Soccor

When The Only Thing She Lived For Was Soccor...

NON EDIT

27/04/2011 written & updated

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE

Sheewa just stared at the boy for a few seconds then bowed, neglecting all the customs she had been taught by Gordon. “I am Shoowa Ayoomi.” She said and then Trey went back to reading his book as she laid down her items onto the bed and then sighted something, just as she was ping her bag. It was this piece of paper, and she could see the top words clearly—“leave application form”

Grabbing the paper hastily she held it under her nose then looked to trey, he looked too engrossed in his book to notice. “what is this?”

Trey said nothing.

“WHAT IS THIS?” she repeated.

Trey looked up from his book irritably. “that?”

“yes.”

“can’t you read?” he rolled his eyes. “the title at least?”

“I can read.” She replied. “but why is there an application form for leaving on my bed?”

He slapped the book he was holding on his head. Sheewa started to become angry. She wasn’t exactly liking the attitude of the boy she was currently facing, and whom she was to live with for the entire year. “let’s just say... It took me a year to get a room to myself... I had to take a lot of sacrifices so I could move away from people like you. when I got my own room I thought that I really had the room to myself because I didn’t think that the principal would accept any students for this time of the year... but then no... you came.”

Trey returned to his book, Frankenstein and then Sheewa began to examine the paper more closely. “hold on...” she said, her eyebrows arched and her face in disbelief. She held the paper at least a meter away from her in a ‘what the heck?’ stance. “this paper is for leaving schools, not dorms.”

“took you long enough. this was the last room and it was enough for one person. If you decide to move dorms... where are you going to move?” he raised his eyebrow as though he was waiting for an answer and then returned to his book.

Sheewa, however, was too angry. “this is my first day and you already give me a permission form to leave the school? Sorry but, it’s not going to be that easy.”

Trey however, said nothing as a response *heh*.

 

The next morning when Sheewa woke up, she stretched and got out of her bed, almost tripping on the way then walked over to the bathroom and was just about to open the door but fortunately heard the sound of running water pelting the ground *ughh... he's in the shower!*.

She banged on the door. “hurry up I need to brush my teeth!” but there was no reply and then she looked at the time. “oh... I’m late!”

Sheewa opened her wardrobe and then took her uniform out but then realised that there was no other place to get changed. Trey was in the shower and there was only this space left *oh great...* she banged on the bathroom door.

“hurry and get out!” she said. “I need to change.”

“change out there!” he answered, water in his mouth.

Sheewa looked around the room and sighted a large window on top of the back wall and then began jumping around nervously *ugh...* “but you promise you won’t look?”

Trey was on the other side of the wall, in the bathroom taking a shower. He was scrubbing his hair and then when he heard that saying, his eyebrows arched in confusion and he began to feel uncomfortable *why is he asking such an obvious question?*.“why do youcare if I look?”

*he’s right... boys don’t care.* “right...” Sheewa said but she still felt terribly uncomfortable. “don’t—don’t come out of the shower.”

Sheewa threw her shirt of and replaced it with her uniforms and there she did so with her others.

Trey shook his head *what a weird boy*.

                   

Sheewa neared her classroom, her head was on another world. She began swinging her arms widely and even humming a tone when she was stopped by a group of five boys. They stared down at her in a threatening stance, all their arms crossed and their tall figures stretched up as their head looked down on her.

“looks?” said one of the boys.

“medium.”

“body?”

“perfect.”

“face?”

“we can put a paper bag over his head.”

“voice?”

“more manly than girly.”

“so is that good.”
“I think.”

“stance?”

“straight.”

“feet?”

“straight.”
“hmm...” the tallest boy whom was no doubt handsome and had long hair and fringe eyed her from head to toe. He then stared at an area that she didn’t exactly want them to look at and then stepped back hastily. “I like him. very refreshing and modest...”

Flashback.

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun’s most treasured area.

Yoochun smirked. “its huge yea?”

End of flashback.

The guy with the long hair then used his fingers to gently touch the hair of Sheewa’s head. she flinched.

“well groomed.”

He titled his head and then lifted a hand into the air and then snapped it.

“PLEASE JOIN OUR GROUPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they pleaded, getting onto the floor on their knees and Sheewa backed a meter away.

“PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Changmin cried.

“WHAT—WHAT?”

The boy with the long hair stood up from his area and then placed one of his hands forward into a ‘fighting’ stance. “MY NAME’S JAEJOONG!”

One of the boys behind stood up as well and then put his hands forward in a fighting stance. “I’M YUNHO!” and the other... “I AM JUNSU!” and the other... “YOOCHUN!” and the other... “AND I AM CHANGMIN!”

They clapped their hands together, into one--doing some sort of dramatic stance, like they were infusing all the power from their hands into a huge ball. “and we are...” they said and at the same time they moved their hands form each other’s and did this sort of wave thing with their arm and then Yunho and Yoochun pointed to the floor and so did Changmin and Junsu and Jaejoong did some sort of pose, his body in an ‘it girl’ stance and his right hand pointed to the air and his legs spread as his face looked at the ground very ily. “THE MANLY TALENT WAY BETTER THAN YOU ARE GROUP!”

Jaejoong smirked and then placed the finger he was pointing into the air directly to Sheewa, who looked even more stunned at the sudden reaction. “AND WE WANT YOU TO JOIN.”

There was a silence as Jaejoong put a hand under his chin in a sort of gun way. “so what do you say...?”

Sheewa hesitated. “I—I—“

“I...?” they said, and then began gesturing their hands as to encourage her to keep going.

no...” Sheewa said incredulously and the boys fell on the ground and at this opportunity she ran passed them into the classroom, taking a seat on her desk and burying her head on it.

The five boys ran into the classroom, too fast that they were halted to stop, nearly falling over and then went to her desk.

After sensing that someone was there, Sheewa looked up only to see the five figures again.

“please. Just go away.”

“WE BEG OF YOU!”

“AYE!” said the loud voice of Damien. “HE’S IN THE SOCCER TEA—“ he halted instantly and titled his head, a perplexed expression on his face. “are you?”

Sheewa groaned and then began slamming her head on the desk. “yes... I am...”

“well anyway, soccer try outs are today. Hope to see you there.” He said as she continued to hit her head on the desk.

*this all better be worth it*

 

The sound of the whistle was heard. Sheewa was standing in front of the boy as she sighted the other members who did the same. Their hair was cut pretty short and they looked very fit in comparison to herself.

“WE HAVE A NEW ADDITION IT SEEMS!” a fit man with a regular school P.E uniform said, he ‘growled’ so loud Sheewa literally blocked her ears. The boy beside her, Sungmin laughed.

“IS SOMETHING SO FUNNY?!” he yelled and then stared at Sungmin who shook his head innocently.  “THEN WHY WERE YOU LAUGHING?!”

He pointed to Sheewa. Sheewa’s heart beat furiously, the least she wanted was the coach’s direct attention.

“why was he laughing?” he said.

“I’m—I’m blocking my ears.” She replied.

“WHY?”

“because your screaming.”

“GET USED TO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!” he growled again and spat went on her face.

“WHAT IS YOUR NAME?”

“my name is Shoowa Ayoomi.”

The coach eyed her from head to toe. “aren’t you a bit too weak looking to be on the soccer team?”

“size dosen’t matter.” She said.

The coach chuckled. “AGAINST THESE BOYS IT DOES!!!”

The entire boys smirked.

“he’s right.” said Kangin.

Sheewa fumed inside of her.

“OKAY—HOW ABOUT WE GET OUR CAPTAIN TO INTRODUCE HIMSELF?”
Damien went into the middle. “you guys remember me?”

“yes.” They replied.

“I’m your captain?”

Sheewa’s eyes widened. *he’s our captain?*

“yes.” They replied.

“and I will not let anyone take this place as captain without a fight?”

“yes.”

Damien turned to the coach. “okay I’m good?” and then walked back to his position.

The coached paced back and forth to the thirteen boys. “finally, this is good, finally 13 members but now we still have an extra..." he eyed Sheewa. "so Ryeowook and Leetuek has left the team?”

“yes.” They replied.

“of course... because they were weak.” Said the coach. “you know what I want FROM YOU BOYS?”

“the championship.” They answered.

“I’ve been waiting for this for 20 years... and yet you have left me down every single TIME!”

The boys looked down at the ground sadly.

“there are  no distractions this year. We will win. We HAVE to beat Ferenden.”

Sheewa’s eyes widened. *Fereden...? that’s my father’s school?* and before she knew it she found herself laughing. Upon realising that the attention of the entire team including the coach was on her she placed both hands over *did i just...?*. “sorry.”

“WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!” screamed the coach to her.

“nothing.” She replied.

“TELLLL ME!!”

Sheewa couldn’t be bothered arguing. “you're never going to win.”

“EXCUSE ME?”
“I said you are NOT going to win. They have taken the championships for 20 years... and I have never seen this school on the papers...?”

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR LOWERING EVERYONE’S HOPES. I AM GIVING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE A MISERY FROM NOW ON!”

*oh great...* he blew the whistle repetitively at her. She blocked her ears. “START!”

Ten minutes into the session she was in pain, she was expected to do sit ups rapidly and push ups which she could do and her feet were fast, but not as fast a everyone else’s. The coach kept screaming at her.

“COME ON YOU SISSY!” he kept screaming. It was almost embarrassing.

30 minutes into the session she was sweating buckets.

“HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO MAKE THE TEAM?!” he yelled.

10 minutes later, it was time to do 1 v 1 but they didn’t really get to see much of her as the other boys actually were great the coach however was still impressed in a way. By the end of it, Sheewa collapsed on the ground tiredly. Her body had failed on her.

“GET UP!” the coach yelled.

She tried to get up, but her body kept failing on her.

“I can’t.” She merely said.

“WHAT WAS THAT?”

“I CAN’T!” she yelled back.

The whistle sounded.

“EVERYONE--HIT THE SHOWERS.” He looked down at Sheewa’s tired figures. She could see the image of slim, fit legs pass her. The boys were only sweating, panting in a medium pace but still composed. Sheewa however looked like she was going to literally faint. “YOU HOWEVER. STAY!” spit rained on her face.

When Sheewa finally got up, her brain felt like it was twirling in circles.

“you physically un fit . your soccer is okay but overall you still . YOUR A CONTENDER FOR TEAM 2--the team that isn’t as good as the first and plays less congratulations!”

Sheewa nodded and then went to leave the court but the whistle sounded again and she turned around.

“what?”

“clean this up.” He said and then went to leave the court.

As she was taking down everything she began to think.

*I really hate that coach...*

you—“ said a very familiar soothing voice.

She turned around and saw trey drinking from a large water bottle. A sweat towel around his neck. “don't forget.” then he kicked the bag of supplies.

*Trey’s in the soccer team??*