First Game

When The Only Thing She Lived For Was Soccor...

NON EDIT

1/05/2011 written & updated

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Sheewa found herself sneaking away from her dorm and out onto the dark fields, the secluded fields that lingered with the sound of crickets. She had eluded her dorm effortlessly after noticing that Trey hadn’t returned back yet, besides being almost ten o clock which was pass hours to train, to train her soccer in which she hadn’t needed to do for so long... it was a refreshing feeling.

She laid her soccer ball on the ground and began stretching then she began doing push ups, sweat dripping from her face from the third. Her body really was weak and she was in despair over the fact that she would never be as strong as the boys but she pushed herself anyway.

“Why are you so weak?” she murmured to herself after her body collapsed onto the ground and refused to move. “Get up. You hear me? Get up.”

*GET UP!!!*

Then her body froze as she heard the slightest sound of footprints *what? At this time...* she turned around hastily and then heard the footprints coming closer. She looked around and then threw herself into a bush to conceal herself, knowing straight away that it belonged to a human.

*ugh...* she said and then placed her arm on her back to massage it *thank goodness these aren't thorns...* through a small opening she saw the image of a slim, fit body, panting. Her eyes widened.

*Trey??*

She concealed her body and face even more in the twigs and cuddled to herself, but then she saw him stop at least 2 meters away from where she was.

*move... move, please*

Trey put his foot in the air and took something out of it. She relieved a sigh and just when she was expecting him to run...

He turned around, exactly to where she was. “Get out of there.” He said. “I saw you an hour go.”

Without an option she got out of the twigs and then rubbed the leaves from her hair. “Well, you caught me?”

He shook his head and then he began to run away but he stopped, scratching his back and looking away from her. “You... you play by yourself. You lack team work. You should trust us and practice that and not with what you were doing but keep up with the body work... not that that’s my problem.” He said again and then began jogging away.

“Thank—“she said but then halted herself, as he was already away from sight.

 

Around 6am, she returned back to the dorm. It was daylight and her eyes were threatening to close. Upon going up a bunch of stairs she entered her dorm upon sitting trey there and then collapsed on it head first.

Beep beep beep. Her alarm went off *you’ve got to be kidding me*

She hit the alarm, ignoring it and continued to remain where she was and then she heard the sound of Trey getting up from his bed.

The alarm went on again.

She ignored it *finally...*

And then she felt some something incredibly cold hit her head waist down and she got up instantly, shaking it from her head. “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she screamed.

“Get up.” They said and she looked up at him, he was carrying a large bucket of water.

“There are better ways of waking me up you know??” she said angrily. Her eyebrows were slanted and she found herself running into the bathroom where she locked the door and the hot water and submerged herself in it with her clothes on.

“I need to brush my teeth. Get out!”

 “Use someone else’s!” she yelled back.

“Your fault.” He said, shaking his head and then exited the room.

And that was pretty much how it went for the whole week. She went out at night, trained and after she awoke got dumped by a bucket of water then she went out at night and trained again and got dumped with a bucket of water.

Until her first game...

 

Spit was flying everywhere. “YOU SHARE THE DAMN BALL!”

Sheewa couldn’t even look at him; instead she looked at her feet as the other boys rested their backs, glad that the one that he was screaming at wasn’t them and the new kid. She nodded, for that was all she could do, for what he said was entirely true.

“Okay, get on the field.” He said and she did.

Half way through the game she found herself doing the same thing, again.

“SHOOWA SHARE THE BALL!” trey screamed at her.

*but we’re losing!* she argued on whether or not she should pass it. She felt it her responsibility and duty to win.

Damien screamed at her. “GIVE THE BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!”

He shook his head. “Not that that’s my problem.” And then he began to run away but he stopped, scratching his back and looking away from her. “You... you play by yourself. You lack team work... you should trust us and practice that and not with what you were doing but keep up with the body work... not that that’s my problem.” He said again and then began jogging away.

“how do you expect to grow...?” she told herself and then kicked the ball to Trey, which was one of the most hardest things she had done in a game of soccer, in a very long time.

Trey kicked the ball into the goal.

“GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!”

Damien went up to her and then patted her on the back. “Good. Now just keep doing it.”

After four goals, she felt on top of the world.

“The winner is Saerenheiogs boy’s high school!” the referee screamed.

She collapsed onto the ground in delight. The boys jumped on her. It was the worst, in fact, it was painful but who could she blame? It was the first game that they had one... in a very long time.

 

Damien’s room was filled with the boy’s soccer team, whom were chanting the song ‘Champion’ repetitively to the extent where they were almost screaming (which Damien was) that even the dorms at the end of the long lines of dorms could hear.

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" they sung, arms around each other’s necks as they sung it proudly, evident that they were completely drunk. But who could blame them? It was the first game they had ever won.

“Come on Shoowa...” said Damien handing her a beer. “Loosen yourself up. DRINK.”
Sheewa shook her head. “No thank you.”

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VICTORY!” he yelled.

Sheewa instead observed her surroundings *so this is how boys party?* but then her eyes halted at the sight of trey, he was relaxed against the wall, his eyes closed *I think it’s about time we get back* and she went to him and began endeavouring to lift him up.

“No... No...” he murmured. “Go away.”

“You’re drunk, let’s go back to the dorms?”
He said nothing and she put his arm around her neck and began carrying him out.

“AYE!” yelled Damien. “Where you going??? Leave Trey here and join the actual party!” he yelled estatically and she looked at him and behind saw the sight of things being tossed around dangerously, the boys wrestling and things broken.

“I’m good.” Sheewa replied, pretty sure she was and then endeavoured to walk out, using her left hand to open it and then kicking it open. She then endeavoured to walk back to the dorm, where when she arrived, plopped him onto the bed and was just about to close the light, when another murmur escaped his lips. She ignored it.

It immediately darkened. She moved around to find her bed and then place herself safely in the covers *thank goodness this room isn’t as messy as Damien’s and Henry's...*

Sheewa plopped herself in and then rested her head amongst the pillow and stared at trey who was facing a wall, his back turned against her. She couldn’t see anything but his outline.

Another murmur escaped from his lips, she listened closely.

“Nina... Nina... I..."

*i...?*

"miss you...”

 

Sheewa was in class, her head plopped on the desk as she listened, sort of and as the other boys fidgeted when one of the loud notices from the principal was called. Thinking that they had nothing to do with her, she ignored it and went to her usual regime, nothing.

“CAN THE MEMBERS OF THE SOCCER TEAM REPORT TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE?”

*what?* Sheewa looked around, Kangin and Donghae and Kyuhyun were already getting up from their desks with the 'ooooooooooooooo' noises from their classmates accompaining them out the door.

“Hey you—“said Kangin. “Get up.”

And she did, she got up and began wondering why, but she guessed it was probably for recognition of their first game won in a very long time. She followed the boys to a wide door, in which they knocked and they were allowed in. She saw the sight of the others boys, including Damien and trey.

“Yes?” said Kangin, who probably thought that they were going to receive recognition as well, but the sight of the principal’s emotionless face gave him worries.

“Stand around me and listen.” He said and they did.

He had a video tape before him in which he plopped onto the video player sitting under the television, high up on one of the cupboards. The principle flicked it on and the TV as well as the video player opened with life.

Yesung whispered into her ear. “What are we here for?”

She shrugged.

“WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS—“

After watching the entire video Sheewa could only remain still, and so did the other boys. There was no doubt that they were in deep trouble.

“Explain this behaviour? Heavy drinking when you’re not even legal...? Throwing things around breaking things, talking about obscene things?”

Damien put his hand up in the air, wearing an expression like an angel. “Principal can I speak?”

He nodded.

“Are there cameras around the school?” he said bluntly.

“No...” he replied. “This was found on my desk today.”

The other boys looked around at each other uncomfortably.

“Someone must have done it...” Damien said. “Who?” he looked around the room, to Yesung who was sweating. “YOU!” he yelled and then took him by the collar and pushed him up against the wall. Then he held his fist up into the air, directing to his face.

Yesung put his hands up immediately. “I didn’t do it!” he yelled.

Damien smirked. “That’s what they all say!”

“STOP!” the principal yelled.

“I DON’T CARE!” Damien replied. “Someone turned us in!”

A soothing voice interrupted the commotion. “Maybe someone else turned us in.”

Damien turned around to Trey. “YEA AND WHO?”

“Well everyone was there at that time right?” he said. “Why would they turn themselves in... duh?”

“Maybe someone wanted to take revenge on the soccer team? Maybe someone wants to get us in trouble and was in the video to clear his name!” he gave a threatening look to everyone in the room. “I may be stupid but I have common sense!” Damien then looked at Shoowa and grabbing her by the collar practically flung her to the other side of the room. “YOU DID IT DIDN’T YOU? NEW KID! YOUR WEARING A MASK AREN’T YOU?” he put his hand on her neck and began trying to tug it out. “MAYBE NOT! BUT YOU DID IT!”

“I DIDN’T DO IT!” she screamed. “AND DID YOU HAVE TO TRY TEARING MY FACE APART?” he let go of her. “lunatic...” she murmured.

“actually! You are too weak and vulnerable to do such a thing, the consequences are too unbelievably painful! You hear that?” he yelled to the room. “say who did it now and I will make your punishment slightly less unbearable!”

“DAMIEN!” the principal yelled. “I will expel you if you don’t stop this nonsense now!”

Damien rolled his eyes. “continue...”

The principal took a deep breath. “I understand that there was a mean to the party after you had won your first game... but I believe that you should have taken safer precautions therefore I am banning you from the entire competition this year.”

The scared face of the boys were now full of disbelief and horror. “WHAT?!”

The look on the coach’s face was inexplicable. His jaw wide and his eyebrows then furrowed. “NO NO NO! NO DISTRACTIONS!” he yelled. “please principal please give these learning boys another chance!”

why?”

“because this was their first warning... I’m sure they love soccer enough for them to not do it again. Right?”

The boys nodded their heads.

“and I’m sure these boys are worried enough on who would do such a thing... so please, please, don’t do this to them. This is their dream. our chances of taking the cup haven’t been possible because of too many distractions. This is the boy’s second last chance on getting the cup! Next year, the boys might not be able to considering their final exams! Please...”

The stern look on the principal’s face softened. “hm...”

The boys waited.

“hm...”

The boys waited.

“hm...”

They gave threatening looks to Damien who they knew would say something.

He gave them an assuring look then he opened his mouth.

“I suppose I could sort something out considering it is your second last year.”

The boys jumped around in delight.

“ON THE CONDITION—“he said and the boys remained composed and then listened closely. “on the condition that you do the schools community service.”

The boys looked revolted and were actually considering, Trey even flinched from where he was and gave a look of concern.

The coach smiled. “done deal.”