Marriage.

To Young to be Tied Down.
Taeyeon watched Seo leave and felt a bit dissapointed. She walked to her table where she saw her whole table watching her.

"Tae! What was that why'd you kill the party?" Amber asked a bit upset.

"I dunno, that girl told me to quiet down." Taeyeon said a bit dissapointed.

"So you listened to her?" Tiffany said upset and a bit jealous that Taeyeon listened to some girl.

"She tamed the Dj"Sunny said in disbelif. That was a feat she could never accomplish.

"No she just..She just surprised me with how blunt she was." Taeyeon said more to herself.

"What's her name?" Yoona asked after she drank some juice.

"Seo..Seo Joo-hyun" Taeyeon replied surprising Yoona enough to cause her to choke on the juice she was drinking.

"Seohyun! Gosh she is so..." Yoona trailed off looking at no one in particular.

"Aish, Yoona I'm hurt you never told me about her." Sooyoung said flicking Yoona.

"Sorry Soo, I would've told you but then you'd tease me about it and Yuri would to." Yoona said to Sooyoung who just shrugged her shoulders and wrapped her arm around Hyoyeon.

"Wait you guys don't have any feelings toward each other?" Tiffany asked perking the interest of Jessica and Hyoyeon.

"Bleh no way Yoona is my food partner, Yuri and Amber just flirt with girls togather as for Sunny and Taeyeon no one really knows." Sooyoung explained pointing to Yulber who were talking to some girls at another table and Sunyeon that was currently in a intimate position at an empty table.

"So Yuri and Amber.."Jessica trailed off.

"Biggest flirts of the school, have a very close friendship."Yoona answered.

"Sunny and Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked.

"Very very close friends but tend to have a couple moment every now and then."Sooyoung said bored.

[With Sunyeon]

Sunny sat on the table with the arms wrapped around Taeyeon's neck while Taeyeon stood in front of Sunny.

"Taengoo, what's wrong?" Sunny asked looking at her friend.

"Whatcha mean bunny?" Taeyeon asked. Sunny sighed and removed her arms from around the girls neck.

"I'm getting married, but I don't want to." Taeyeon said, Sunny looked at Taeyeon and smacked her shoulder.

"You dork I thought it was something worse."Sunny said.

"I'm getting married Sunny."Taeyeon repeated.

"I know, what's so bad about it? Having someone to be by your side and always love you. It doesn't sound so bad ya know." Sunny said thinking aloud.

[Yulber]

"Your ing me Yuri" Amber said walking next to Yuri.

"No Amber as much as you wish I was I'm not." Yuri said with a smirk.

"Yah, not like that. But seriously you're getting married??"