Next Chapter

To Young to be Tied Down.

"Who does she think she is? If I want to go out I will!" Sooyoung said angrily eating her chips, Taeyeon and Amber nodded but Amber was trying to sneak some of the girls chips.

"Yah, these are mine!!" Sooyoung yelled smacking away Ambers hand. Taeyeon shook her head at the two's antics and lowered her head closer to the two.

"Call Victoria and tell her to pick us up, we're going out tonight." Taeyeon said to Amber, the three were so concentrated on the call they didn't notice a person standing behind them..

"Hello" a voice said over the phone that was put on speaker.

"Hey Tori, its Amber, Sooyoung and Taeyeon. Your on speaker." Amber said back holding the phone in the middle of the three.

"Heyy guys what's up?" Victoria asked the three happily.

"We were wondering if you could pick us up on your way to the party tonight?" Sooyoung asked munching on her food.

"At Luna's right?"

"That's the one Vic" Amber replied

"Yeah I think I can. Ya know they said girls from jyp high might be there." Victoria said to the three.

"Alright I'll text you our new adress. See you tonight Tori" Amber said.

"Bye guys." Victora said before hanging up..

"Okay time to get ready for tonight then sneak out." Amber said highfiving her two friends.

Hearing a cough the three turned around and faced Jessica who they failed to notice was behind them during the whole phone call.

"I thought it was clear you weren't going out." Jessica said sternly looking at Amber then she turned her gaze on the other two.

"We don't report to you. If we want to go out we do..Right guys?" Amber said weakly turning to her friends for support.

Jessica hardned her glare on the two then spoke. "You three will be moving our things in the house no questions asked."

"No" was all that flew out of Amber's mouth before she ran downstairs to her room in the basment, now in her room the tomboy grabbed a small blanket and pillow then hid under the bed.

(Three hours Later)

"Yah! Why did they have to bring so much stuff!? Especsially that ice witch." Sooyoung panted as she leaned back on the couch tiredly. Taeyeon nodded in agreement.

"That llama owes us for this, leaving us all alone with all this work while she did who knows what." Taeyeon said still catching her breath..

What they didn't know was Amber was still under her bed but she instead of hiding like she originally was she was now taking a nap.