After a Busy Day

I'm in Your Hands!

Boyfriend was in Japan, preparing for their new Japanese album. But sadly, it was their last day in Japan.

Anyways, the streets seemed to be always be busy in Japan; so many cars coming from all four directions, people running late for work and people just chillin'. On the other side. so many light as far as the eye could see. 

"Man, there're so many restaurants! Where should we eat?!" Hyunseong said looking at the other members. "Well...?"
 
The day was very tiresome for the boys as they had a photoshoot in the morning, a recording session in the afternoon and they just got back from one mini fan meeting event.
 
"Ahh... too tired...I wanna sleep..." a drowsy looking Youngmin murmured. He looked like he was going to collapse any moment now. 
 
After a few minutes, of what seemed like eternity, for them to pick one good retaurant they decided to go in a nice looking traditional Japanese retaurant which was next to a Karaoke bar.
 
"Kinda ironic how a traditional Japanese restaurant is next to a noisy Karaoke bar, don't cha' think, hyung...?" Minwoo snickered looking at Donghyun. 
 
"Yeah... I wonder how the staff even deals with the noise next door.." Donghyun replied while looking at the menu.
 
They ordered a lot since they had so little to eat all day. All they had for lunch was two rice balls and a few chips, and they didn't even get to eat much of that since they were running late!
 
"Hmmm...I'll think I'll have the..." Kwangmin was busy discussing with himself on what to order. "The sushi really looks good here but, I just had sushi for dinner yesterday but..." Kwangmin pouted his lips due to frustration. It seemed Kwangmin was lost in thought. 

 After a few minutes they decided what to order. Twenty minutes later their orders finally arrived. All the food on the table was enough for a feast fit for a king!
 
"Well then...Let's eat!" Jeongmin shouted with a huge smile on his face. But, he ate the least out of all the members...
 
Everyone else was devouring all the food as if they hadn't eaten for days... Okay, maybe not... But they did eat a lot!
 
"Uhhh... more rice, sir..?" One of the waitresses suggested after looking at the almost empty rice bowl Hyunseong had.
 
"Sure, why not?" Hyunseong replied as if he was asking a question.
 
One big feast later:
 
Minwoo let out a burp of satisfaction. "Whoops, excuse me," he said softly.
 
The others were looking fully satisfied and was ready to hit the sack. 
 
They paid and left the restaurant with huge smiles of satisfaction on their faces. Their manager was looking at the clock  "It's only 10:34, do you boys still want to check something out before we go back to the hotel..?" 
 
The members looked at each other recalling  there was a Karaoke bar near by. "Oh, how about we check out that Karaoke bar you guys were talking about earlier?" Donghyun suggested.
 
"Sounds good to me." Kwangmin nodded in agreement. 
 
And soon they found themselves in a long hallway with many rooms. It was noisy considering it was a Friday, and you know how wild people get on Fridays, right? 

So this is kinda what they did when they went in: http://youtu.be/7F5BxzIynYQ

Once they were inside the room they went wild. Specially the Hyung Line. 

(And yes, like the video title says it's from Wonder Boys: behind the scences. Please watch, it's so funny!) 

After singing their hearts out they decided to go back to their hotel. 

___
AN: Welp, how was it? Sorry I was listening to "Be My Shine" when I was writing this and Japan was the only thing that came to mind. Anyways, Le Original Character will appear soon. Well maybe(?). Anyways, how was the first chapter?