How rumors start

I'm in Your Hands!

"Huh? Who are you?" Jeongmin asked the young man standing near them. "Why did you call our manager...?"

Everyone's eyes was set on the young man. Everyone was confused on what the hell was happening. Well except for their manager
who of course knew who the young man was. Yup you're correct...

It's Boyfriend's new member!

"Oh please tell me this isn't happening right now..." Their manager was having a mental break down inside his head.

Thankfully, he was able to keep it cool well trying to at least....

Quickly their manager took all the members and shoved them in the van. 

"H-hey!" Younmin shouted surprised, being shoved into a van is kinda unexpected ya' know. 

"Get in! Everyone get in! We're running late and I'll explain everything later!" Their manager then shushed everyone. 

Now then, their manger then walked towards the young man. 

"You my friend are coming with me." grabbing the young man by the wrist.

All the young man could do was just nod in agreement after all it would be awkward if he sat with the other members and 
he also wouldn't want to make any fuss with them considering he's gonna be working with them.

As soon as the two sat in the front their manager told the driver to drive fast since they were running late! 

It was a long awkward drive to the airport.  All the members were confused and not sure why there's a young man in the front sitting beside their manager.

"Could it be...? The rumors were true that we are getting a new member?" Hyunseong murmured to himself in his seat.

20 minutes passed and still the awkward silence hasn't been broken! Finally their manager decided to break the silence by saying, 

"His name is Lee YoungJae." not even bothering to look at the members. "I know what you guys are thinking but I'll just explain everything once we are in the airport."

You know sometimes managers can be cold sometimes. Well yeah, they are nice and all but sometimes manager are a bit cold 
but they should be! I mean how else can he descipline the members right? Anyways, let's get back to the story!

"Lee YoungJae..."  That name echoed in Kwangmin's mind. 

Setting the unexpected events aside everyone just decided to sleep since they were still feeling a bit sleepy! Psha, blame the Karaoke bar for that!

After a few good minutes they finally arrived at the airport and as excpected a lot of Bestfriends were their waiting for beloved Boyfriend members to arrive
holding up different banners, pictures of the members and even glow sticks! Such dedicated fans? Saesang fa--- Nah, just kidding. 

"Wow, so many people are waiting for us!" Minwoo's drousiness quickly went away seeing their fans and was now pumped up!

The exact opposite was running through Boyfriend's manager. "This is bad, if they see YoungJae it will cause a big fuss and spread more rumors!" 

Sensing something was wrong Donghyun asked their manager if there was something wrong. "Manager hyung, anything wrong...?" 

Ther manager looked at Donghyun spotting the Sunglasses Donghyun was wearing quickly the manager asked Donghyun if he could borrow them.  

"Sure." Donhyun smiled knowing it would be used as a disguise to keep YoungJae unnoticed.

"Perfect!" he thought to himself. 

"Okay, everyone I need you to go and keep the fans distracted while I take YoungJae inside." Their manager explained.

Everyone nodded. After that little discussion all the members went out of the van putting on their best smiles to please the fans of course. Hoping they don't notice their manager and YoungJae going inside the airport. 

As expected as soon as they were spotted countless screams were heard. Fangirls yeah... 

"Ahhh! Youngmin Oppa! I love you!" One of the fangirls screamed. 

"Oh my God! Minwoo oppa looks cuter in person! I can't believe he has abs!"  Minwoo heard that and turned in to the direction of the voice it was coming from and smiled. 

"Hyungseong oppa! Please come back soon!"  A Hyusneong fangirl squealed while waving a Hyunseong banner. 

The crowd was getting a bit rowdy there was pushing, elboing yeah it's hard being in that crowd right now....

"Jeongminnie! Our Mirror prince please! Look here!" 

"Donghyun Oppa! Please take care"! 

Okay it seems like everything is going to plan the memebers were almost near the airport's entrance. 

Meanwhile....

"Phew, thank goodness no one noticed us..." Manager hyung sighed in relief. 

YoungJae, decided to take  Donghyun's sunglasses off and smiled knowing a disastrous event was avoided. 

Unaware that they were being followed by a fan ... Okay not a fan more of a saesang fan... 

"Huh? I wonder why their manager is not with them in going inside the airport..." The Saesang fan wondered for a moment. "Could it be...the rumors about Boyfriend getting a new member was true....?"  The Saesang fan quickly took out her camera and took a picture of Youngjae. 




"Fu fu fu fu, Seems like I'll be spending my week uploading pictures of this 'new member." She grinned looking at the clear picture she took of YoungJae looking at the crowd of fangirls.

Anyways, on the bright side... Boyfriend, their manager and YoungJae were able to get inside the aiport without any problem. Well...excluding the Saesang fan thing...