Stupid Game

To Young to be Tied Down.
In the living room sat seven people, four of them unsure of what to say and the other three waited for someone to speak. Who was in the room? Well it was Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Victoria and Sulli. The other three were Jessica, Hyoyeon and Tiffany.

Victoria cleared feeling awkward. "I'm Victoria and this is Sulli, pleased to meet you?" She said looking at the three girls opposite of her.

"I'm Hyoyeon, this is Tiffany and Jessica" Hyoyeon finally said after a few moments. The atmosphere was tense and no one spoke until..

"Tae where's Amber?" Sulli asked Taeyeon quietly but still loud enough for Jessica to hear. Jessica now focused her gaze on Sulli. Sooyoung chirped up telling the girl Amber was in her room, Sooyoung grabbed the girls hand and lead her to the basment to Amber's room followed by the rest of the girls.

"Here's room de Ambro."Sooyoung said to Sulli, entering the room. Sulli smiled thanking her and pulled out her phone calling the tomboy's phone.

Its as easy as 1,2,3

Do you see what I do?

Truth or dare, Yes I double dare you

Sulli smiled and walked over to the sounds origin. Now by the bed Sulli chuckled.

"Still the same old hyung aren't you?" Sulli said quietly, the girl layed down on the floor and looked under the bed seeing the sleeping girl, Sulli outstreatched her hand grabbing the still ringing phone and ignored the call then reached for Amber, once she got ahold of the sleeping girl she pulled her from out under the bed. The girl then sat on the sleeping Amber and pinched her cheeks.

"Hyung wake up" Sulli said in a sing song voice poking the sleeping girl, Amber groaned and swatted the girls hand away.

"Not now Ssul" Amber groaned out...A few seconds later Amber woke up and flipped the two's postition. Now Amber on top and Sulli on the bottom.

"What are you doing her Ssul? How are you? Victoria still taking care of you? God I missed you...Wait is that a hickey?" Amber rushed out now pointing to a mark on Sullis collarbone.

"Yah that ert. Just wait till I get my hands on her"Amber began ranting which was cut off by a giggle and a cough. Looking around she saw Jessica,Tiffany,Hyoyeon,Victoria,Taeyeon and Sooyoung all in her room along with Sulli.

"Hyung I'm not a little kid and pabo! Why aren't you ready yet the party has already started." Sulli said hitting Amber in the back of the head. Amber got up from the ground helping Sulli up.

"Aish your right, let me get dressed." Amber said peeling off her shirt in front of everyone showing off her abs, as she went to a box that held some clothes. Jessica blushed at the sight of Amber but then grew jealous that everyone else saw.

"She inst going to the party. Nethir are you two" Jessica said to Sulli, talking about SooTaeBer. Sulli frowned and questioned why not and who were they to say they can't.

"We're the wives" JeTiYeon said at the same time.

"Are they serious?" Victoria asked Taeyeon chuckling, she quickly grew quiet when she saw Taeyeon and Sooyoung nod.

"Ooooo Well maybe next time guys. Gotta go" Victoria and Sulli said before the quickly left the room straight up the stairs and out the door.

SooTaeBer sighed clearly upset and sat on Amber's bed. Wondering what to now do.

"Yah I love this game!" Hyoyeon said happily holding a Call of Duty game. Amber walked over to Hyo a bit upset that the girl was touching her prized game systems was about to yell at her but quickly grew happy seeing which game it was and that she wasn't the only one in the house who liked these types of games.

"Wanna play? I dominate at Black Ops." Amber said boasting a bit to Hyo. Hyoyeon agreed to playing the game with Amber.

"Alright let me set these up then." Replied the tomboy as she began hooking up one of the 360's to the flatscreen. Deciding to help Hyo began to hook up the second 360 to the second tv.

"Hey Amb plug this in for me." Hyo said to Amber handing her the plug, once that was plugged in the two the game n tv then logged into their XboxLive accounts.

"Alright what's your username so I can invite you to a game." Hyo asked Amber.

"Its PwnedbyLlama, wait are we going to do team death match or are you up to some zombies?" Amber asked Hyo, as she put the game into her system and accepted the gamer request sent from Hyo. She then grabbed her two turtlebeach head sets giving one to Hyo watching as she set it up then setting up her own.

"A quick game of zombies sounds good. Wanna play Kino or Call of The Dead? Wait what maps do you have?"Hyo asked now looking at Amber. Amber looked at the blonde and answered "I'm pretty sure I got em all"

"Call of the Dead it is." Hyoyeon said picking the map, the two waited for two more players then began the game.

Jessica and Sooyoung stood watching their partners play the game with each other a bit jealous, while Taeny watched the two play the game on a couch togather unconsiouly cuddling.

"Yah you idiot why did you shoot George!! Hyo go to the water hurry up he's after you!" Amber said as she shot more zombies.

"Don't yell at me you llama I'm going" Hyo raged hitting Amber's arm. The taeny couple laughed at the two gamers, Tiffany layed her head on Taeyeons shoulder.

"Okay, Yeon and Fantailed the pack a punch is out come and upgrade your things Ill cover you"Amber said into the mic concentrated on the game.

"Yah I got the ray gun!" Hyoyeon said happily into the mic. The game went this way for about ten to fifteen minutes before it was over the last two players being Amber and Hyoyeon. They ended on round 26 and both were happy at the awesome game they shared.

"Hyo my friend you are quiet the team mate" Amber said giving the girl a fist bump.

The two sat on the couch sharing the always entertaining gamer stories. Soosica soon grew bored of the stories but did not leave the gamers alone with each other. Taeny on the other hand were now asleep on the couch cuddled up togather the stories the gamers were telling quickly putting them to sleep.

"Hyoyeon why don't you and Sooyoung go grocery shopping?" Jessica said in a tone that told the girl she had no choice but to go. Hyoyeon nodded her head and turned off the xbox. Sooyoung now very excited about food, pulled Hyoyeon out the house, to the car and straight to the store.

Amber was abit saddned her new friend left to the store but quickly masked it, she turned her attention back to the game no longer feeling like playing but did to keep Jessica off her back. Jessica unsure of what to do sat down next to Amber and pulled out her phone replying to some texts.

Amber was curious to who her 'wife' was texting but made no move in asking instead she kept playing the game, it wasn't until Jessica set down her phone on the couch and went upstairs for a cup of water was when Amber paused the game. She was about to check who it was that Jessica was texting but she quickly backed out the idea.

"Na I have no reason to check her phone, I should at least give her privacy.." Amber said aloud to herself setting down Jessica's phone. Unknown to her Jessica heard and saw Amber set down her phone, Jessica smiled a small smile and quietly continued to watch Amber.

Amber heard Jessica's phone chime and saw a text had popped up on the screen. Curious Amber looked over at the screen and saw the text was from someone named 'Krystal' the text read.

"Okay see you at dinner tomarrow. Love you."

Amber set down the phone and stared at the tv screen watching her player get shot, her stomach churned with anger and a unknown feeling that was jealousy but she shrugged it off taking out her anger on the game.

"ing stupid game"