Chapter 3

Childhood Rivals

Donghae and Sungmin stopped running and laughed in victory. They threw an arm over each other's neck and continued to walk.

"Minnie hyung, I have a question." Donghae said.

"What is it?" Sungmin asked.

"What is Spencer doing here?" Donghae asked.

Sungmin stopped his tracks and sighed.

"He's an official trainee." He replied.

"Wait. What?" Donghae asked.

"You heard me." Sungmin replied.

"Ugh! I just hope I won't debut in the same band as his." Donghae said.

"Well, who knows." Sungmin shrugged.

The two just continued to walk. They entered a room. Unfortunately, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were there. Eunhyuk smirked at Donghae. DOnghae rolled his eyes in response. The two entered the room and headed towards the back.

"Okay, trainees. We'll start with some stretches today. Now, follow me." The teacher said as he turned around to face the mirror and started doing some random stretches.

Everyone followed him. After about 30 minutes later, he stopped and turned around.

"Okay. Now, I want everyone to go on each sides." He said as the trainees followed his orders.

Sungmin and Donghae were on one side with other trainees. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were on the side with other trainees.

"Okay, now I will play some music and I want you guys to free-style. Think of this as a competition. You don't have to go forward and dance if you don't want to, but show support to your team. Okay, start." The teacher said as he hit the 'play' button on the player and the music started.

Everyone started dancing. Everyone on each side went forward and danced before going back to where they were before. Now, it was Eunhyuk and Donghae's turn. Both stepped forward and glared at each other. The crowd went wild because of the glares. The teacher thought this was going to be interesting so he changed the music to an R & B one.

As the music started, Eunhyuk started to do some popping move as Donghae started to do some break dancing moves. The crowd were so wild. This competition was so interesting when Eunhyuk and Donghae went against each other. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were cheering like crazy. The teacher didn't tear his eyes off of the two.

Eunhyuk and Donhae continued to dance until the music was over. Both were panting hard as their eyes continued to glare at each other. The room was filled with silence until the teacher clapped his hands and the other trainees followed. Eunhuyk and Donghae broke eye-contact at the same time and stare at the teacher.

"Impressive. You two are very good at dancing. I'm going to report the two of you Lee Sooman." The teacher said.

Eunhyuk and Donghae didn't do anything but they were still panting. 

"Okay, you're all dismissed." The teacher said as he stood up with his clipboard and left.

The trainees followed him. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun, and Sungmin were the last ones left. Donghae and Eunhyuk made eye-contact before Donghae broke the stare. He walked towards the door. When he was about a feet away, he heard Eunhyuk's voice.

"Never knew you know how to break dance." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae stopped his tracks and turned around with an annoyed face.

"Shouldn't you already know since the beginning. Man, did you lose your mind or something? You really need me to blow your mind so you could remember?" He asked.

Donghae shook his head before scoffing. He stomped towards the door and left. Sungmin trailed behind him. Eunhyuk was grinning. Kyuhyun shook his head in amusement.

"Wow. He sure does know how to talk back." Kyuhyun said.

"Since the beginning." Eunhyuk said as he grabbed his bag and walked towards the door.

"Yah, are you planning to tell him?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Tell him what?" Eunhyuk asked.

"That you like him." Kyuhyun replied.

Eunhyuk stopped his tracks and glared at him.

"Really? Why do you always think that?" He asked.

"Because it's true." Kyuhyun replied.

"Well, it's not." Eunhyuk said before leaving.

Kyuhyun shook his head before following him. Donghae continued to stomp through the building.

"Whoa! Donghae, slow down." Sungmin said.

Donghae stopped his tracks and so did Sungmin.

"What is it, hyung?" He asked.

"Gee, you're still angry at him?" Sungmin asked.

"What does it look like?" Donghae rolled his eyes.

"What's so important about it? All he does to you in the past is nothing but bully you." Sungmin crossed his arms.

"Not just bullying, but more." Donghae replied.

"What?" Sungmin asked.

"Look at these and see." Donghae slammed a book into Sungmin's hands before leaving.

Sungmin glanced down at it and chuckled.

"No wonder why he's so angry." He mumbled before shaking his head.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another long chapter. Hope you guys enjoy~! I wonder why Donghae is so angry with Eunhyuk. Hm...so curious. Lol. You guys should know where I got the bolded words from right? Okay, bye~!!!! :D