Chapter 1

Childhood Rivals

Donghae stood in front of the SM Building. He kept on taking deep breaths. Well, today is his first day as an official trainee. Donghae entered the building and ran into someone. He apologized before looking up. Donghae was surprised to find out that person was...

"Vincent?" He asked.

"Aiden?" The boy asked.

Soon, the two boys hugged each other.

"Wah! I missed you so much, little fishy!" Vincent shouted.

"Missed you too. Say, what are you doing here?" Aiden asked as he broke the hug.

"I'm a trainee and you?" Vincent asked.

"Me too!" Aiden shouted.

"Awesome! Want me to show you around?" Vincent asked.

"Sure!" Aiden replied.

Vincent led Aiden throughout the whole building. He even introduced everyone to him. Since it was time for lunch, the two boys ate lunch together. After they finished eating, they continued the tour.

"Vincent?" Aiden asked.

"Hm? Yah, don't call me Vincent anymore. Call me Sungmin." Sungmin said.

"Alright. Sungmin hyung, I need to go pee." Donghae said.

"You cute little fishy. Go ahead. It's just at the corner of that hallway." Sungmin chuckled as he pointed at a hallway.

Donghae nodded before running down the hallway. He went inside the restroom and deal with his business. Donghae came out and washed his hands. He walked towards the door and opened it. Donghae bumped into someone and fell on that person. He stared into the person's eyes. They were some what familiar to him.

'Where have I seen these eyes?' Donghae thought.

"Yah! Are you going to lay on top of me forever?" The man below him asked.

"Oh, sorry." Donghae came back to reality and stood up.

The man did the same. Donghae looked up and stared at the guy. He squinted his eyes. This guy sure is familiar.

"You look familiar." Donghae mumbled absentmindedly.

The man looked up at him in confusion. He scanned Donghae from head to toe. The man cocked his head to one side. He thought Donghae looked familiar. Donghae came back to reality and bowed.

"Sorry, I have to go now." He mumbled before leaving.

Unaware, he dropped his own wallet on the floor. The man stared at his back until he disappeared from his sight. He caught Donghae's wallet on he floor. The man bent down and picked it up. Curious, he opened the wallet and read Donghae's identification card.

"Lee Donghae..." The man mumbled as he continued to look through Donghae's wallet.

He found some of Donghae's old school identification cards and looked through them. 

"Lee Aiden...never thought I'll meet you again." The man smirked before putting Donghae's wallet in his back pocket and entered the restroom.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys ike the beginning~! I really want to thank the firat five subscribers who subscribed to this story after I posted it. Sorry if the chapter is short. Kamsamida~! Anneyeong~! :D