The Rival

MUST PROTECT

                                                                                                                    CHAPTER 3

The silence was unbearable that a pin could be heard when dropped. “Junsu come closer, why are you hiding behind Jaejoong shi?” “You need to say hi to your new bodyguard,” his father says. Junsu coming out from behind Jaejoong with a light blush on his cheeks bows his head to Yoochun due to his father’s instruction. “Hello my name is Junsu Kim please take care of me from now on” Junsu says. Yoochun who had been looking at him felt a sudden heart beat at that time. Wondering what it was, he didn't hear the president call him for the two tries until the third when he shouted “Yoochun shi”. Yoochun coming out of his thought looked at the president apologizing for being lost in thought. “I was fascinated by your painting of the Mona Lisa” he lied. “Yes, yes that is a marvelous painting indeed isn't it” the president replied. “Now I know you are your father’s son, we all enjoy watching artwork together don’t we?” the president says looking at Mr. Park. “Ah yes we do” says Mr. Park knowing to save his kid because he knew his kid was behaving weirdly because of Junsu’s presence. “Why don’t we let them discuss with each other, to let them get to know one another?” the president says. “Junsu take him to your room he is sharing the other room leading from yours right?” “I asked Mary to prepare it for today I hope she hasn't forgotten?” Yoochun approaches Junsu holding him by the waist and holding him up by his shoulder. “I’ll take it from here Jaejoong shi” Yoochun says while leading Junsu out of the room. The three figures stare at the retreating backs thinking how cute they look, like a couple. “ Let’s get back to work,” the president says while going back to his sit and signing huge amounts of paper work given to him by Jaejoong shi before the meeting of the two.

In Junsu’s room Yoochun puts Junsu on his bed without saying a word. Junsu not knowing what to do or say decided to put his attention on his fingers, which lay on his lap. “How is your leg?” he hears Yoochun ask. “It is better thank you for asking,” Junsu replies. “I have to go back to bring my things” Yoochun says. “They are here already, your father brought them here when you left home today, he sent people to bring them for you”. Junsu informs quite hurriedly. Hearing Junsu’s tone of voice made it obvious to Yoochun that he did not want him to leave yet. Deciding to play with the kid a little he says “Do you need me for anything else, I can help you undress for a shower?” he asks. Junsu who was not ready for what he heard was startled about what the other asked. With a shriek in his voice he said, “Thank you I can handle it by myself; you can leave now”. Yoochun leaves his room going through the other door into his new room.

“Damn this is my room? I should have been this kids bodyguard ever since if I would have had a room like this to myself” His new room had a mahogany door colored with white, while the walls were off color white almost looking creamy. The space in the room was huge with a white lion statue facing the door in a sitting position. He sees the packed suitcase his dad brought for him on the bed. He arranges his room like his at home with the manga’s his dad brought for him; he arranged it on a bookcase similar to the one in his house. He hears a loud thud from Junsu’s room and runs in without thinking to knock. He sees Junsu on the ground beside his bed in a towel covering only his pelvic area with his laps and injured leg exposed. “Ouch” says Junsu. Junsu without knowing Yoochun was in his room tries to get up using the bed but fails, only to feel arms around his waist. The towel falls as he raises Junsu up, which makes him, scared and pushes Yoochun off as he grabs his towel losing balance causing both of them to fall off the bed with Yoochun on top of him. Stare that’s all the two could do as they were lost in each other’s eyes forgetting that Junsu was or not realizing that there was another presence in the room with them.


“Is this a bad time?” they both hear a voice say. Realizing they were not alone they look in the direction to see a man Yoochun’s age grinning in particular towards Junsu. “Siwon” Junsu says as he pushes Yoochun off him forgetting to grab his towel or the pain in his injured leg as he ran hugging the other man. Junsu asks a lot of questions “When did you come back?” “How are you?” “Are you alone?” “Why are you here?” “ Hmmnn I came back yesterday”, “I’m good” “Yes I am” and “Lastly I came to give you this,” he says as he pulls out a silver necklace with a locket on it. “Use it well,” he tells Junsu. Junsu who had been looking at the necklace smiled; raising his feet up he gives Siwon a chaste kiss on his mouth surprising Yoochun who had been sitting on the bed watching them. Yoochun feeling a bit irritated wanted attention from Junsu back grabbed the towel that was forgotten and was showing the rare of Junsu’s , which Yoochun had no problem with looking at. He covered Junsu’s pelvic area dragging him back towards him having Junsu’s back resting on his chest. “Junsu its time for your bath” Yoochun says. “Do you need my help?” they hear Siwon say having fun at the flick of anger in Yoochun’s eyes aimed for him. “No need” they hear as Yoochun’s reply. Junsu who had been standing for too long on his injured leg begin to slip only to have Yoochun carry him bridal style for the second time that day. “I have to attend to him now” Yoochun says while carrying Junsu into the bathroom without waiting for Siwon’s response.

In the bathroom, Yoochun puts Junsu on the counter next to the sink and runs warm water into the tub. Junsu looked at Yoochun and saw an angry look on his face. “Is anything the matter?” he asks Yoochun. “Nothing” was his only reply. “So why do you have an angry look on your face?” he questions further. “I have a stomach ache” he lied. “I see, I can handle the rest by myself; please leave” he says, while nodding his head towards the door. Yoochun cursing his self for using such a lie left but not before he put Junsu into the tub. Junsu taking a warm bath having his leg out of the tub due to his injured leg did not know how y he looked to the other man who came in forgetting to bring a set of clean towels the first time. “Damn this kid keeps torturing me, doesn't he know what he does to me?” he thinks to himself. “Yoochun control yourself” he says to himself as he puts the towel on the door handle leaving the bathroom before his takes over and does something he would regret or worse having Junsu hate his presence around him.

Entering his room he picks up a Naruto Shippuden manga and was so into his book, (A/N: who can blame him it was probably the fight between Naruto and Pain epic fight guys.) he did not hear the door of the bathroom open in the other room or his door open until he felt a pair of warm hands touch his leg. Due to the fight scene he grabbed the person into bed with him flipping him having the persons back against his chest and his on his groin. This was a bad move as the movement caused the scent of the other person into his nostril. Lavender he assumed. “You smell good,” he thought not knowing he voiced it out as he nuzzled the back of Junsu’s neck. Junsu felt a pair of lips on his neck and froze. He shivered when he felt a tongue the place that was inhaled and kissed before. “ Aah” Junsu moaned into the pillow his face was buried into. “Yoochun please get off me,” he says referring to the arm that was pinned by the other older man. Yoochun released him realizing what he was doing. “What the hell am I doing to a guy I just met in a day? Not to talk about it being the presidents’ kid,” he thought to himself. He knew he could get shot if someone saw what happened.


Yoochun a bit angry with himself asked Junsu what he was doing here in an unpleasant tone. Rubbing the arm that was hurt he looked at Yoochun hoping to make eye contact with him but failed. “I came to ask for help in my homework, I assumed since you were older you would be better in math equations”. Yoochun looked at Junsu seeing him in a white gown with a V-neck collar exposing his collarbone and his hair pinned up having strands loosened showing signs of the activity that just took place. Thinking how good it would feel to put his hands through Junsu’s hair stopped his self from acting out. “Bring it then” Yoochun says and Junsu runs into his room to get the textbook. Giving the book to Yoochun he looks at it and thinks how easy it is due to his smartness in class. He always came first in class with Yunho second. It was okay as long as no one stole his or Yunho’s positions. “I might as well impress him with my smartness” he thinks to himself. Grinning to his self, having Junsu look at him in an “Are you okay way?” He taught him from the basics and different methods of memorizing formulas forgetting the time as they were both having fun. They ended up sleeping in Yoochun’s rooms with the books and formulas scattered around them. In each other’s embrace unaware that their troubles had not yet began and how they need each other to pass the coming storm.

(A/N: Hello guys I want to thank you for making it to chapter 3. Please forgive me for any punctuation errors. I am sorry math is not my area and I at it so I didn't put any particular equation because really I won’t know the formula. I am going to start the action parts soon so please give me time and encouragement. Hope to see you guys in chapter 4 Thank you.)

PS: I was a silent reader also myself but not anymore. I am thankful to Puunyasu whoever you are your comment made me continue writing.