Poke

To Young to be Tied Down.
It was 3:12 am and the house was quiet, everyone was tucked in bed sleeping...Well almost everyone..A certain llama faced person was walking around the house.. "Poke....Pookee....Poookkeee" the tomboy whispered while she poked her sleeping friend.."Wakey wakey Taeyeon" the girl said still poking her friend, Taeyeon tiredly slapped the girls hand away and groaned turning away from the nusience. "Tipanyy...Tipanyy I've come to eat you" Amber whispered in a dark voice while she grabbed the girls foot begining to drag her out the bed. Tiffany tried to pull back her foot under the covers but she couldn't, opening her eyes she saw a dark figure that held her foot. Having seen movies where this happened Tiffany thought it was a demon, the girl let out a scream that woke up the whole house. "What happened?" Hyoyeon said as she flicked the lightswitch on, looking around the room she saw Amber laughing and Tiffany who was scared/upset/shocked... Amber who was still laughing didn't notice Jessica who was now up and angry walk into the room until it was to late.. *SMACK* "Yah don't do that again! Go to ing sleep! Its three in the damn morning and we have school tomarrow!" Jessica yelled at Amber. The tomboy who was not use to being yelled at looked at the ground and nodded. Jessica satisfied with the tomboy's answer left the room making her way back to the master bedroom. Amber muttered a sorry before she made her way past Hyoyeon,Taeyeon and Sooyoung who stood at the door, then went downstairs and finally down to the basement where she sat on the couch inside her room watching time pass by. It was now 5:30 and everyone was now up and getting ready except for Jessica who was still asleep and Amber who had already gotten ready due to her inabilty to sleep.. "Jessica so help me if you don't get your up Ill go get a cucumber." Tiffany said to the sleeping girl, as if it were magic Jessica woke up.."Good now get ready we leave in twenty minutes." Tiffany told her smiling. Jessica scowled and got out of bed, she quickly took a shower and dressed, then went downstairs to the kitchen where her housemates sat eating breakfast all except for Amber. "She's on the phone right now" Taeyeon said inbetween bites of cereal. "With Yur-ahh ouch" Sooyoung whined out rubbing her ribs that Taeyeon elbowed violently..Sooyoung turned her attention back to finishing the pancakes Tiffany had made for breakfast. "Guys...Guys follow me"Amber ran in the kitchen bursting with energy to Sooyoung and Taeyeon. "Why" questioned Sooyoung with a full mouth of food, Taeyeon scrunched her nose up in disgust and the sight of chewed up food in her friends mouth but turned to Amber waiting for her to answer. Just as Amber was about to answer she felt a hand on her shoulder and just pointed to the person standing beside.