Single Ready To Mingle

I've always loved you... ;)

Author's Note:

hello ^^

this is rumana's chapter :) i hope you enjoy ~~

-------------------------------------------------------

“Three cheers for the happy couple,” shouted GD. It was Dara’s first night out after getting discharged from the hospital and what other way to spend it than with her new boyfriend; Luhan and all of her friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finally hearing about Luhan and Dara being girlfriend and boyfriend, GD knew he had to have a par-tay. It was in his gay genes to go over the top with things like this. He invited every single person in Luhan’s contacts so they could all celebrate Dara being fit and healthy and also the fact that one of South Koreas most eligible bachelors was finally taken.

GD really knew how to have a party; he booked an entire restaurant and paid for a buffet. The restaurant itself was amazing. It wasn’t a posh and fancy type of restaurant, this restaurant was modernized with glass tables, gigantic windows, and big lights and yet it was still very classy. To match the awesomeness of the restaurant, the food was equally as amazing. The chef would prepare whatever you wanted and more. GD wasn’t sure about what kinds of food the guests will like so he just bought everything on the menu and had it set out on a huge table and what a feast it was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GD was first to arrive because he wanted to make sure everything was perfect, Dara had become one of his closest friends and he couldn’t wish for anything other than her happiness.

After being satisfied with what he saw, he decided to open the doors to the restaurant and people just flooded in.

Who knew Luhan would be so popular?

Five minutes after the doors had been open the party was already in full swing. Everyone was having a great time; if they weren’t dancing they were stuffing themselves with the load of food at the table. All that was left was the guest of honours and everyone was anticipating their arrival as Dara had no idea about it.

Luhan was the other mastermind behind this little surprise. He wanted to do something really memorable for Dara; she was the only person who was able to make Luhan feel like there was a never ending rainbow of happiness and joy around them. ^^

After a couple of minutes, they hear a knock on the door. Everyone started whispering non-stop. The excitement in the room was so obvious that you could smell it (because everyone had been sweating to the max because of all the dancing).

Through the door came Luhan first. The smile on his face was huge; it was the kind of smile that would make you smile just by looking at it. He signals thumbs up to GD to show that he did a great job of planning this entire thing.

When Dara come through the door everyone starts cheering and whooping. Her eyes go wide.

“wha-wha-what is this?” Dara says stammering through. She looked as if she was almost brought to tears.

She thought Luhan was just treating her to some fancy food; a surprise party was the least that she expected.

GD walked up to Dara with a y ‘all knowing’ smirk on his face. The look Dara had when she came into the room was priceless; he felt all giddy inside because he was able to make his friend feel like that.

Dara saw GD walking up to her and she runs up to him and before she gives him a massive bear hug she starts hitting him.

“Ouch, Dara stahppppp hitting meee” GD said while wincing in pain.

“You idiot! Why did you do all this?” Dara said, demanding an answer.

GD wasn’t going to take all the credit so he turned sideways and motioned towards a smug looking Luhan.

Dara stopped hitting GD and began hitting Luhan.

“Oww Dara, is this how you choose to repay me?” Luhan said while still smiling like an idiot.

Dara started grinning “ahem, no I’ll repay you with this...” and she pulls Luhan into a full on snogging session.

GD not wanting to see any of this says, “okay guys gross, please not in front of me you are tainting my innocent eyes” and he leaves the two of them.

Luhan felt like the luckiest guy on earth. He had the best friends ever and not to mention his totally fantabulous girl who was now trying to ‘break it down’ on the dance floor.

He calls her back down because firstly to save her from the embarrassment and secondly he couldn’t control his laughter.

This girl really can’t dance!

Dara felt amazing at the moment; since she arrived it’s been really hard for her to stop smiling. She added this party to the mental list of why Luhan was the best boyfriend ever.

Suddenly the door open with a big bang and arriving fashionably late are Lay and Sehun. As soon as the door opens electric guitars are playing in the background and the wind is blowing their perfectly styled hair back. All the party members stop what they’re doing and just stare at them. Every female guest was thinking the same thing.

Who are these gods?

After standing like that for a minute or so, Sehun gets his wallet out and pays two guys who have guitars with then and Lay gets his wallet out and pays two nerds holding fans.

Luhan was thinking the same thing as Dara, ‘these idiots sure know how to make an entrance’.

What interested the guests the most about Sehun and Lay was the fact that they weren’t alone. They had brought along dates. This was a huge shock to everyone; most people just thought that Sehun and Lay was a couple because of all the time they spent together but now they were with girls.

Not surprisingly Sehun and Lay had managed to score some pretty fabulous girls. Lay had brought along Sulli. They were a perfect couple; so perf in their own way. Everyone was thinking it but no one said it ‘damn they’ll be making some beautiful babies’. They confidently strut inside and wear their sun glasses indoors even though it was nearly midnight just because they’re just too badass to take them off.

Sehun’s date was the perfect match for him, Lee hi. They ‘swagger’ inside and all of the people couldn’t handle the fact that there was just so much cuteness in one couple. The guests were spazzing so much and some couldn’t handle it especially when Lee Hi let out a cute sneeze some people fainted because their bodies were not programmed to be able to take in so much cuteness at a time.

Sehun and Lay exchanged glances; they were both happy from the reaction that they have received and they both pared up to Luhan and Dara’s table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli and Dara became friends straight away. They both felt so comfortable around each other. Dara wanted to know everything about her relationship with Lay.

How did you guys meet?
How long have you been together?
Are you able to handle him?

Dara was asking millions of questions mainly because of the fact that she had never been able to imagine Lay with a girl because of his immature little schemes with Sehun.

Lee Hi was at first shy around Dara but after seeing her personality and her kindness, Lee Hi was able to open up to Dara more. At first Dara couldn’t handle Lee hi’s cuteness and was just spazzing a lot inside but after seeing her humorous side as well Dara just died for a bit and it took her a minute to control her spazzing.

After chatting to the girls for about half an hour, Dara felt so close with them.

She had finally found friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan was still shocked and found it very hard to believe that Lay and Sehun were able to get girls as hot as that.

How did those douche bags get those girls?

Lay and Sehun sat with Luhan around the bar area, they left their girlfriends to bond with Dara.

Luhan wanting to know the full story said “what are you blackmailing those girls with?”

Sehun and lay burst out laughing they find it amusing that Luhan is asking them such an outrageous thing.

Lay starts off the explanation by saying “lulu you better believe it, those girls are into us and we really like them too”.

Sehun’s ends it by saying “they’re both amazing and.....” Lay and Sehun just started staring into the girls direction and they both let out a big sigh.

Luhan watches them and is relieved that they both have found someone.

---------------------------------------------------

GD was about to leave the party because he felt his job was done and he no longer had a reason to stay for any more time. Just as he was able to leave the doors open wide and walking inside GD sees the most beautiful man he had ever laid eyes on.

The handsome stranger walked up to GD and said “hey I'm Kai, I'm looking for Dara”

GD was frozen; the guy even had a hot name.

He pointed towards Dara and after Kai left GD quickly texted Dara “OMFG WHO IS THAT HUNK? TELL ME ALL THE DEETS!”

Dara saw the text and she looked up to see a ually frustrated GD and she realised that the ‘hunk’ is Kai.

Dara knew that she had to set the two up. They would make such an epic couple.

She didn’t even know if Kai was into men but she’d risk it anyway.

After Kai had congratulated Dara on getting together with Luhan, she called GD over and after a quick introduction she left the two alone and hid behind a sofa to see if any romance would blossom between the two.

Neither Kai nor GD said a word so there was only an awkward silence. GD couldn’t stand it so he just went straight to the point.

“Okay, I'm gay and I like you” GD said confidently on the outside but inside he was dying.

Kai was shocked. He never thought about going gay before. He found some guys hot but they were never hot enough to actually make him change his ual preferences...well that was before he had met GD and boy was he fineeee~~~