Chapter 6

Will you be here forever?

Jiyong POV
My body froze as Mi-Young fled from the room. The slam of the bathroom door brought my mind back to reality. My brain was still trying to comprehend what had taken place just a few moments ago. Unconsioucly, I brought my hand to touch my lips which held Mi-Young's not long ago. A small smile played at the sides of my lips as I remember the flushed look on her face as she rushed out of the room. Running my hand through my hair, I walked out of the room and into the kitchen. 

Mi-Young POV
I couldn't believe what I had just done. I mean, Jiyong was my friend, my childhood friend and nothing more, so why did I do that? Deep down I knew the answer but I refused to believe it. I always knew that I developed a small, tiny crush on Jiyong during our years of friendship but I never acted upon it. It was just in that moment, I was so overwhelmed that I just did it. My mind replayed the incident that took place and I buried my head in my hands. "Stupid Mi-Young, stupid!" I muttered, cursing myself. I sat on the cold tiled floor for a while, in a daze, before picking myself up and walking towards the bathroom sink. The cool water splashed onto my face and I breathed a sigh of relief. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and observed my features. My hair was in a horrible condition, with it being all frizzy with knots and tangles everywhere. My eyes were red around the outside and horrible eye bags developed under them. My eyes slowly made their way down my face, stopping at my lips. Bringing my fingers up to my lips I shook away the thoughts that were creeping into my mind. I just hoped that the little incident that took place wouldn't change anything between Jiyong and I. Taking one final glance in the mirror, I took in a deep breath and unlocked the bathroom door. 

Knock Knock

"Go away, I'm not in here!" I replied to the knock. I heard a chuckle from behind the door as the door creaked open. 'Damn it, I forgot to lock it!' I cursed at myself. I kept my face buried into the pillow as Jiyong made his way towards me. He placed something onto the bedside table and chuckled under his breath. "You haven't eaten all day Mi-Young, have dinner," he said. I didn't reply. Another chuckle was heard before the door to my bedroom closed. I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling, blowing the hair off my face. A second later the door to my bedroom opened again and Jiyong popped his head in. "You know you can't ignore me forever, we do live together now!" He flashed me his smile before closing the door once again. I felt blood rush my to my cheeks as I tossed myself from side to side whining at what I got myself into. Jiyong was never going to let this go. 

Ignoring the food that was placed on my bedside table, I hastily put on sweat pants and a sweater before hesitantly opening the bedroom door and popping my head out to make sure that Jiyong was nowhere in sight. I carefully tip-toed towards the front door, still observing the environment for a sign of Jiyong. I silently praised myself for successfully making it to the front door without being caught, when I heard a voice behind me. "Where are you going?" I jumped around and saw Jiyong standing before me. I gasped before quickly opening the front door and running out. "HEY!" I heard him shout before I slammed the door shut. 

I was running, but I didn't know where to. I looked back behind me relived to find that Jiyong was not following me. I took out my phone and texted him to tell him that I was just going for a walk to clear my head. Too many things happened today and I wasn't sure how I was feelings. I felt... I felt... I felt sad, angry, broken, confused, embarrassed... I didn't know how to sum it up. I was sad because my mother had just left me but I was also angry because she left without saying a single word to me, she only left me with a piece of paper. I was broken because I realised that I had no family left, I didn't know what I was going to do, how I was going to survive. I was feeling confused because of my feelings towards Jiyong. It was wrong of my to have any sort of feelings towards him because his been my friend since... well since forever. It felt wrong to develop any feelings towards him. Most of all I felt embarrassed because I acted upon my feelings and kissed him. I kissed him. I didn't know whether to cry, scream, hide or laugh because my emotions were all jumbled up. 

I took a seat on a nearby bench leaning my head back and closing my eyes. I breathed out a puff of air as I tried to get rid of all my emotions. I was about to fall sleep when I felt a presence next to me. The bench shifted as the person took a seat next to me. Not bothering to see who it was I shut my eyes again. 

"You know that it really isn't safe to be sleeping in a public place," The voice said. His voice was low and deep, telling me that it was a man. I ignored the voice, pretending that I was asleep when I heard a chuckle. "You're not a very good actor either," he added. I huffed as I brought my head back up and turned towards the stranger. 

As my eyes made contact with his face I was stunned into silence. The man who sat next to me had sharp, defined features. He had a defined jawline and piercing eyes that could hold anyone captive. Flawless skin covered his face. He released his hold of me before he tried to stiffle his laughter. I coughed, clearing my throat before looking away from the man sitting next to me. "Hey," he said gaining my attention. I stared at him not knowing what to say. He took his hand out of his trenchcoat holding it out to me. "I'm Choi Seunghyun," he smiled. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT!! THOUGHTS?? :)