Chapter 3

Will you be here forever?

Suicide seemed like a pretty good idea to me. It had been running through my mind for a few years now, though I never really thought about it deeply.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I grunted as I got out of bed and went to the shower. I stayed under the warm water for an hour before I got out and dried myself up. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and sighed as I threw my towel over the shower door. I touched the bruised spot on my face and winced back. The side of my cheek was purple and swollen. I quickly applied foundation to cover up the bruises on my face, got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my bag off my bed before I walked out the door.
I breathed in the fresh air outside before I started walking to the café that Jiyong told me to meet him at. I was walking up the street when the sounds of sirens came rushing up the street. I looked up to my right and saw two cars completely crushed together. The silver Mercedes at the crash scene looked quite familiar. A huge crowd started to form around the crash scene as police tried to shoo them away. Curious to see who that silver Mercedes belonged to I slowly made my way to the crowded scene. I was trying to get through the huge crowd of people when a man stepped back and I tripped over his foot. I was falling to the ground. I closed my eyes as I waited for my body to crash onto the hard ground. I was waiting and waiting for the impact to happen but after a while it never did. I opened my eyes and saw Jiyong holding me up saving me from crashing to the ground. He smiled at me as I looked up to him. “Mi-Young! You’re finally here!” He said happily. I smiled, “Jiyong Oppa!” He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the café that was around the corner. I quickly turned back around to have another quick glance at that familiar silver Mercedes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Sorry for this short update!