THE PAST

MUST PROTECT

                                                                       

                                                                                                                 CHAPTER 5

KNOCK KNOCK “Come in” says the person behind the door. “Dad, are you busy?” “Nope son, what do you need?” “I am having issues protecting Jackie Chan’s seed. He is a bit violent” says Yoochun “Haha he is like his dad. Good old days” says Yoochun’s dad. “So what did you “really” need from me?’ asks the dad. “Oh I met this guy today, near the chibi’s school and I’m suspecting he was a spy.” “I was hoping you can give me the list of all the kids classmate with their faces shown”. “Its probable some might be a bit weird in the head.” Says Yoochun. “Why do you think so?” asks Yoochun’s dad. “I know the runts hiding something from me, I can’t just think of what it could be”. “No problem son ill send it through Jaejoong later.” says Yoochun’s dad. “Thanks dad, I owe you one.” “Ill be going now, I need to attend to the mouse dinner.” “All right son good luck” “Thanks I am going to need it”. Yoochun leaves his dads office and goes to the Kitchen where he sees Mary just finishing up in making the sandwich. “Thanks ill be taking this now” says Yoochun to Mary. ________________________________________________________________________

KNOCK KNOCK* Yoochun goes in without hearing a reply from inside. Inside he sees Junsu lying on his bed with a blanket over his body and earphones in both ears listening to probably music while trying to take an afternoon nap. “Hey Kid” Yoochun approaches the bed and sits on it. “Thought you said you had homework?” Junsu feeling the dip of the bed looks to Yoochun. “WHAT?” Yoochun reaches over and drags the earpiece from one ear off. I said come eat” I said I’m not hungry” says Junsu. “Fine” Yoochun says and crawls in the bed with Junsu lying beside him. Junsu shrieks from the close proximity of the other and falls down hard off the bed. “What the hell are you doing?” What, I am sleeping with you what does it look like?” Junsu blushes thinking how that statement sounded. Yoochun realizing what he said coughed a bit to hide his nervousness. ‘What the hell, why do I feel shy?’ thinks Yoochun. I brought a sandwich for you, says Yoochun trying to get rid of the awkwardness.

Junsu gets up saying thanks and walks to the food to hide his blush. Junsu sits on the table in his room and puts the food on his plate with his legs on the chair. Eyes on the food, he did not like sitting with people behind him alone because he had trust issues and was afraid of attacks. He remembers an event while still holding on to his plate.

FLASHBACK BEGINS

“Dad can I ride that one now? “A young boy, eight years old asks holding on to his dad’s hand pointing at a ride in the amusement park. “Sure kiddo, but let your Hyung you okay?” “Okay” replies the cute kid as his dad calls one of his bodyguards over. His name is Kangin Hyung if he remembers. Kangin Hyung takes his hand and they both go towards the ride. Kangin fidgets a bit and Junsu notices. “Hyung are you okay, do you need to go to the bathroom?” Kangin looks at his bosses kid with an apologetic look. “I’m sorry may I?” “Sure” says Junsu and he decides to wait on a bench for him.

While waiting a man approaches Junsu and talks to him saying the Hyung that left him wants him to bring him to him. Normally Junsu would have been on guard after hearing his dads warning about following strangers but this man was dressed like his other dads bodyguards wearing black suit and shades with wires connected to their ears. Junsu walked in front of the man going towards the bathroom but felt the man behind him gag him with a clothe making him inhale some form of chemical before passing out.

When Junsu wakes up he sees himself in his room with an IV stuck in his hands. He heard the maids talking about him when they came to take the laundry. “I can’t believe it,” says the first maid to the other. “Can you imagine?” “I heard the young master had blood covering his body but it was not his. It was someone else’s blood and that the man who took him, his body was found next to the Young Master in pieces shredded like an animal, a beast even. No one knows who saved him but we can only be grateful.” The second maid sighs “Young master must have been so scared when he felt manhandled. Bless his gentle soul,” The two maids continued discussing while they left not knowing Junsu had heard everything. Someone had saved him and he had no idea who it was, he felt a bit eerie but he was also grateful to whoever or whatever it was.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Junsu Junsu hey kiddo, can you hear me?” Junsu coming out of his flashback sees Yoochun staring at him with worried eyes. “Where were you I was calling you and you had this empty gaze, are you okay?” “Yeah, I am sorry I was remembering”. Says Junsu “Remembering what?” asks Yoochun “Nothing important” lied Junsu. Yoochun knew Junsu was lying to him but decided to not go further. You need to eat the sandwich its getting cold. “Yeah” Junsu says nibbling on the sandwich slowly, which after a while was a bit disturbing for Yoochun as he watched Junsu his lips after every bite slowly in a sensual way. “Ill be in my room if you need me, don’t need me at least for fifteen minutes okay?” Yoochun asks after looking at a confused expression on Junsu’s face.

He leaves and goes to his room through Junsu’s. He strips and goes to the shower turning it on Ice Cold. ‘I can’t believe I am about to do this’ thinks Yoochun as he enters the shower his , thinking of Junsu as he imagines him replacing his hand with his mouth. In exactly fifteen minutes he came calling Junsu’s name but hearing a response was the last thing he expected as he saw Junsu standing in his bathroom doorway staring at him with a vicious red on his cheeks knowing now the reason for the other calling his name. 

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: A cliffhanger yay. Its good I know. I am so sorry for not updating but I have a life and I was busy throughout last year. For those who were my past readers thanks for sticking with me, and those who are new I welcome you. Please Read and Comment. It’s helpful with other people’s insights and ideas. Thanks guys, see you in chapter 6.