Early Morning Surprise!

I'm in Your Hands!

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"  The phone alarm echoed around the hotel room. It continued ringing until the owner of the phone finally stood up and grabbed his phone to stop the ringing.

"Ugh, it's already morning...?" Boyfriend's manger murmured to himself. Getting up from his bed, he quickly went to the bathroom to do his business and take a bath. After changing his clothes, he made sure that everything was already packed. 

"Okay, now for the hard part. Waking the members up..." He thought to himself.  

Leaving his bedroom, he headed to Donghyun and Minwoo's room first, since it'd be easiest to wake the two up.

He opened the door using the master key and headed towards Donghyun first. He grabbed Donghyun by the shoulders and started shaking him.

"Wake up, it's six in the morning! We still have a meeting, remember...?"

"Ugh..mhhmm... five more minutes..." the leader respoded groggily.

The manager tried shaking him harder. "HEY! Wake up! We need to start the meeting early! It's really IMPORTANT!" he shouted. 

And voila, within a few seconds, both were wide awake. They didn't want to get scolded by their manager so early in the morning.

"Ah, that's better," their manager smiled. "You two wake up Youngmin and Kwangmin, I'll wake up Hyunseong and Jeongmin." 

Both members nodded. They were always assigned to wake up the twins since, well, Youngmin only gets up if Minwoo wakes him up.  Their manager 
handed them the key to Youngmin and Kwangmin's room and the two headed of to twins' room.

Going inside the twins' room, the two of them tried to wake the siblings.

"Hey, manager hyung said to wake up already. He says we'll have a meeting before we leave for the aiport," Minwoo said, trying to wake up Youngmin 

Youngmin didn't respond; actually he didn't even move, as if he didn't hear or feel anything. 

"Youngmin? YOUNGMIN?! WAKE UP! HOLY-- ARE YOU DEAD?! DON'T HEAD FOR THE LIGHT YOUNGMIN! DON'T HEAD FOR THE LIGHT!"

Ignoring Minwoo's cries, Donghyun turned to the younger twin. "Hey Kwangmin, wake up dude. Wouldn't want manager hyung scolding us  so early in the morning, would you?" he stated. He knew Kwangmin was always scared when manager hyung gets super angry, especially in the morning. 

At once, Kwangmin stood up and ran to the bathroom to get ready. 

"Ah, well that's one less burden for us." Minwoo commented before going back to yelling at Youngmin's sleeping face.

Meanwhile in Jeongmin and Hyunseong's room:
The manager entered the room, and to his pleasant surprise, both occupants were already awake.

"Wow, that was fast," he said in amazement.  " Why are you guys already awake?" 

"We heard your shouting from Donghyun and Minwoo's room," Jeongmin explained "So we just decided to wake up rather than wait for you to wake us up."

"Ah, that's good to hear." The manager smiled.

"So, is everyone already up?" Hyunseong asked while brushing his teeth. 

"I'm not sure. I think the twins are still asleep. I hope Minwoo is able to wake up Youngmin," Their manager replied. He knew Youngmin was the slowest out of all the members and it was always a challenge for them to wake him up. 

After everyone was done getting ready, they could finally go to the airport. But sadly, they were running an hour and a half late so they had to cancel the early morning meeting.

"Shoot, how am I suppose to tell them about the new member? I can't just tell them in the airport! That would stir up the media," Their manager cursed.
"Plus, the new kid's gonna be waiting at the aiport for us." 

They were about to leave the hotel and was ready to head out for the van. All that was needed was to check out from the hotel. 

"Hey hyung, you wouldn't happen to have an extra toothbrush lying around would you..?" Youngmin asked Jeongmin.

"No, I don't have one. Sorry," Jeongmin replied. "Why are you asking anyways?" 

"Uhhh... nevermind...." Youngmin backed away. 

"Wonder what's gotten to him..." Donghyun murmured to himself. 

Their manager was busy with the front desk and a few minutes later they were done. 

"Manager hyung,  why do you want us to leave this early anyways? And what was that about an early morning meeting?" Minwoo kept pestering his mananger about it. Call him curious, I guess... 

"Well... I... uhhh..." Their mananger's mind went blank. How is he suppose to tell that they are gonna be having a new member?

"Well, you see... you guys are kind--" Before their manager could even finish his sentence, a voice was heard. 

"Ummm... Mananger Hyung..?" 

Huh..? Who said that? It wasn't any of the members. Quickly everyone looked at the direction where the voice was coming from, a young man...