The Big Night.

To Young to be Tied Down.

"Damnit giant stay out of the kitchen!" Jessica yelled hitting Sooyoung with a wooden spatula as the taller girl reluctanly exited the kitchen. 

Amber watched in amuesment, in her oh so comfortable pajama pants and her loose t shirt. Which Jessica did not like at all. 

"Hey, llama face go get dressed in something nicer. N.O.W" Jessica commanded. 

"Tch, you live here her for a day and think, you can tell me what to do? Yea right." Amber said with a bored look, angering the older girl. 

PAK 

"What the hell!" cursed the tomboy as she rubbed her hurt arm. 

With a smirk Jessica waved her wooden spoon around "Go get dressed now. Or would you like another tap on your arm." 

Knowing better than to rebel again Amber stormed off to the basement to get dressed. "You mean a smack." the girl grumbled angrily. 

With Amber now getting dressed and Sooyoung out of the kitchen, Jessica could now relax somewhat as she waited for her guest. 

Ten minutes passed and everyone in the household now sat in the living room listening to Jessica. 

"Alright, everyone better be on their best behavior or else. Do you understand?!" threatned the girl, daring someone to say something. 

With the silence as her answer she smiled "Good. When Krystal gets her llama I want you to answer the door, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon I want you to go set the table, Tiffany and Sooyoung stay out the kitchen." 

Amber who was now wearing a plaid blue shirt and skinny jeans rolled her eyes but agreed none the less. (In fear of getting hit with the wooden spoon)

Soon enough there was a knock at the door and Amber being the one assigned to answer it, had no choice but to open it. 

Swinging the door open. "Uh come in-" Amber looked up to look at the girl in front of her. 

Amber's eyes grew wide with shock and she felt her jaw drop. 

The girl covered in attempt to hold back her laughter but it did no use since Amber heard it anyway. 

Snapping out of her stupor Amber looked at the girl and poked her nose, she watched the girl crinkle her nose like a bunny would. 

"Princess.." Amber whispered hesitant. 

"It took you longer than usual, stupid." the girl replied. 

"Wh-What are you doing her Soojung?" the elder girl asked confused. 

"I'm here to visit my sister, what are you doing here stupid?" asked Soojung. 

"I live here.." trailed off the tomboy. 

Soojung narrowed her eyes and looked at Amber. "Carry me servant, I don't feel like walking." 

The tomboy crouched down and turned away from Soojung "As my princess wishes." 

That being said Soojung hopped on Amber's back, now holding Soojung securly Amber gave Krystal a piggyback ride into the house and to the living room the two laughing the whole way there. 

"UNNIE" Soojung yelled sliding off of her servants back and running toward Jessica. 

"Krystal, why where you on Amber's back?" Jessica asked utterly baffled as she hugged the girl tightly. 

"Unnie..Krystal.visting her sister...Soojung? Oh my god you guys are sisters!" Amber yelled in realization and pointed at the hugging girls. 

"Of course we are, stupid." deadpanned Jessica, releasing her sister from the hug. 

"Wuuuuttt Soojung. I seriously did not see that coming." Amber said earning looks of disbelief from everyone around. 

"Gosh Yi-yun, you really are stupid." Krystal said teasingly which in turn caused the tomboy to pout. 

"Yi-yun?" Jessica commented on. 

"Mhm, that's Amber's chinese name." Sooyoung said coming from the dining room. 

"How did you know that Krys?" Jessica asked with a tinge of jealousy, knowing that her younger sister knew her future wife more than Jessica didn't settle well with her. 

Krystal smiled awkwardly and bounced on her feet she looked at Amber who shifted around giving Krystal a look that said 'Say something and you die.' 

Jessica cleared and glared at her wife. "Tell me now." 

"Eh um.. Well you see, Soojung is-"


BWAHAHHAA I'M BACK 

AND I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFF HANGER 

>=D