The Meet

MUST PROTECT

 

                                             

                                                                                                               CHAPTER 2 
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Click! "Urrgghhh Damn its morning.” Yoochun sits up on his bed with much effort while leaning his back on his bed headstand. “I better get ready for the brat”, .he says to himself. After taking a shower he reaches downstairs to see his mum making pancakes for breakfast. “Honey you are ready for breakfast right?” Mrs. Park says while flipping the last batch from the mix. “Yes mum do you know where dad is by the way?” he asks while taking a sit on the table. “He’s gone to work,” she answers while dropping a plate in front of him. As he begins to eat she tells him a message from her husband regarding him and his duties today. “Your dad said you should come to the office today so you can meet your new task”. After listening to his mum he nods his head as a sign of understanding. Mrs. Park still holding onto the spatula asks what type of task it is. Yoochun says, “It’s okay mum nothing for you to worry about, at least as of now”. Thanking his mum for the breakfast he decides to head upstairs to dress up to go to the president’s house.


Taking a walk in the garden of the presidents house he sees a tree with numerous out stretched branches in the middle with its leaves still falling showing the signs of autumn, or fall as most people know it as. Hoping to take a rest before the president is ready to receive him he decides to lay under the tree for a quick nap. While almost asleep he hears a rustle from above he sees a figure lying on a branch, deciding to see what it could be he climbs branch by branch. Reaching the exact branch he sees a kid sleeping on it with a book on his lap. He picks up the book making sure not to touch the kid, he reads “Famous Soccer Players in the World” aloud. Probably a bit too loud because the kid decides to wake up then and seeing Yoochun a bit too close than needed scares him and makes him stumble from the branch causing him to fall.

 

Junsu still expecting a painful land sees his self in the embrace of the other mans arm with his cheek touching the man’s chest and the man’s back on the hard ground. 

“Ow” says the older man as Junsu tries to understand what is happening and how he ended up in a man’s arms. He remembers the tree fall. “How long are you going to be on top of me like that don’t you think you are a bit too comfortable hmmnn?” the older man teases. Realizing what the man just said, Junsu tries to get up but as he moves he falls back down on the man causing another cry of pain from the man. “What’s wrong you can’t get off me?” the older man asks. Junsu feeling a bit confused about the whole situation with a light blush on his face says, “I am sorry it seems I hurt my leg while falling and it’s not letting me stand”. Yoochun moving Junsu to his side and sits on his on the ground faces the younger boy. “Raise your jeans let me see where it hurts” he says while reaching his hand over to Junsu for assistance. Junsu a bit scared with the reach moves back using his hand while still lying on the ground. “Where’s my book?” he asks instead while looking around. Yoochun seeing the book at the foot of the tree by his side gets up to get it. Handing it to the kid he hears a silent “thanks” from the young kid. A pregnant silence passes by and after trying to figure out what to do in this situation he tries again. “I think we better take care of where it hurts don’t you think? “He asks while approaching Junsu again. Deciding to sit up he looks at the man who spoke to him and realized how he looked. A set of brown orbs was staring at him intently with a cute pointy nose, chiseled chin with a perfect set of kissable lips. Realizing what he thought of last he blushed and in fact coughed to hide away the obvious blush. Yoochun who had been staring at him for some time wondering what the young kid must have been thinking to be blushing like that took his own time to look at the kid very well and noticed that he had a beautiful set of eyes with a cute flat nose and a pouty lip and most of all what he admired was his fair skin tone at least what was visible due to the V-necked sweater and jeans put on showcasing his collarbone to go. Coming out of his thoughts he picks up the kid bridal style without warning causing the kid to cry out in shock. “Let’s get you inside while there’s still time to spear” he says to the kid while the kid cuddles in his embrace facing his chest feeling comfortable due to the sudden feel of him relaxing. Yoochun carrying him wonders how light a kid could be and how pleasant he smells probably lavender he’s guessing as the kids scent. 


Entering the phoenix building through the back probably the kitchen, a middle aged lady with a mole above her lips on the left side approaches them with fear in her eyes holding a spoon with the substance still dripping from it. “My Lord what happened to him how did he get hurt?” She asks with a frown staring at Yoochun. Yoochun realizing he is the cause of the frown looks at the kid for help but sees him sleeping already. Wondering when he must have fallen asleep he faces the still upset lady. After explaining how he fell and his aid to assist the kid she softens her gaze. “That’s very nice of you helping him, why don’t you stay for dinner while I attend to his injury?” She asks. “I don’t have the time and I need to be heading out soon for an immediate task. Although I thank you for your kindness” he replies while putting the kid and his book on a nearby couch who feels reluctant to be let go by holding onto Yoochuns upper arm while he tries to stand. Removing the kid’s hand from his he bows to the lady and goes out through the same door he came in through.


Deciding there was still some time to spare he goes back to the same tree where he met the kid and decides to go take a quick nap while waiting for the president to call for him. Two hours pass by while asleep and a hand shaking him calling his name wakes him. “Mr. Park, Mr. Park” he hears again and again. Deciding to open his eyes he sees a tall man staring at him looking down. Realizing where he was he gets up but a bit too fast, bumping his head on the taller man before him without warning causing the other man to cry out in pain. “Ouch” the other man says while holding his gloved right hand to his forehead that was bumped. “I am so sorry Sir,” he says while bowing to show his sincerity due to noticing his uniform on the other man realizing it was one worn by soldiers. “It’s okay no harm intended” he hears the other man saying thinking how kind he is and different from what he heard most soldiers were, that is arrogant and ruthless when offended.


Following the man through the garden and into the building he sees how furnished it is and thinks how fancy and how rich the president must be, due to all the delicate art structure he sees. His hobby must be art he thinks not knowing he voiced it out also. The taller man stopping to smile and stare at the man behind him while looking at the direction Yoochun is staring which is the famous sculpture of the Thinker, which was not the original but must still be in the famous Rodin Museum found in Paris. “My uncle loves art indeed and I for one am happy to see that you have an interest in it,” the taller man says while smiling. “I like you already what is your full name?” he asks the shorter man. “Yoochun Park” he answers while receiving the handshake from the man who also introduces himself as Changmin Shim. Hearing the Shim name he recognizes it to be the name of the General in the present army. “You are related to the general of the army?” he asks while releasing the hold from the other man. “I see you not only love art but your quite knowledgeable about what goes on around you? “ He is my father in fact, and I myself plan on having that position when the old man decides to retire”, Changmin says with a proud smile on his face. Yoochun thinking how he may like this older man due to his attitude laughs shyly covering his laugh with his left hand while keeping his right behind his back.


Changmin leading Yoochun through the house again they pass through a long corridor with many doors in the hall. Thinking his dream had a resemblance to this hallway he shivered and held his chest with his right hand feeling almost faint but is caught by Changmin who noticed he wasn’t walking as fast as before. After steadying him for a while he asks what could be wrong and is there anything he could do to help? Yoochun feeling a bit sorry for startling the man apologizes by raising his self up well. 
They both hear a noise behind them signaling another presence. Mr. Park walking towards them sees his son being held by Changmin. Having a worried look on his face he asks “Son is everything okay, do you hurt anywhere?” quite hurriedly. Yoochun trying not to worry his dad puts on a smile to reassure the older man that he is fine. After seeing that his son is all right the three of them head to the president’s office together with Yoochun being the last on the line. A knock on the door by Mr. Park is answered by a muffled “You may enter”. The door opens and while entering they see more art works with the famous Mona Lisa hanging directly on top of the presidents’ chair above.
“This is Yoochun I presume” the president says while standing from his seat walking towards him with an open hand for a handshake. “Your father has told me so much about you,” he says, while shaking hands with Yoochun. “Yes sir, I am him and I apologize for anything wrong you must have heard from him.” Yoochun says while the president releases his hold with Yoochuns’ hand. “Finally let me introduce you to the person who you would be protecting from now on” he says while leaning to his desk phone for the intercom. “Bring him in now Jaejoong shi” he says into the intercom. Two figures come out from the door looking to pretty to be males, but one is assisting the other by being leaned on by the shoulder. Yoochuns eyes staring intent on the one being assisted with a bandage covering the leg. He is shocked but covers it well due to years of training from his dad. “Junsu this is your new bodyguard the president says while pointing at Yoochun. Finally looking in the direction in where his dad is pointing to his heart skips a beat, because he had been thinking when next he was going to see the man who he met that afternoon. He blushes a little and hides behind the other man like what any other thirteen year old would do when seeing their crush when he was actually sixteen instead.