Chapter 1

Numai Tu

She was running like her life depended on it, she could not get late in her first day at the Korean National University of Arts! Yesterday she had been so happy about her first day that she couldn’t sleep properly and the result was… she waking up late. She didn’t even have breakfast, running like crazy she turned a corner and…

*CRAHS*

“Oh, my god! Are you alright?? I was in such a hurry that I didn’t notice you!” ShinHye apologized energetically while bowing repeatedly.

“It’s ok, don’t worry” ShinHye couldn’t help but stare at the cute man in front of her and think it was great she ran into someone nice instead of a grumpy person. “Since it’s the first day, all the new students are running here and there… you are the fifth person this morning that crashes with me, maybe I should be careful with the corners… ?”

“Oh! Ehm… sorry still. Park ShinHye” she bowed to him while presenting herself.

“Jang GeunSuk, pleased to meet you!” he gave her a 100watt smile.

“Ehm, now that I’ve bothered you already… do you know where is the acting department? Since my father took care of all the paper work for my inscription, this is my first time in here, and this place it’s really big!!” she smiled shyly, hoping he can help her.

“Eh!!! You entered into the acting department??!! I’m sooooo happy! I’m your ‘sunbae’ then. You can call me GeunSuk! Let’s be friends! If you need anything, whatever it is, you can ask me and I will help you, or at least do my best.” GeunSuk continued on talking happily, ShinHye felt really happy knowing such a good person was also in the same department, but she really needed to pick up her schedule in the main office of the department of acting, and his happy babbling wasn’t helping her…

“Hyung!” GeunSuk turned to look at some guy getting near.

“HongKi-ah!!” GeunSuk hugged him tightly. “Let me introduce you to ShinHye, ain’t she cute? And she just got accepted into our same department! I think you two would be perfect for each other”

“Eh… eh!!??” She blushed deeply at being called cute by someone already cute, and from being told they were perfect for each other. Hongki turned to look at her and smiled brightly, her blush deepening.

“It’s really nice to meet you. I’m Lee HongKi, don’t take serious what Hyung said, he’s joking”

“Fine, then now that you two now each other, I’ll leave you alone. Hongki, you must help her get used to the University! Annyong!” he left running.

“Don’t get any crazy ideas” HongKi glared at ShinHye scarring the hell out of her with his sudden change of mood. “You are actually cute, but you are NOT my style, so what do you need?!” he asked roughly, wishing to leave already.

“Mwo?! Who you think you are?!” She answered really offended with his attitude. ShinHye was already thinking maybe she should just tell him to leave her alone, but GeunSuk has already taken a lot of her time. “I need to get to the main office of the acting department” she answered with a gruffy voice.

“Come” he turned around and started walking, this somehow surprised ShinHye, with his attitude she thought he would have just give her the direction instead of taking her there. During the way the number of girls that giggled, whispered and greeted HongKi started to increase.

‘So he is popular… Still why he has to be such a jerk!?’

“We’re here” he said coldly once the arrived at the office.

“Thanks” she replied equally coldly.

ShinHye’s POV

I entered the office and bowed deeply to the assistant.

“How can I help you?” she asked me in a sweet voice… still her face is so hard!

“Uhm… I came for my schedule…”

“The schedule was released last week, you should have picked it up then” she interrupted me with the same ‘sweet’ voice, though this time I could hear her annoyance.

“Yes, I know but I was hospitalized and couldn’t come, actually the Coordinator already knows I would come to get it today” I said now with a more strong voice. She glared at me and called to the coordinator through the communicator to ask her. Of course after some minutes she told me to hold on and typed something in the computer before printing what must be my schedule. “Have a nice day” she said with a sweet voice… her eye twitching.

I left the office and was starting to get ready to leave when a cold voice stops me.

“Hospitalized?” I turn wide eyed to Hongki. “Is that why you have such a pale face?”

“You could have left” I spat at him starting to walk away.

“She tends to be very rude, but you handled her pretty well” he followed me.

“What do you want?!” I turned to look at him, he just took my schedule and started looking at it. “What you little… give it back!” I said with my killing voice.

“You are going the wrong way” he just looked at me with an entertained glance. I took aggressively my schedule from his hands and turned around, still going in the way he said was the wrong one.

“I have no idea how such a nice person as GeunSuk-oppa would be friends with you!” I started to walk away but a hand in my arm forced me to turn back, I didn’t understand immediately what was happening, I just felt the pain in my back…

Ok, so this idea has been in my head for a long time and it doesn’t matter how much I try to squeeze my brain to be able to write ‘I will get you’… I can’t so I thought maybe getting this out of my head will help me get rid of my writers block.

Uhm… I’d like thank all the people that read this chapter, and also to jada9493, you really surprised me a lot O_O!!  It surprised me a lot that someone has subscribed already!

Now, let’s keep writing and let the ideas flow before the ‘paris de noche with cranberry’ knocks me out XD!

And also sorry if this is too short -.-