Chapter 2

Childhood Rivals

Donghae ran to where Sungmin was waiting. They decided to go to a cafe. The two went a nearby cafe and entered, they ordered their drinks. Donghae searched for his wallet but he couldn't find it. Sungmin chuckled before giving the cashier his money.

"Hyung, I wanted to pay~!" Donghae whined as Sungmin grabbed their drinks and left.

The two were heading back to the SM Building. Sungmin handed Donghae his drink as he drank his.

"Look, I have to pay." He said.

"Why? When we're in California, we always pay for ourselves." Donghae asked.

"Yeah, but that's in California. But here in South Korea, the oldest has to pay." Sungmin laughed.

"Why?" Donghae asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Because I'm older." Sungmin replied.

Donghae mouthed an 'o' before continuing to drink his drink. Then, he remembered something. He must have dropped his wallet when he fell over the blonde-headed man. Donghae smacked his own head but mumbled an 'ow' due to the pain.

"So, where do you think you dropped your wallet?" Sungmin asked as they entered the building.

"I think I dropped it when I fell over a guy." Donghae replied.

Sungmin stopped his tracks and stared at him. The tip of the straw near his mouth as it was opened. Donghae stopped his tracks and stared at him weirdly.

"What?" He asked.

"Did you say you fell over a guy?" Sungmin asked as he didn't move an inch but his mouth did.

"Yeah, why?" Donghae nodded.

"How does he look like?" Sungmin asked, still not moving but blinking.

"He has blonde hair. His face looks like a monkey. He seems to be the same age as me. Why?" Donghae replied.

"Does he look familiar to you?" Sungmin asked.

"Yeah, the eyes. I felt like I've seen them before but I can't remember when or where." Donghae replied.

"You don't know who he is?" Sungmin asked.

"No. You talk like I'm supposed to know who he is." Donghae said.

"Duh! You should because he is-" Sungmin was cut off.

"You are Lee Donghae right?" A man asked.

Sungmin and Donghae turned around and stared at the blonde-headed man who had a smirk on his face. Donghae nodded. The man's smirk grew a bit.

"What are you smirking about?" Donghae asked.

"You don't remember me?" The man asked.

"No." Donghae replied.

"Aw~! That's too bad. I thought you remembered me, Lee Aiden." The man said.

"What the? How did you know my name?!" Donghae shouted.

"One, you dropped your wallet and two, I've known you long enough to know your name and who your family are and your personal information." The man replied as he took out Donghae's wallet.

"Who are you?" Donghae asked.

"You don't remember the one who always bullied you? The one you hated in this world. Also, the one who's name was Lee Spencer." Spencer replied.

Donghae bit his lip as he was thinking. Memories flashed in his mind and his eyes glared at the man before him.

"You." He growled as he pointed at Spencer.

"Took you an eternity to realize, my little fishy?" Spencer smirked.

Donghae just scowled in response.

"Who said I'm your little fishy?" He asked.

"He did right, Sungmin?" Spencer nodded towards Sungmin.

Donghae turned his head to stare at Sungmin. Sungmin glared at Spencer.

"Hyukjae, shut up!" He shouted.

"Aw~! Don't be like that, hyung. You were the one who told me that. Stop trying to deny it or else I'm going to let Kyu know who's his crush." Eunhyuk said.

"Ugh! I hate you!" Sungmin shouted.

"Yah! Shut that big mouth of yours, monkey!" Donghae shouted.

"Not until you kiss me~" Eunhyuk sang.

"Never in a million years." Donghae replied.

"Then, I'll wait for a million years." Eunhyuk replied.

"As if we're going to live." Donghae mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure the two of us live that long." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae scowled at him. His eyes landed on his wallet.

"Give me back my wallet." He commanded.

"Not until you sleep with me tonight." Eunhyuk replied.

"Ew~! Shut up, you erted monkey!" Donghae shouted.

"Don't be like that. I know you want it~" Eunhyuk sang.

"Just shut up and give me back my wallet." Donghae said.

"Nope. If you want it, come get it by yourself." Eunhyuk shooked his head.

He held Donghae's wallet. Donghae tried to get it but Eunhyuk held it above his head. Eunhyuk watched as Donghae tried to get it by jumping. Donghae had a better idea. He stepped on Eunhyuk's foot and kicked his privacy before grabbing his wallet. Donghae stuck his tongue out before running off.

Sungmin stuck his tongue out before running after Donghae. Eunhyuk cursed under his breath as he watched the two ran off.

"Donghae, I'll make your life miserable." He muttered.

"Whoa! Eunhyuk, what happened to you?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Got kicked by some fishy." Eunhyuk replied.

"Fishy? Who's that?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Let me guess. It's Aiden, right?" He asked.

"Who else would kick me?" Eunhyuk retorted.

"Other people who hate you." Kyuhyun shrugged.

"Yah, I have something to tell you." Eunhyuk said.

"What?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Sungmin likes you." Eunhyuk said before he left.

Kyuhyun looked confused. When he realized what Eunhyuk said, he followed him.

"Yah! Are you serious? You better not be lying! Yah! Get back here!" Kyuhyun shouted.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whew! Another chapter! Hope you guys enjoy~! Okay bye~! :D