HELLO SEOUL!

Fight For Her Love

Yoobin's POV

"AIGOO! Where the heck are they?"

I went back inside the coffee shop and ordered myself some coffee. Just then my phone buzzed. It turned out to be a long awaited text from Chansung.

TO:Binnie~ From: Chansung~

-Oh,yoobin ah,odiya?

I quickly replied to his text.

TO:Channy~ From:Bin

-Starbucks,waiting outside,HURRY!

I sat down on the rusty bench outside the diplay window of Starbucks. I flipped open my phone and i browsed through my photo files. I opened my birthday pictures and it brought back memories. Though Chansung and Junho were the only family i had i was still happy. We had no parents and we were orphans. When i turned to the legal age i left for New York. Chansung and Junho had stayed behind to train as trainees at JYP Ent. When they finally debuted as part of 2PM i knew that my hard work in the states paid off. I would admire their talent on TV and call them once in a while to check up on them. After 9 long months of working i finally had enough money to go back to SEOUL.

So here i am,sitting on Starbucks bench sipping my coffee.

"Where are these two!?"

Just then a van parked in front of me.

                                                   Junho's POV

   We made our way to the coffee shop just outsidde of Incheon airport. As the big green "STARBUCKS" sign ascended my attention was caught by a girl sitting on a bench outside of the display window. She looked oddly familiar. We parked in front of the shop and i rolled down my window. 

"Noona?" I said towards her.

She looked up and gave me her famous smirk. I jumped outtah the car and i ran towards her.

"Omo,i missed you sis!" i said with a smile.

She stood back and examined me.

"Aigoo,baby Junho grew up!" She screamed happily and pinched my cheeks. I slapped her hands away from my face.

"Aiishhh! NOONA! Stop doing that! IM A MAN!" i said making the best possible serious face i had.

"And besides,wasnt i always handsom?" I added laughing.

She laughed and placed her new era NY hat on my head. Chansung came behind me and pused me to the side jokingly.

"MAKE WAY,MAKE WAY!" he said with a cheesy grin.

While the 2 eldest rejoiced,my phone rung. -Again and again and again and again-

"Yobeoseyo?"

"OPPA~"

"Oh! HyeLim ah~"

"Oppa odiya?" Hyelim said in a sweet voice.

"Oppa is with Yoobin right now,we'll be there in a few,kayy?"

"Ohh arasoyo,see you!^^"

I hung up my phone and turned towards Chan and Bin. Chansung gave me a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows meaning "OOOOOO YOU GUYS ARE SOOO CUUTE!" and Yoobin gave me a "WTF WAS THAT ABOUT?" look. I laughed nervously. A gust of wind blew which caused us to shiver.

"AIIISHHH! LETS BOUNCE!" i said while running towards the van.

 

YOOBIN'S POV

  We got into the van and rode through the flourescent streets of Seoul. Night Clubs and mini shops could be seen dotting the busy streets of the city. My thoughts were then cut off from Chansungs voice calling my name.

"Bin,are you staying with SunYe?"

"HMM?.. oh..yeahh^^" i answered reassuringly.

"hmmm....alright then,just NO BOYS ALLOWED!"  he said in a stern voice. Aigoo!~ same old Channy.

As we pulled up onto Sunye's pent house,i spotted my girls!^^ Sunye,Yeeun,Sohee and Lim. I quickly jumped outtah the car and ran up to them. Recieving 4 warm hugs,i couldnt be happier. Before i could catch with everyone,Yeeun and Lim skipped towards my brothers. Yeeun ran up to Chansung as he lifted her up and gave her a quick peck on the lips,while Junho and Lim hugged each other like there was no tomorrow. Both couples linked arms and and made their way up to me. I put my hand on my hips and stared at them accusingly.

"So when were you gonnah tell me about this little huh?!"

Chansung and Junho exchanged nervous looks.

"Uhmm well you see noona,errr....Lim and i have been dating for...uhhhh.... 3 months now,hehehe,YOUR TURN CHAN!" he said as he hid behind the sweet smiling Lim. I turned to Chansung and i waited impatiently for an answer.

"Uhmm well....uhh.....err...i..uhmmm..." I laughed at them and they looked at me as it i was crazy.

"Noona,are you...okay?" Sohee said as she shook me by the shoulders.

"Im fine,im fine!^^"

I heald both my brothers by the hand.

"Look guys,you can date whoever you want,youre grown men,but at least have the courtesy to tell your sis^^" I sai while giving them a reasuring smile.

"THANKS BIN!^^" they said at the same time.

"CHAN-EUN & JUN-LIM COUPLE DAEBAK!!" Sunye shouted while doing a victory dance.

       

 

thank for reading my story!^________________^ PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!    

love MinHyo~