 
go back at the karaoke bar; they made note that they'll go back next time they're in the area. 

They hopped on the elevator. "Wait, what floor is our room...?" asked Kwangmin. 

"Sixth." replied Hyunseong. Pressing the button that goes to the sixth floor. And then... Elevator music starts to play.

The elevator opened its doors, indicating they have arrived on the sixth floor.

"Well then.. See you all tomorrow and remember wake up early our flight will be tomorrow at 11. " Their manager reminded them, eyeing all the members. "We also have something to discuss something important before we leave. Don't be late."

"Yes, sir!" All the members replied.

Soon enough everyone left for their respective rooms.

Of course the twins, Youngmin and Kwangmin, shared a room.  The room across the twins' was occupied by Jeongmin and Hyunseong. While beside their rooms is Donghyun and Minwoo's, while the manager was besides the twins' room.

In Minwoo and Donghyun's room:
After changing and brushing their teeth they were ready to get some well earned shut eye.

"Ugh, I think I've never been so glad to see a bed in all my life." Donghyun joked while stretching.

Minwoo settled himself onto his bed and went under the covers showing only his head.

"Yeah... I know what you mean. Today was awfully tiresome, seriously..." Minwoo replied half awake.

"Hey Minwoo, where my s--" Before Donghyun could finish his sentence he heard soft snoring, well not really snore, you could say heavy breathing? Turning around he saw Minwoo already fast asleep. 

Seeing the maknae fast asleep, Donghyun went closer to Minwoo and kissed him on the forehead making Minwoo smile. 

Donghyun smiled and layed down on his bed. "Good night, my sweet Maknae" Donghyun smiled Softly and closed the lamp and went to sleep.

Meanwhile, in Youngmin and Kwangmin's room:
The TV was on and the twins were too busy changing to even turn the volume down. Almost all the lights in the room were open. 

"Hey hyung, where's my PJ's?" Kwangmin asked, wondering where he had left his PJ's. Looking in the closet, it wasn't there; in their suitcase, it wasn't there either. Where could it be?

"Your PJ's? How should I know?" Youngmin replied in annoyance.  'Can he just find it himself? I'm busy brushing my teeth.' He thought to himself and sighed.

"Oh wait, never mind! Found them!" Kwangmin rejoiced as he found his PJ's under the sheets of his bed. 

Kwangmin changed into his PJs and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "Hey Hyung, where's my toothbrush...? I can't find it I left it right here," Kwangmin asked.

Youngmin was already getting annoyed and was getting really irritable, perhaps he really just wanted to sleep already?

"Can't you just find them you--" But, before Youngmin could finish..

"Hey! That's my toothbrush!" Kwangmin pointed at the toothbrush Youngmin was using. 

"What? No way! I've been using this toothbrush ever since we arrived!" Youngmin shouted while waving the toothbrush at Kwangmin.

"..."  

"..."

Silence filled the room.  Both twins looked at each other, realizing one thing:

They've been using the same toothbrush for a week now. 

Youngmin, looking at the toothbrush and realizing that it had be in in his twin brother's mouth threw it across the other side of the bathroom.
Both immediately ran to the faucet . Pushing each other to get some water to wash their mouths.


"Hey quit it!" Youngmin shouted, elbowing his twin aside.

"Hey! I also placed that inside my mouth! Dude, let me wash my mouth!" Kwangmin yelled, pushing Youngmin away from the faucet.

Across the other side of the hall... In Hyunseong and Jeongmin's room:
"Did you hear that...?"  Jeongmin asked, sitting up from underneath the bed covers.

"Probably the twins fighting over something," Hyunseong replied, not bothering to get up from his bed. 

Jeongmin was getting woried. Maybe the fight was something big and he was thinking of going to check if the twins were alright. But then again, they know the twins, and they could've been fighting over something stupid.

"I know what you're thinking, don't bother. Who knows, they could be fighting over something silly like a toothbrush." Hyunseong added to comfort Jeongmin

Oh, you have no idea how right you are Hyunseong. 

Jeongmin laughed and went back to sleep.
 

Last but not the least, in their manager's room:
"Ugh, how do I break the news...? " Their manager murmured to himself. 

Walking back and fourth inside his room, he was not sure how to tell the boys the big news. 

Now, I know what you're thinking and yes, you are correct the news was...

Boyfriend is going have a new member.

Their manager was getting anxious, nervous about how the members would react. Would they get happy on having a new brother into their "Family"? Would they get mad and say 6 members are enough? Or would they not care on having a new member?

After looking at the clock realizing it was already 1:12 AM he decided to dismiss all the possible outcomes and went to sleep.

_____
AN: There, done with chapter 2 yeah! Anyways, Thanks to everyone who read the first chapter in the YoungMin (Boyfriend)) facebook page!
Anyways, the 3rd chapter is gonna be out soon too! Hopefully and it will be about Boyfriend finding out the new and maybe just maybe the new member will appear...? Or maybe it will be on chapter 4... Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!