Danger?

Escape

 

29thOctober. 0900 hours

 

It was breakfast and once again Sehun and Sulli were eating with Chanyeol and Luna.

“Oh great, the food is cold,” Luna complained as she set her food on her table.

“Want me to warm it up for you?” Chanyeol offered. Luna nodded.

Sehun and Sulli perked up when they heard what Chanyeol said. He looked to the left and right, making sure no guards were eyeing them, as they often do. Then he put his hand over Luna’s tray and Sehun swore he could see small waves coming out of his hand.

“Done!” he exclaimed.

Luna beamed at him and immediately dived into her meal.

“Hey Chanyeol, can I ask you something?” Sehun asked.

“Sure dude, ask away.”

Sehun leaned in and talked in a lower tone.

“How are you doing that without triggering the device?”

“You want to know?”

Sehun nodded.

“Well, too bad. A magician never reveals his secrets,” Chanyeol laughed when Sehun’s eager face falls.

“Chanyeol, let’s go. I’m done,” said Luna, already getting up from her seat.

Sulli was surprised that Luna was able to finish everything on her plate so fast. It was apparent that she was in a hurry. She noticed that Luna had a serious look on her face. She wasn’t her usual self that afternoon and Sulli’s curiosity began to peak. Chanyeol didn’t even get to protest before Luna yanked him out of his seat and practically dragged him out of the cafeteria.

Sehun and Sulli watched as the two hurried off. It was odd that Luna and Chanyeol would run off like that as the ones who usually leave first were never them. Sulli wondered what was so urgent that they had to leave right away.

“Sulli, are you done?”

“What? Oh, yeah. Yes, I’m done.”

“Then, should we go?”

“Okay.”

 

~*~

 

Sehun and Sulli were chatting with each other as they made their way back to their room when they saw Chanyeol, Luna and another boy they had never seen before, hiding behind the very wall that they hid when Soojung first came here and they wanted to be out of sight from the guards. Sulli noticed that Soojung and Jongin were making their way towards their room from the opposite side of the corridor. When they reached it at the same time, they began to shove each other, fighting to get in first. And the group of three saw it all.

Sulli glanced at Sehun’s direction and saw that he had the same worried look on his face.

“Should we…”

“No, let’s wait and see.”

Sehun pulled Sulli behind a wall as he noticed Luna’s head twitched a bit when they spoke. He had a pretty clear idea on what Luna was capable of so he didn’t want to take risks. They watched as Soojung and Jongin entered their room with no interruptions from those three.

He began to suspect the real identity of Luna and Chanyeol and the blond boy who was with them. Why would they spy on Jongin and Soojung? Could they be spying on them too? Could that be the reason why Luna and Chanyeol were so clingy towards them.

Sehun had too many questions in his head. He didn’t know which side Luna and Chanyeol were on—the patients or the government--but he reached an ultimate decision of avoiding them and their company for the time being.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Notes:

I'm very sorry for this very short and very bad chapter. Unfortunately, I have to put the updates on hold, in other words on a hiatus D: You see, things have been pretty messed up for me lately. I had some kind of a fight with my boss and I'm trying to quit my job. I had a fallout with my very best friend and she wants me out of her life for good. And then, to top it all off, there's a high possibility that I can't go on a trip with my friends that I've not seen in a long time. So, things have been very stressing lately and I need to straighten everything out first before I can continue with other stuff. I'm so sorry :(