Chapter 6

Numai Tu

 

Please enjoy… and hear classic music, classic music is beautiful.

 

Hongki’s POV

“It’s a contusion.” She said to Jonghun, I had already heard all her lecture about being careful, and all the thing I would and wouldn’t be able to do for a whole week. “He has to rest for a week, he can’t do any efforts or he will get nauseous. He has to stay away from the sun, or he’ll get headaches…” Jonghun’s face was of surprise, I can’t wait to see when she starts lecturing him…

“Oh… ok, I’ll make sure his family is aware of it.”

“And also…” here it comes. “I think such a good friend as you should take care of him.” The hell?! Why does she suddenly go soft with him?! “Such a good boy, you carried him here and actually came to check on him! I would feel at peace knowing you will accompany him to his house, will you? I can give you a note for your professors” her honey coated voice made me feel mad, is this really the same demon that screamed at me from not being careful and hitting my head?

“Ah… of-of course!” Jonghun smiled at her, clearly nervous from having to take a charge like that. “Ummm, would you give me a minute?” he asked, the nurse nodded with a gentle smile, Jonghun left the room and the nurse turned around to glare at me.

“Now, behave like a good kid and don’t cause more problems to your friend.”

“Me? I’m not the one asking him to take me home!” I retorted, she gave me a dirty look.

Shinhye’s POV

My phone started to vibrate, indicating I had a call, I took it out from my pocket and saw the caller’s ID, it’s Jonghun.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Ah, Shinhye? Umm, I came to see how Hongki is and the nurse asked me to take him home, you mentioned you two live close and…”

“You want me to take him to his house or you want his direction?” I asked, hoping he want’s the second option.

“Well, I wanted to save you having to see him… but I don’t really have a car to take him…” his voice went weaker with every word.

“Oh, it’s ok. I can take him to his house.” Though I don’t want to…

“Maybe I could ask Yonghwa-hyung for his car, it’s not necessary that you do it!” he said quickly, almost as if he didn’t want me to see Hongki.

“In that case, you could use my car!” I said excitedly, I won’t have to see him!

“Really?” he asked now more happy.

“Yeah, where are you? I can give you my car’s keys and directions.”

“Well, I’m outside the infirmary.”

“I’ll be in there in a few minutes!”

Hongki’s POV

An uncomfortable silence fell in the small room, I could see Jonghun’s silhouette in the ground glass of the door. Suddenly a new silhouette appeared in the door’s glass, they talked for a few minutes and then that figure left and Jonghun entered the infirmary.

“Well, then we will leave now.” He bowed in front of the nurse, she smiled at him and gave him a note for his professors. “Let’s go” he said to me, taking my arm to support me. I didn’t thought I would need the help, but once I stood from the bed I felt my head swirl and I had to hold tightly to his arm. “Be careful” he said softly, I nodded avoiding his gaze… probably blushing too.

We walked through the corridors in silence, a comfortable silence. We got to the parking lot and to my surprise, we went to a very familiar white and gray fortwo.

“This car…”

“It’s Shinhye’s car. The lent it to me so I could take you to your house.” He explained, opening the door for me and helping me in, I blushed deeper from the action.

“Oh, so… the direction…” I started when he sat on the pilot’s seat.

“She already gave it to me.” He smiled while starting the car.

“Oh…” then the silence returned, though this time it was an uncomfortable one… or at least for me, he looks too concentrated in the road. After a few minutes my head started to throb, so I closed my eyes.

“Are you alright?” I jumped when he spoke.

“M-my he-head is thro-throbbing” god, why do I have to stutter in this moment?

“We will get there soon.” He said frowning, turning the cold air on.

I closed my eyes again and waited… I don’t know in which moment I dozed off, but suddenly Jonghun was shaking me softly, calling me with soft voice to wake me up.

“Hongki-yah we are here.”

Yonghwa’s POV

During all day I had been waiting nervously for lunch time, I had apologized to Shinhye and Jonghun the day after pushing Hongki; Jonghun said it was ok, still he has been refusing all the invitations to hang out with us and had been a little bit hostile with me, while Shinhye had told me the the one I had to apologize with was Hongki, not her. I hate to have to apologize to that idiot, but I don’t want Shinhye to get mad with me and I want to regain my good friend back, and if apologizing with him will help me achieve it, then…

“Hyung, calm down. You act as if you were about to confess your love to him instead of apologizing” Jonghyun said I turned wide eyed to look at him, then I looked at Jonghun that started coughing with Jonghyun’s comment.

“Confess your love, to whom?” I turned to look at Seohyun that was smiling broadly at us.

“Seo! Are you finally free? Or you will ditch us again to go rehearse your already good dancing?” I asked her, she stick out her tongue to me and sat beside me.

“I didn’t ditch you for rehearsal… well maybe just a little.” She smiled sheepishly.

I was starting to relax when Geonsuk-hyung sat accompanied by Shinhye and Hongki, here comes what I’ve been fearing the entire day… the apology.

“Oh… hum, hey there…” I said dumbly, of course Yonghwa! Speak casually to the guy you provoked a contusion that left him to rest for a whole week!

“Since when are we besties?” he said with a forced smile, still refusing to show his ‘dark side’ to Geonsuk. Shinhye gave me a look of ‘come on, you can do better’ and Jonghun stepped on my feet.

“Sorry, I overreacted that day.” I said forcefully.

“Overreacted? What are you two talking about?” Geonsuk asked with curiosity.

“We had a discussion, a difference of opinions. Don’t worry hyung.” Hongki smiled up to him, but once Geonsuk turned to look in other direction he mouthed to me ‘I don’t think so’.

“Yonghwa fighting with someone? That’s unusual of my Yongyong.” Seohyun said resting her hear on my shoulder and placing a finger on her lips. Shinhye stood up abruptly, startling everyone at the table (and other tables too).

“I forgot a professor wanted us to go to a conference in the theatre!” she left quickly, Hongki stayed sitting there, looking at her retreating form with confussion.

“You will not go?” Geonsuk asked him, frowning slightly. “I remember you two share all periods.”

“Oh, riiiight. I’ll be leaving.” He said still confused and left after her.

“He didn’t seem to know about the conference…” I comented softly, more for myself than the others.

“Maybe it’s the contusion?” Jonghun said slightly worried.

“He has always been forgetful, still I want to thank you from helping him that day an still care about him even when you stayed with him the whole last week!” Geosunk said to Jonghun.

“You have already thanked me, there no need to thank me more” he said quickly. Oh, yes, Geonsuk has already thanked him like a hundred times…

Hongki’s POV

I left after her, I’m really sure no professor asked such a thing… and there is no conference in the theatre! So it was definitely a lie. I left the theatre and started searching for her, I want to know why she lied like that. I mean, if she wanted to leave the place, fine! But because of her I wasn’t able to finish my food and I had to leave the cafeteria too! Not to mention I already went to the three theatres in the campus and they are not close to each other! Damn, my head is really starting to ache!

I finally spotted her and hurried to her. She was in the south end of the field behind the theatre I had just checked.

“Hey, you horrible hag! Why did you lie? Don’t you know it caused me problems? Are you stupid enough to not notice I would be forced to leave as well?”

A sob shook her body and I froze… oh, good lord, I made her cry!

“Whoa! Are you… are you alright?” she sobbed more, not looking at me. “I’m sorry! I didn’t want to make you cry! You know I just wanted to make you angry but…” she started crying louder.

What do I do? What do I do? I started to panic and decided to go to the nearest vending machine and buy a soda for her. So I ran like crazy to get there and return as fast as possible. When I returned she was still sitting in the bench crying loudly.

“Oh, come on!” I exclaimed when I saw her I sat near her and placed a hand on her shoulder, mostly because it was supposed I still couldn’t run and got nauseous, but she took it as a consoling action and she hugged me crying into my chest.

“He… he…” she started saying between sobs.

“He? Who?”

“He has a girlfriend!”

 

Huhuhu, it’s starting to take shape *-*!! Or so I think… hope… expect… want… whatever XD

Hope you liked it, please coment… or not XD