Chap 2

To Young to be Tied Down.
After a good ten minutes Amber woke up on the couch, she sat up and laughed rubbing her head.."God that was one creepy dream" the tomboy looked around and saw the three girls from her 'dream' begining to freak out.

"Amber, calm down" Taeyeon said running to her friend. Sooyoung saw that Amber wouldn't calm down anytime soon so she did what she had to do...*SMACK*

Amber quickly settled down but grabbed the front of Taeyeon's shirt burying her head in the girls chest.

"I can't do it Tae, I don't want to get married. I don't even know them!" Amber whined, feeling uncomfortable Taeyeon pried the girl off of her and looked her in the eye.

"Amber, you're getting married and that's final. I know that we don't know them but we have to get to know them. Now be a big girl and calm down." Taeyeon said.

Sooyoung cleared to keep herself from laughing, then looked at the girls.."So who's wive is who's?" She asked watching the girls whisper

"I'm stuck with that crybaby, Hyo is with Sooyoung and Fany is with Taeyeon" Jessica said in a bored tone.

"Oh, well I'm Sooyoung and that's Taeyeon..."Sooyoung said pointing to Taeyeon..The room soon grew quiet and the atmosphere was uncomfortable..

*Bzz Bzz* Amber felt her pocket vibrate, she stood up and pulled out her phone answering the phone call.

"This be the llama" Amber said into the phone as she sat back on the couch, feeling the eyes of everyone on her.

"Yea I can make it tonight, of course they'll be there." The tomboy responded calmly into the phone looking at Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

"Alright, I'll see you tonight...Dueces" the girl finally said before hanging up.

"Who was it and where are we going?" Sooyoung asked.

"Luna, she wants us to go to her party. I heard Sunny,Yoona and Yuri are gonna be there" Amber said baiting the two to go with her.

Tiffany,Jessica and Hyoyeon saw the way their partners eyes shone and didn't like it. Just because they didn't know the people in front of them did not mean they wouldn't let someone else touch what was theirs.

"You aren't going anywhere." Hyoyeon said to Sooyoung while Tiffany and Jessica gave the other two a look saying they weren't going ethir