Accuse

When The Only Thing She Lived For Was Soccor...

NON EDIT

(9/05/2011) updated 

AUTHORS NOTE: not updating that much. i keep clicking on this story, i realise/think you get profile views by clicking on your story? so when i update a chap, that counts as a view and so does looking at my other chapters? oh well... there must be only 40 views then :)

P.S: i wrote half this chapter some week/weeks ago and then i finished it off today. i've been really busy but my first suscriber is really giving me encouragement. even if you read this or not  bukcayy... thank you :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

Damien was slapping a mop onto the wall with a very angry expression on his face and so was everyone else, they were painting a large window overlooking the entire oval. It was one of those windows were when they were playing soccer was interrupted by the principals constant distractions as he screamed from the top of it.

“I still believe one of you turned us in and believe me I will find you.” he said through a microphone where you can change your voice into a variety (in this situation being the dark Vader voice).

Yesung put his mop down. “or... maybe... maybe you are just blaming everyone because you did it!” he said and Damien looked around worriedly, hoping that the members weren’t considering that theory and then they leeched further near him and he moved back, then they moved further in which he continued to move back.

“Stay away...”he said and then changed his voice into the dark Vader. “You hear me stay away!”

“Damien...” they said and Damien flinched, from his point of view they looked like ravenous zombies. “Damien...”

“PISS OFF!” he said and then held the microphone out at them threateningly. “I didn’t tell you but this microphone has a laser beams. YA YA YA!” when he saw that this act didn’t worry them he began jumping on the floor constantly in despair with a childish visage. “Aww come on!! PISS OFF!!!!”

They carried him onto their backs as he screamed.

“LET ME DOWN!” he yelled.

But they were like zombies. The expression they held was like zombies until they were in front of the dorm. They knocked.

“Who is it?” a voice called. The accent sounded like it was from another world but the voice sounded calm and composed.

“It’s the soccer team!”

“Oh not you guys.”

The door opened and revealed a man with very long hair, braided wearing a colourful hat. “What is it now... another series of havouc, another series of complete nonsense or another series of mindless, pointless immaturity?”

“All three.” Replied Kyuhyun and the man in reply rolled his eyes.

“Come in.” he led them into his dorm which was full of plants and leaves everywhere. There was another man, sitting on the other bed, he was reading a book and sipping liquid from a cup. He looked up at them, smiled and said.

“Would you like a cup of tea?” his accent was just as weird.

“Don’t mind him.” he said and the waved his hand at him in neglect and then his eyes went to the site of Sheewa, who was utterly confused. “Oh...” he said. “Who are you?”

“I’m new. New here and the soccer team.” She replied.

“Oh...” he went forward with both arms raised out to her. “Come my child...” and then he hugged her tightly.

*what the?* “um... hi...” it certainly wasn’t the most ideal introduction she had ever encountered from a guy.

“Now allow me to introduce myself!” he said in a weird pose and then he paused after, his face filled with anger as though he was waiting for something. “NOW ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF!” he screamed again.

“Okay okay hold on hold on...” said the boy getting up from the bed. “WE ARE...”

Then a bunch of boys appeared form the door and entered the room and joined to where the group was miraculously standing. “THE PEACE HIPPY GROUP!”

“Aka the retar—“ Damien was interrupted.

“HEY!” yelled the man. “I’m Junho!”

“I’m Junsu!”

“I’m Nickhun!”

“I’m Taecyeon!”

“I’m Wooyoung!”

“How long does this go?” Sheewa said to Henry.

“I’m Chansung!”

“Niceeeeeeeeee to meet you!”

Sheewa bowed, “Hello.” she said and that’s when Leeteuk realised something.

“AYE? Where’s Damien?!”

The boys looked at each other and before they knew it, like bolts of lightning they hurried out of the room.

“DAMN!” yelled Donghae. “YOUR INTRODUCTION WAS TOO LONG!”

Kangin frowned. “YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!” and they were out the door.

That left the ‘peace group’ by themselves... Junsu smiled. “I guess we should get ‘crackalaking’.”

“now would be a good time wouldn’t it?” Taecyeon said and before they knew it too, they were out the door.

 

*RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!* Damien ran through the empty corridors. It was a Saturday, so there was no one out and thank goodness for that.

He entered a corridor and then his shoe screeched the ground and then he turned around again to another opening.

“YAAAAAAAAAA STAY STILL!” said Leeteuk. “YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE! BUT I HAVE A WATER GUN! NOW IF I WERE YOU—“

The dark Vader voice clicked on. “D***face.” It said and then he ran.

Eunhyuk came into the scene. “WHERE’S DAMIEN?”

“YA he’s not getting away with this!” he yelled. “FOLLOW ME!”

 

“STAY WHERE YOU ARE.” Sungmin said threateningly. “We all have water guns and we are not afraid to use them!”

The dark Vader voice clicked on again. “ wipe.” It said and then he ran again but this time he was crowded on both sides of the hall he was standing, sweat dripping from his face.

“WE’VE CAUGHT YOU DAMIEN! JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND YOU WON’T GET HURT!”
Damien shook his head. “I MIGHT BE VULNERABLE AND HELPLESS BUT BUT—“he looked around. “FAT BOY BEHIND YOU!” all the boys looked around.

“Where?”

“Ha-ha... ers!” he yelled and began running but then he remembered... there was simply no place to run.

“OH COME ON...”

The boys began coming closer.

“Stay back! STAY BACK!” he covered his head with his hands.

The boys began coming even closer until the boys were crowding around Damien’s helpless figure.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

 

The sound of the stick that magistrates use hitting the table was heard.

“We are here today... because somebody planned an attack against the soccer team...” Wooyoung turned to Damien and pointed a long finger at him. “YOU!!!!”

Damien only stared with a pointless expression. “Why am I here again?”

“You know what you did!”

“No I don’t so can I go?”

“NO!” a smirk came on his face. “A man is innocent until proven guilty. PROVE YOU’RE INNOCENCE THEN YOU CAN GO!”

“No I can’t so can I go?”

“NO!—“

“Honestly this guy is not getting the point can we just chain him up or something?”

Damien laughed in contempt. “What is he an idio—“

“YES!” the judge replied.

Damien’s eyes widened. “What?”

“CHAIN HIM!” he yelled and then Damien felt both his arms being pulled against a wall.

“STOP STOP— .” He managed to say.

When Damien was chained up with thick ropes Sungmin placed a long line of duck tape on his mouth. All that could be heard was indecipherable words as he tried in all efforts to speak.

“Right...” said Sungmin and then pulled it rapidly off.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Damien screamed in pain. His face was red and fuming.

“You’re all off the soccer team after this. Is this how you treat your captain??”

“Prove your innocence.” Wooyoung said mercilessly again.

“What? You’re not going to go on with that technical stuff that usually goes on a jury? You are charging me for something I didn’t even do and you don’t even treat this like a real court really that’s pathetic. That’s honestly pathetic you whiny piece of s—“

The judge cracked his stick again. “Shut up! Prove your innocence or we are going to torture you!”

Damien raised an eyebrow. “What? Torture me?” he looked at Sungmin and Kyuhyun. “WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO HUH?”

Kyuhyun smirked to Sungmin who smirked back. They bent down and then took off his shoes and then his socks. It wasn’t long before Damien got the message and began squirming out of his chair. “No... No...”

Without mercy, Kyuhyun and Sungmin began tickling his foot and Damien began crying with laughter. “Stop no stop...”

“PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE!”  Taecyeon yelled again.

“OKAY OKAY JUST GET OFF ME! GET OF ME!!!”

They stopped.

It must’ve been because Damien was annoyed, that his expression and tone was the most serious they had ever seen it, almost like he was apathetic. With half closed eyes he said: “Okay... I didn’t do it. I can prove to you that I didn’t do it. Yea it was my room and all... but why would I want to turn the soccer team in... I live for soccer and I am the captain it is my duty to protect the team. You know how excited I was for this year and that’s why. So if you have any common sense. Can I go now...?”

Wooyoung placed a hand under his chin. He was seriously reconsidering and from the look of the audience, they were as well. “Well then if you didn’t who did?”

“Well it’s simple.” Damien looked around the other list of other possible suspects. He smiled when he saw Sheewa. She looked like the most vulnerable person on the team so he choose her. “oh, it’s simple. I didn’t do it. I was too drunk to have done such a thing... in fact; I’m pretty sure I know who did it. It must’ve been the only person sober at that time and who was sober? None other than... SHOOWA AYUUMI!” he pointed to Sheewa. Her heart began beating instantly at those words as her eyes widened in astonishment and horror. The attention of the room turned to her and she was left with this feeling of despair.

“What...?” she said.

“CURRENTLY AT 11:40 PM YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING BACK TO YOUR ROOM WITH THE DRUNK TREY. HOW AM I SURE THAT YOU REALLY DID GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM?”

Sheewa opened .

“BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T.” He said and the whole courtroom began filled with ‘oooooo’s and murmurs.

“NO—NO!” she turned to where Trey sat, bored. “I DIDN’T—TREY, TREY KNOWS. YOU KNOW I WENT INTO THE ROOM AND SLEPT THERE YOU KNOW I DIDN’T LEAVE AT ANYTIME. THE CD WAS PUT ONTO THE TABLE AT 6AM... I WAS STILL IN BED!! TREY! HELP ME.”

The attention of the room turned to trey. This was the perfect opportunity to prove her innocence, and only. But trey wasn’t moving.

“trey...?” she said.

He still didn’t move. “No. I don’t remember.”

Damien smirked with satisfaction. “I DECLARE YOU, SHEEWA AYUUMI GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES.”

Damien repeatedly slammed the judge's stick. “Oi, that’s my job!” he said to Damien. “I DECLARE YOU SHEEWA AYUUMI GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE!”

Sheewa’s heart sank. She was going to have to prove her innocence... *but how??*