“Jaejoong’s OUT OF ORDER?”

ღ Love at First Lie ღ

Part 15: “Jaejoong’s OUT OF ORDER?”

 

 

Jaejoong slammed his hands on the table; absolutely irritated with the constant cut-off from Doo Joon.

 

“There’s no need for me to think, Eun Doo Joon-shi…because I’m married…to Jung Yunho…”

 

Jaejoong ignored the itch at the back of his neck and flopped down back on the chair, feeling utterly relief. He knew everyone was staring at them and it didn’t bother him, not that he really cares about it. Those who are going in and out of that bakery are mostly from their company and Yoochun’s.

 

He believes that the news about his marriage with YJ Group’s owner has spread and truthfully speaking, he’s actually surprised that Eun Doo Joon was clueless about it. It’s either he’s too honest to the point that he doesn’t gossiping at all or he’s just too ignorant about his surroundings. 

 

He held his stomach, breathed in and breathed out. The good thing about being pregnant is that, he’s driven by his emotion most of the time so he doesn’t feel the need to be sorry. It’s like he’s just introduced to a new dimension where he’s free to express his feeling, being selfish and explode once twice without feeling guilty after that.

 

He felt really good…relieved that he could let it all out…and now starving.

 

Eun Doo Joon on the other hand…how should he describe him as…? Petrified by the shocking revelation?

 

“Y-You don’t have to go to that extent to reject me…” He managed a half laugh that didn’t even sound like one. He’s dejected.

 

Watching him like that, the feeling of sympathy started to well in. Jaejoong closed his eyes and sighed.

 

“I’m just stating the truth.” Jaejoong said it, not wavering.

 

“You said that you heard about me from the employees…and somehow I just hope that you’d hear the full story of it…from them… so that you won’t have to hear from me like this…”

 

Doo Joon swallowed down and again he tried to wave it off with a laugh. But he failed miserably.

 

“If…maybe if I gathered up my courage and confess to you early, things wouldn’t turn out like this, right? At least…you’d give me a chance…”

 

Jaejoong gave him a moment of silence before shaking his head.

 

“I don’t think so…because Yunho and I, we got married even before I started working at his company…”

 

*************************

 

Yunho sat quietly in the car, not moving, not budging, only staring at entrance of that bakery – waiting for Jaejoong to come out. It’s been 9 minutes 25 seconds, 26 seconds now that he kept his eyes locked on the same spot. Yes, he’s been counting and still doing it even after his attempt to get himself distracted by tuning to his favorite radio channel.

 

His fingers drummed to a messy undetermined tune against the steering wheel; getting a bit impatient and flustered all at once by the time he saw Jaejoong’s approaching the car with his head lowered down.

 

What really happened in there? Did Jaejoong turn that man down? He would do that, right? Because he’s already married and they got married out of love. Yes, he should. Jaejoong love him and love him still even after he found out that the marriage is built out of lie.

 

The door opened after a mild sound of ‘click’ and Jaejoong carefully hopped on. Yunho on the other hand never realized that he’s holding his breath as he tried not to look at Jaejoong directly.

 

“I’m assuming that everything is settled?” Yunho finally said it after a long ‘sitting not talking session’.

 

Glancing at Yunho who’s finally giving him the attention, Jaejoong frowned.

 

“You’re… not going to ask me…anything?”

 

Wrapping his trembling hand around the gear, Yunho bit his lips and shook his head.

 

“It doesn’t concern you at all? You’re not worried?”

 

“Should I be?” Yunho’s voice firm when he answered Jaejoong’s question with another question. Jaejoong gasped.

 

“No…of course not! There’s nothing that you should be worried about…” Waving his hand frantically at Yunho, Jaejoong laughed nervously.

 

It didn’t occur to him how calm Yunho would be in reacting to that situation but he really appreciates for him to let him dealing with it all by himself. Yunho flinched when Jaejoong placed his hand on his lap, rubbing it in a slow motion before it moved to secure around his arm.

 

“Thanks for trusting me…”

 

He threw his gaze at Jaejoong and saw his smiling face.

 

“Thank you…” Jaejoong repeated; a relief sigh followed soon afterwards.

 

Catching the gleam of light in Jaejoong’s eyes as he’s smiling, the calmness sneaked in and washed away the uneasiness that’s troubling him. The feeling of concern however started to fill in as soon as he noticed that Jaejoong’s hand is actually shaking. The grip around him started to loosen up and upon sensing it, Yunho quickly pulled it back.

 

“You’re shaking…are you sure you are okay?”

 

“Y-yeah…I’m fine…it’s not like every day I get to yell someone publicly like that…I’m thrilled…” Jaejoong paused and dismissed it with a satisfactory laughter.

 

“…and now I’m really hungry…” He said; letting go of Yunho’s hand and reaching out for the newly bought pudding.

 

“E-eh?!” Frowning, Jaejoong narrowed his gaze to Yunho who’s apparently in the middle of faking up and innocence face.

 

“What?”

 

“Is it just my imagination or this paper bag is indeed lighter than it’s supposed to be?”

 

“YES I ATE SOME! SO WHAT?!” Yunho snapped and Jaejoong was taken aback by it. His eyes went wide; speechless by the sudden outburst of reaction.

 

“What do you expect me to do?! It’s not like every day you’d overhear someone else confesses their feeling to your loved one! My blood’s boiling when I saw his face. I was infuriated! I feel like strangling him, punching him, choking him-” Balling his fist and clenched it tightly, Yunho stared down intensely at his own hand – enjoying his self-made premonition of how it feels like to be able to do it for real.

 

“…but I didn’t. I decided to stay away and let you handle it yourself because I trust you. Sitting here in the car not knowing what happened in there, it torments me! And I don’t have anything to tone down my anger so I ate the pudding! It’s so damn delicious so I took another. Satisfied!!!” Yunho took a deep breath at the second he finished.

 

By the time he laid his eyes on Jaejoong and reviewed back what he just said – in which he doesn’t even remember most of it because it was spouted irrationally – the annoyance that sparked his anger just now tipped over into guilt for snapping back at the one he loves the most.

 

Staring wordlessly at Yunho, Jaejoong his lower lip in between his teeth. Obviously in shock, his face blanched. Seeing that, Yunho realized that he might have gone too far.

 

“Do you want another?” Carefully asking Yunho, Jaejoong spread open his palm – handed another pudding to Yunho. Blinking his eyes innocently like an adorable puppy, he waited for Yunho to accept it.

 

Yunho shifted his gaze from Jaejoong to the pudding and breathed out heavily. He then took it from Jaejoong and let it stay inside his hand – not rushing to eat it.

 

“I…I’m…” The word ‘I’m sorry’ couldn’t get pass his throat as he swallowed it back down like a coward, Yunho blew out another sigh. Picking onto the pudding wrapper, Yunho then stole a glance at Jaejoong.

 

“The truth is…”

 

“I’m scared….scared to lose you to someone else…I’m scared that you might consider choosing him over me…if you’re not married to me…I bet you’re going to give him a chance right? I mean…” His voice broke off when a desperate sigh emitted for the second times. Dragging his hand through his hair, he hastily switched his position slightly facing Jaejoong.

 

“He doesn’t even know you but bravely enough to make a confession like that… he’s crazy…but that also shows how serious he is about you…and besides, you don’t like to be with someone like me…you hate to get tangled up with someone like me! he-”

 

Jaejoong rested his hand on Yunho’s cheek to stop him from talking. Gazing deeply into Yunho’s eyes, Jaejoong ran his thumb smoothly over Yunho’s skin, caressing his cheek.

 

“You got it all wrong…” Jaejoong said in denial; shaking his head when he saw how Yunho’s mouth moved like he’s about to question something.

 

“Yes…he’s crazy and you’re right…he’s really brave…but he’s way out of your league to compete with you…Jung Yunho…you proposed me on the first day we met! I don’t think the word ‘crazy’ is sufficed to describe your action…”

 

Yunho chuckled softly as he recalled. He guessed the alcohol did influence him at that time and never once he woke up feeling regrets for making that decision.

 

“I don’t want to get tangled up with someone like you – I’ve said it even when I’ve already tangled up.” 

 

In fact, it was on the first day they met. He got his legs knocked right out from under him with that ‘absurd’ proposal. Maybe Yunho wasn’t the crazy one, perhaps he is? Because a normal person would never fall for that.

 

“You do know how much I love you right?” Yunho laced his hand with Jaejoong’s and brought it close to his mouth, showed his affection to the latter by kissing that hand gently once and twice.

 

“I know…”

 

“…and for that reason Yunho-ah…It’s fine for you to be jealous…to throw tantrum, feeling pissed off or angry…because ultimately, I’m yours, Yunho-ah…” He leaned closer to seal his lips with Yunho’s. The smile warmed his face and went deep into his eyes right after they broke the kiss.

 

“I’m all yours…” with their faces remain just several inches away from each other, and in his throaty voice; Jaejoong repeated.

 

‘I’m all yours’ – Yunho couldn’t believe it what he heard.

 

“Kim Jaejoong…you-”

 

“Ah about that~!” Jaejoong immediately retreated to grab something from inside his bag.

 

“I believe most people prefers not to do it nowadays…but…since it’s important for you…here~!

 

An envelope was placed on top of his laps and eyeing it like it’s something dangerous; Yunho cocked his eyebrow; feeling suspicious.

 

“What is this?”

 

“Open it up and take a look at it yourself…”

 

“Oh come on~ just take a look at it already~” With a grunt, Jaejoong shoved the envelope on Yunho’s chest.

 

Giving up, Yunho stopped questioning it, flipped the envelope sideway and began taking out the content. It looks to him that it’s several pieces of official documents but it has nothing to do with the company. Frowning, he glanced up to Jaejoong only to find that Jaejoong had his full attention on the puddings rather on him. He even got his seat lowered down and his feet propped on top of the dashboard so that he can eat comfortably.

 

Smirking and shaking his head, he then averted his attention on the document…and his eyes grew big as he read what’s written on it.

 

“JUNG…JAEJOONG?!”

 

His gaze instantly flew to Jaejoong whose busy satisfying his hunger.

 

“A-ha…” Jaejoong nodded while onto the pudding wrapper.

 

“Seriously?! It’s not a joke right?!”

 

“Because it matters to you…so I asked Changmin to do it for me…” He said as he bent down, picking the last pudding from the paper bag.

 

Yunho’s gaze fell on his mouth, down to his hand and the paper bag that currently is being stuffed with the empty wrappers. As soon as he remembers about something, he fidgeted on his seat, searching for something that’s no longer there.

 

“Yah~! Where’s my pudding?!” Yunho yelled.

 

“Gone…” Jaejoong answered flatly and lay down on the seat to finish the last one.

 

“That’s mine!!! You gave it to me~!”

 

“No longer yours~~~” Still in the same tone, Jaejoong said that – sneering.

 

“Then give me that~!” Yunho tried to snatch the one Jaejoong’s holding but Jaejoong acted fast took Yunho by surprise when he just gobbled it in a whole.

 

“No jshngnj-ger y-yours…” Flashing his sly grin, Jaejoong exclaimed with his mouth full.

 

“Jung Jaejoong!”

 

‘Jung Jaejoong’ – Yunho really loves the sound of it. It’s like announcing to the world that Jaejoong really his and there’s no reason for his heart to stay unsettled.

 

‘I’m all yours’ – as long as he could hear Jaejoong tell him that, he doesn’t mind losing an extremely delicious pudding to him. All he wants to do is just making Jaejoong happy.

 

“I’ll just go buy another dozen…”

 

*************************

 

That night, Yunho learned a valuable lesson of his life – making Jaejoong happy is not going to be an easy task. And satisfying Jaejoong’s need in his pregnant state would be a lot harder to do.

 

It was already past midnight and Yunho got lost far in his dreamland when suddenly his nice sleep was interrupted by the eerie wailing sound. His ears twitched but he refrained and lay down still with his eyes remains close. He tried as much as he could to just ignore but the noise arose over all and continually increased. And later he heard something unusual yet familiar sound to his ears.

 

Jaejoong’s crying?

 

It’s just when his brain was about to process the new information received; Yunho sensed a huge amount of weight added up on top of his abdomen.

 

“Yah Jung Yunho!!! Wakes up!!!” With the tears running down on his cheeks, Jaejoong smacked Yunho’s chest hard causing another to spring up in bed; coughing.

 

He emitted a surprised grunt of pain and as he’s gasping for air to breathe, Yunho glanced up and discovered Jaejoong’s sitting on top of his stomach - furiously glaring at him with his face smudged with tears.

 

“Jaejoong-ah? What’s wrong? What happened?” Forgetting about the pain, he’s overwhelmed with fear of Jaejoong’s hurting. Or maybe there’s something wrong with the baby?

 

Before he could react to that disconcerting fact; he stunned and slack-jawed when he realized that Jaejoong’s actually .

 

“…and w-why are you ?” Swallowing down, his gaze raked Jaejoong’s body savoring every part of him. He had to admit that the view is very tempting for him to resist.

 

“I ditched the clothes because it’s really hot!”

 

‘Hot’ is what Jaejoong’s making him feel right now. He knew it’s very inappropriate for him to do that when Jaejoong’s not in a good condition, but he couldn’t stop himself from imagining Jaejoong’s riding him up and down, his name as they’re making love. It stimulated his heart to drum faster; just by thinking about it.

 

Mentally shaking his head, Yunho avoided to look at Jaejoong’s body and locked his gaze on Jaejoong’s face instead.

 

“Then why are you crying?”

 

“Because I feel like to!”

 

“I-I’m sorry?!” Looking so lost; Yunho demanded a better explanation for it.

 

“I realized that I rarely cry…I don’t even remember when was the last time I cry…all I know is that, it’s been so long…because I don’t want it to weaken me, I don’t cry even when it really hurts me… I became so emotional just thinking about that, so I cry!”

 

So, it’s the mood swing – Yunho noted.

 

 “Now that I’m really happy, it’s fine for me to cry, right?!” Jaejoong sniffled.

 

“Yes, its fine…you-”

 

“BUT YOU! How could you do that to me?! How could you just sleep like that when I couldn’t?”

 

“Jaejoong-ah…That’s because-”

 

“When I’m crying like this all by myself?! IN THE DARK!!!”

 

Yunho flinched; surprised by Jaejoong’s sudden scream. And he cried harder soon afterwards. Frantic, Yunho adjusted his position and sat properly. He rested his one hand on Jaejoong’s waist and wiped the tears with his thumb.

 

“Hey Jae baby~” Yunho’s in the middle of cooing Jaejoong when suddenly and out of nowhere Junsu stuck his head in.

 

“Hyung~~~ is there’s something wrong?”

 

Almost getting heart attack due to his unexpected appearance, Yunho took a deep breath and shook his head.

 

“Really? I heard Jaejoong hyung’s crying…like he’s really in pain…”

 

“There’s nothing wrong, Junsu-ah…it’s nothing serious…go back to your room, okay~”

 

“Okay~”

 

Yunho waited until the door close then he rubbed his face with a sigh. What the hell has just happened? First Jaejoong and then Junsu…It could be the weirdest dream ever. It’d be much better if it’s just a dream. Was it?  As if on cue, Jaejoong’s voice woke him up from his trance.

 

“Yunho-ah…don’t you love me anymore?” One tear trailed down when he asked Yunho that question.

 

“Of course I love you~ I will always love you…”

 

“Really? You’re not lying?” With both of his hands firmly clasped on Yunho’s chest, Jaejoong crawled even closer till Yunho could inhale the fragrant scent emanated from his body. His body.

 

The movement alone was that it could drive him crazy and Yunho began to think if it’s some sort of test or punishment for him. 

 

“Jaejoong-ah…” Yunho breathed heavily. His heart beat even faster as he’s considering what he should do or say next. But his mind’s too wrapped up with the idea of savoring, devouring Jaejoong that he couldn’t spare his time thinking.

 

“Yunho-ah?” Jaejoong nibbled his lower lips; his chin quivering when he thought Yunho was hesitating to answer.

 

Screw it! Yunho answered his question with searing kiss. When they kissed, the sizzle threatened to burn out of control. It’s second close for him to lose his control and before his desire for Jaejoong overcomes his conscience, Yunho pulled away.

 

“Don’t ever doubt about my feeling, Jaejoong-ah…I really love you...there’s no question about it…” Yunho managed to resist the temptation and flipped Jaejoong’s body, lay him down back on his place.

 

“…and because I really love you…I want you to stop crying…it’s not good for you and for the baby too…so can you do that for me?”

 

Jaejoong eagerly nodded. Yunho returned him a warm smile and while Jaejoong’s hair, Yunho awarded a soft kiss on his forehead and another whisper of ‘I love you’ to the latter.

 

“Ah wait! You stole my pudding; I need to cry for that too!” Jaejoong announced and the tears instantly spilled out from his eyes.

 

“J-Jae-”

 

“Okay I’m done!” He said with a snort; leaving Yunho bewildered.

 

 “We can sleep now…” He patted Yunho’s arm and grinned.

 

“O-okay…” Having his eyes fully fixed on Jaejoong, Yunho reluctantly lay down.

 

Several minutes has passed as the clock’s ticking and Yunho’s still wide awake; watching over Jaejoong. He could see Jaejoong’s eyes blinking in the dark even though he’s not talking. Emitting series of sighs, Jaejoong’s obviously having trouble to sleep.

 

“Yunho-ah…” After a long moment, Jaejoong took the first move to break the silence.

 

“Hmmm?”

 

Jaejoong tossed his body around to face Yunho.

 

“I can’t sleep…”

 

Fully knowing that fact as he’s been spending the last several minutes observing Jaejoong, Yunho pulled his body up and sat.

 

“So…what do you want to do? Wanna talk about something? Watching movie? Or do you want to eat?”

 

“No…none of that…let’s have …”

 

His eyes popped and his breathing hitched when he heard the request Jaejoong made. He’s been abstaining himself from jumping on Jaejoong after that seductive scene he pulled off just now and granted, Jaejoong voiced it out what’s playing inside his mind?

 

 “Let’s do it until we both tired…eung…”

 

Jaejoong pulled him by his shirt and driven by his pent-up desire, Yunho hovered on top of Jaejoong – capturing Jaejoong’s lips, kissing him passionately as his hands worked his magic; teasing Jaejoong’s sensitive spot, arousing the latter.

 

He’s busy nibbling Jaejoong’s earlobe and leaving traces on the nape of Jaejoong’s neck when Yunho’s ears was greeted with the noise that will change his fate that night. And he was assured that it’s not the sound of Jaejoong’s in pleasure. It’s not even his endearment murmurs.

 

“J-Jaejoong?”

 

It’s a snore. Jaejoong snored. Yes, he’s snoring. Yunho stared down at the sleeping Jaejoong in an utter disbelief.

 

“You must be kidding me!”

 

And so, the night continued with Yunho spent his time satisfying himself while sobbing.

 

***************************************************************

Preview for the next chapter: “Bedtime Story”

 

Calling Yunjae’s baby as ‘Little Bean’, Junsu brought in books to read as a bedtime story. The couple fell in a panic mode when they realized that it’s actually Mr.Bean book and Yunho especially; was really against the idea. Feeling curious about how Junsu and Yoochun’s relationship develops, Jaejoong later suggested him to tell them about how they met as a ‘Bedtime Story’ for Sarangie.

 

***

 

Junsu: Once the upon the time…when I-

 

Yunho: Junsu-ah…not now…it’s for the next chapter…

 

Junsu: Really? Then for tonight, I’ll just read Mr.Bean’s story first.

 

Yunho: *palming Junsu’s mouth before he could do it* No…there’s no need for that.

 

Junsu: But…I want to read a bedtime story to Little Bean~~~!!!*whined*

 

Jaejoong: Other than Mr.Bean, what other books you brought with you tonight?

 

Junsu: *Grab another book from behind his back* Jack and the Beanstalk?

 

The couple exchanged glances and sighed after a moment.

 

Jaejoong: That’s much better than before.

 

~Stay tuned for the next chapter~ ^^

 

The next episode is dedicated specially for renaiseuhyun84. ^^

***************************************************************

A/N: Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed^^ thanks.