The Request

MUST PROTECT

                                                                     CHAPTER 1

Within a red and white colored mansion decorated with a golden phoenix on the front there are voices of a young teenager and an adult arguing inside. The noise is so loud that other people from outside of the room are placing their ears on the door to try to listen.“Junsu how many times must I tell you? You are not just an ordinary child. You are mine and that makes you the son of the president of this great nation,” the adult explained.
Junsu lying down throughout in his room on his bed while his father was talking decided to sit up and stare at his dad.


“Daddy I am not a child I can handle myself” he says. Mr. Kim his father sighs looking at his son with a shrug he sits on his bed staring into his son’s eyes saying “I am sorry, I know I am too over protective but you have to understand my position. Your actions may one day cause me a problem with the next voting for a new term that is coming up soon, and not to talk of one day harming yourself or being harmed”
Junsu feeling a bit remorseful because he knows how important this job is to his dad tells him an apology explaining that he was just too bored staying home alone not having anything to do and that was why he escaped the securities and went to the club. His father accepts the apology and with a kiss on his forehead from his dad they bid themselves goodnight.


Opening the door to leave he sees two of his friends outside the door grinning. One of the men called Mr. Jung was grinning more than the other called Mr. Park. Mr. Jung asks the president how he feels after the father and son confrontation. The President explains, “I am just worried about my son. Do you think I am too overprotective over him?” he asks the two. Mr. Park who was silent throughout let out a chuckle saying, “What father wouldn't be worried? I myself would do anything for my son Yoochun if it is to protect him”. “So will I” says Mr. Jung for his son Yunho.
________________________________________________________________________


In Yunho’s room Yunho hears Yoochun his best friend sneeze and while he asks him about a cold he also sneezes causing the both of them to chuckle instead. “Seems like some girls are talking about us” Yoochun world famous flirt says while playfully punching his friend on his arm. Yunho smiles also and says “I hope so too”. While two of them are still playing a game called Call of duty on their Xbox they hear a knock on the door from a maid; informing them dinner is ready for the two and Mr. Jung wishes to speak to them during dinnertime. They heard and responded their approval.


During dinner Mr. Jung looks from his sons face and his friends’ son and asks who is less busy? The two not sure of what the man was scheming both point at each other and give themselves a pat on their back mentally for being wise in situations like this. Mr. Jung clears his throat looking from one man to another “Do I look like I am in the mood for such games it is a favor for the president and one of you has to take it?” The boys look at each other and sigh. “He is less busy” Yunho says, “I am less busy” Yoochun says both said at the same time they smile at each other again giving themselves another pat mentally on their back for their coolness.Mr. Jung explains why he asks but explains it shorter than what really happened while talking to the kids.

[FLASHBACK BEGINS]
Mr. Kim the president of a country called Lina found on an island, which contains only three million people. This means there were not a lot of issues with overpopulation in the country. As he sat by on his office chair with his two friends in his room, they were standing waiting for approval to sit. After granting it they sit and look at their friend who has worry lines on his forehead and dark circles forming under his eyes, and they wonder how he is still able to take care of this country when he is hardly healthy himself. The two men look at each other and smile knowing what the other is thinking. (Like fathers like sons).


The president removing his hand from his chin as he was formerly thinking decides with a smile on his face that he has an idea of how to keep his son safe. He asks the two men sitting in front of him for a favor. “My two best buddies in the whole wide world” he says mischievously smiling “Who has courage and is willing to help this old bag of bones? The two men look at each other and smile thinking they saw this coming after seeing that smile on their friends lip. “It depends what you ask, because as you can see we also can be categorized under the term bag of bones” Mr. Jung replies. Mr. Park being a witness to all this also smiles at what Mr. Jung says approving the statement. The president still smiling even after all this says it is a matter on the protection of his kid Junsu. He asks them if any of their sons would be able to protect them. The two men sigh together at the same time not sure of what to say on giving empty promises. Mr. Jung says they would have to ask their kids first before promising him anything. The president is joyous at this statement and tells them the answer is required immediately so in case of a denial he had other plans to find someone else. It was not that he could not find people to watch over his son it was a matter of trusting one who could keep his kid safe even having to sacrifice their own lives and he knew he could depend on this two men’s sons since their fathers were the best protectors in the whole country who helped him when becoming a president.

[FLASHBACK ENDS]


After the explanation from Mr. Jung, Yoochun accepts the request but wishes to talk to his dad more about the situation. He leaves their house after bidding them goodnight.
________________________________________________________________________


Yoochun’s arrival at his home is received from his mum Mrs. Park. “Oh my baby I missed you so much how was your sleep over with Yunho?” she asks with a smile plastered on her face. She knows how close they are because she is also best friend with Yunho’s mother who has been overseas for sometime due to business issues. “It was fun mum, where is dad?” he asks looking around. She sighs “My hubby is not back yet and I miss him so much” she states. “Are you hungry or are you just going to sleep so I can run a bath for you?” she then asks. “I’m okay mum. Go rest I can handle a bath by myself” he says while heading upstairs. 


Inside his room he has a library filled with the most updated anime manga’s of all genres including action romance you name it except of course because he was a chick magnet. His bed had been made which showed signs of his mums’ entry due to her boredom to clean. Undressing himself he stepped into the shower and while in he fancied his self in a full-length mirror attached to the walls of the shower. This was the best thing about his house he loved which was allowing himself to view his y self, which he for one believed he had. After dressing up he put on a matching sweat pant and top to sleep with the time saying three minutes past eleven P.M.


In a hall Yoochun sees doors on each side and a kid at the end of the hall kneeling down on the ground, holding his head like in pain. He feels pain in his own heart as he watches the kid. When he tries to approach the sad kid he hears a loud scream from behind and he sees shadow like hands grabbing him from behind calling his name “Yoochun Yoochun” he looks back at where the kid is but he is gone only the hands remain and even the doors begin to open and close in a loud bang. 


Yoochun jumps up in his sleep holding his heart with his right hand and looks around him. He realizes he is in his room and it was all just a dream. With sweat dripping from his forehead he rushes to the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror above his sink. With a shaky hand he opens the faucet and splashes water on his face. Wondering what kind of dream it was he tries to remember. He cannot remember the teenagers face only the scary hands grabbing and calling him again. He shivers at the thought and decides to drink water in the kitchen downstairs.


On the staircase he sees the kitchen light on and when in he sees his dad drinking a cup of green tea. His father locks eyes with him and with a frown he asks, “Son what happened to you? You look like you ran a marathon in your sleep?” Yoochun smiles at that comment and approaches his dad hugging him. “Dad it was terrible it was so scary I had this very scary dream of scary hands grabbing me and doors slamming” Mr. Park still holding on to his son running a hand in circular motion over his sons back chuckles. “You’re safe now that is all that matters right?” Yoochun moves from his dads embrace and move to the refrigerator where he reached for a bottle of water and chugs it all at once. “His father looking at him smiles and says “Son I hope that won’t make you pee your bed at night?” he laughs at his own joke. Yoochun who doesn’t see seem pleased twitches at the idea that a twenty year old would still be having such mistakes while sleeping.

 

Yoochun approaches his dad sitting on a chair beside him. He put his head on the table glancing at his dad.  He decides to ask him about the issue from Mr. Jung that afternoon. 
“Dad, Yunhos dad said one of us has to protect the president’s son and since I have less doing since Yunho is busy with his science project and mine has been submitted I decided to do it”. Mr. Park who had been listening to his son smiled thinking how kind his son is to his friends.


“Do you have any idea what that requires of you” he asks his son. Yoochun explained something like just protecting how hard could it be right? Wrong Mr. Park explains to his son the disadvantages of what this job requires and above all things the two main issues which are; number one leaving the comfort of your own house and having to live with the kid, and two and most important your life is meaningless if it is to protect the kid. This was to stop a bullet, or a knife attack as a last resort if necessary. Yoochun listening to his dads’ explanation with his eyes more open than needed and a loud visible gulp of his saliva looks at his dad to see any form of joke in them. Unfortunately he saw none and was scared more due to his father’s seriousness when they were around each other because even though he was a quiet man being a bodyguard of the president he had his fun time making jokes and playing with his family. After bidding his father goodnight with a kiss from his dad on his forehead he heads to his room. Lying on his bed he decides he would see what was in store for his visit to the house of the president the next day with the clock at his side saying half past three he decided to take the remaining sleep left for a very long day tomorrow.

A/N: This is the end of chapter one. My punctuations might be a bit off so please forgive me. *Bows head low* what do you guys think? Please give me anything, comments, reviews, what you think I should change or keep and if it were good what would you like to happen. I hope you like it. XOXOXOXO