The Secret?

MUST PROTECT

Chapter 4

Junsu wakes up in the early morning around four A.M. He sees himself in Yoochun’s embrace and tries to remember what happened. “Ah I remember,” he thinks. Looking at Yoochun he studied his face more, mentally snapping images of him in his sleep and thinking how cute he looked. Gathering all his books and formula sheets he leaves his room to enter his own and sleep for the remaining time left.

Yoochun wakes up at seven A.M. and sees he is alone in bed with all the books and formula sheets gone. “When did he leave?” he wondered as he got up to get ready for his first day of protecting Junsu. After brushing and a fast shower he goes into Junsu’s room and sees him on a table for studying next to the bed with all the lights off but some light still shining only around Junsu due to the table lamp.

Junsu turns around when he thought he heard footsteps. “I was checking on my homework again,” he says to Yoochun without being asked due to the previous silence of the other. “Are you done? You need to eat breakfast so I can take you to school” Yoochun asks. “Yes I am done” Junsu replies.

Breakfast time was not like anything Yoochun would have imagined. The dinner table was a big one, probably 30 inch high and 150-inch long rectangle due to the types of guests the President entertained. It was filled with delicious edibles from around Europe. The president sat at the head of the table on one end having both his wife and child on each of his side.

They ate breakfast quietly with now and then glances from each other, eye interacting saying how they were enjoying their meal without voice. It was a fun thing for them to do because they just understood what the other was thinking or saying by the movement of their eyes. It also helped in case of emergencies but was used mainly for dinner not to give it out to the chefs that they enjoyed whatever it was they made for them. Yoochun who had been standing watching them fighting his own growling stomach from sounding was confused at why they were silent as they ate.

The car that was parked out was a Ford Scorpio MK2 painted red with white stripes on it making it look like a racecar. Yoochun looking at the car confused, like why would a president’s son be found in such a nasty looking thing? Yoochun helps Junsu sit at the back of the car and slips into the driver’s seat himself.

He hears Junsu call his name, looking back to find two pieces of croissant and a bagel in front of his face with a small bottle of apple Juice. “What’s all this?” he asks Junsu who was blushing; looked away from Yooochun’s eyesight. “I could hear your stomach grumbling from where I was eating and I thought you were hungry”. “Whoa talk about embarrassment,” Yoochun thought. “It’s okay I plan to eat while you’re in your classes. I doubt you would need me during a class” he says to Junsu to reassure him because he knew Junsu almost gave him his snacks for the day. He spoke to Mary while getting Junsu ready for school and she explained he was too skinny and never liked to eat. It sometimes gave him stomach pain almost like ulcer and she would be grateful if he watched over his eating schedule. Thinking how crucial it would have been if he accepted it he laughed out making Junsu look at him with confusion as to what was funny. Yoochun drove Junsu to school in silence thinking what he wanted to eat while the kid was in class, while Junsu was silent due to feeling hurt from Yoochun’s disapproval to be fed by him.

Entering the school compound Yoochun observed it was an all boys public school. Like before he was confused as to why the kid was laying obviously too low. He felt something was not right. Junsu gets down from the car heading into school without giving Yoochun any form of notice. “Be safe” Yoochun shouts after Junsu who still ignored him going into school passing the school gate. He sees a bunch of kids call Junsu’s name all running towards him to give him a hug.

“Dude where have you been we haven’t seen you in a month?” one of the four guys asks. “Leetuk I am fine just got sick that’s all” he replied and started walking off towards classes with the others following behind, in order not to be late or to be asked questions he did not know how to answer.

“Hmmnn” Yoochun says as he inhales a hot dog scent. Seeing the stand in front of the school gate he approaches the stand. “Never seen you here before” the man at the stand says as he hands Yoochun four already made hot dogs. “Whom are you protecting?” the guy asks while raising his hand for a handshake from Yoochun. He takes it with his free hand while finishing his first hot dog picking the second one. “What do you mean?” he asks the hot dog man in between bites?”

“I mean you are obviously a body guard; one look from you and its obvious,” he says while removing his hand and removing a pack of cigarettes from his back pocket and lighting it. “Hope you don’t mind?” he asks referring to the cigarette he was puffing already. My name is Heechul by the way what’s yours?” “Yoochun” Yoochun answers as he rubs his stomach from eating the last hot dog showing satisfaction. “Here is what I owe you,” he says giving him a twenty, five for each hot dog. “Thanks” Heechul says as he stuffs the money in his back pocket where he retrieved the cigarette pack from before. “What are you, a spy?” Yoochun asks. “How rude, of all the things you could imagine me as” Heechul says. “Ha-ha sorry, just kidding” Yoochun says fearing the look the other man was giving him. “Damn what a weirdo, anybody else would have laughed at the joke maybe he got issues with spies”. Yoochun thinks to himself. “Nice meeting you by the way; I have things to take care of bye” Yoochun says as heads back to the ugly car he drove in with.

Heechul takes his phone from his pocket and calls a number. After ringing twice it was picked at the third “Boo how long do I have to stand pretend hot dog man? It’s hot and I am sweaty”. Heechul whines into the phone. “Did you see a man our age drop a kid?” the other person on the phone asks. “Yes and I tried to ask him questions but he found ways to not answer any but just left”. “I see. You can stop pretending”. “I’ll see you this night at your place” the man says as he cuts without waiting for Heechul’s reply. “What am I to him, chopped liver?” Heechul says as he stares at the phone. “He did not even let me say bye. I wonder if it’s too late to dump him and get a new sponsor or boyfriend. Whichever comes first.” humph Heechul thinks to himself.

Yoochun stops the car in front of his university LSU also known as Lina Survivor University. He goes to the library of the school and logs on to one of the school computers. He searches healthy eating schedule as he speed dials a number. “Yunho hey are you in school? I need your help”. He says into the phone after some rings. “Where are you?” Yunho asks through the other line “Library, come quick I need your advice on something” he informs Yunho. “Alright give me five minutes”. They both cut the call. Yoochun opens his notepad on his phone and begins to make lists of groceries he sees on the computer for Junsu.

“Buddy I missed you” Yunho says as he hugs Yoochun’s head from the back suffocating him. “Get off; are you trying to kill me?” Yoochun says pushing Yunho away to breathe. “Ha-ha that’s for abandoning me all this days” “Where have you been?” “When next can we play a game again?” Yunho asks as he sits in front of another computer by Yoochun’s side and logs in. “Later I’ll play but now I need your help in making healthy dishes” “Healthy dishes” Yunho repeats as he puts one hand under his chin his imaginary long beard. “What’s up, you assumed you were dying and now you’re thinking of ways to live longer?” Yunho says and laughs at his own joke. Yoochun looking at him thinking why he is still a friend with the moron is beyond him.

Yoochun tells Yunho what he’s been up to, so they spend the remainder of the afternoon going through healthy lists. Yunho ends up accompanying Yoochun to buy the groceries, which takes much effort because Yunho did not want to be caught dead in the car Yoochun drove in. Finally time to pick Junsu up Yoochun gives Yunho a ride to his house and goes to the school to meet Junsu.

Junsu comes out with his four friends surrounding him chatting and laughing at Shindong one of them who kept complaining he was hungry nonstop. Junsu sees Yoochun resting on the car like it was nothing to be ashamed of. He smiles thinking how he might be used to the car already. He turns when he hears a whistle sound coming from his other friends Leetuk, Eunyhyuk and Yesung. “Damn who’s that fine piece of meat?” Leetuk says as he practically Yoochun with his eyes.

“Wondering what was taking Junsu so long he looks in the gate direction and sees him surrounded by his four friends staring at him. Wondering what could be wrong he approached the teenagers smiling with his thousand dollar pearly whites. He stops in front of Junsu holding out his hand for Junsu to take it. Junsu stares at Yoochun’s hand, wondering what to do; he knew his friends were going to question him about this the next day and he did not want to be suspicious about it. “Do I know you?” Junsu asks giving him signals with his eyes to realize the situation. Yoochun not understanding what Junsu meant smiles again saying “I don’t think you would forget me after a repeat of last night today” referring to the bridal carrying skill. Instead Junsu only thought of when Yoochun grabbed him in bed and nuzzled him making him blush making the other four who had been looking at them since the exchange get more suspicious with the stain of pink on Junsu’s cheek that they were right and something was going on between the two. “Who are you?” Eunhyuk asks hoping to get answers. “I am his b” but before he could finish the statement he felt a hard punch in his stomach by Junsu making him to shut up. “I need to go guys,” Junsu says as he hugs his friends and bid them good-bye. He drags Yoochun to the car that was still holding on to his stomach. His friends thinking boyfriend since they heard the “b” part were laughing thinking how fun tomorrow was going to be teasing Junsu.

While in the car, Yoochun sees Junsu glaring at him through the mirror. “Who are you, Ali’s long lost kid?” "How could you punch me and have it so painful compared to what you look like?” Yoochun asks as he keeps on driving. “Looks can be deceiving” Junsu replies staring out the window at the flying birds in the sky. “Is there anything your hiding from me like something important I need to know?” Yoochun asks. “No” Junsu says without a flick of emotion. “This kid must have been taught to lie well due to having a dad for a president” Yoochun thinks to himself. “Okay then”. “By the way I went grocery shopping for you”. “What would you like to eat tonight? Yoochun asks pulling into the driveway of the president’s house. “Not hungry going to my room I have homework to do” Junsu replies as he closes the car door and heads to his room greeting Mary on the way with a kiss on her cheek.

“I think he hates me,” Yoochun says to Mary as he drops all the healthy ingredients on the kitchen counter. She answers with a smile instead. “He said he is not hungry but can you please make him a sandwich”. “I’ll take it upstairs for him when you’re done”. He says as he heads out the door looking for his dads’ office.

(A/N Hello readers I am thankful that you are reading this, at least up to here so I have not wasted my time in doing this. Like I said before I am using some SUJU members due to my love for the group apart from DBSK of course. I feel guilty it’s a bodyguard story but no action yet. I know it I need to start introducing bad guys into this story. I hope you would continue to read my stories even if it’s not what you expect in some scenes. Thank you).