Chapter 3

Numai Tu

ShinHye’s POV

‘If I tell him first YOU throwed yourself at me like some crazypervy girl, then he won’t believe you if you tell him I had been an to you! Who you think he will believe in anyway? I’ve known him since forever! *merong*’

No, way… he is… crazy!

After HongKi ran out of the classroom I turned around to find the previous note, and so now I’m forced to run as fast as I can to stop him from telling GeunSuk-oppa such non-sense. But suddenly, when I was going downstairs I noticed that… I have no idea of where to find GeunSuk-oppa before HongKi. I don’t want to admit defeat, but it seems like I am defeated, unless…

“Hey, excuse me! HongKi forgot one of his notebook at class, have you seen him?” Is it me or asking directly for HongKi is stupid? I mean, he is a new student nobody must know who he…

“He went that way.” She smiled dreamily, how can… ? Nevermind.

I in the direction signaled as fast as I could without even saying thanks to the girl (probably she wouldn’t have even noticed, too wrapped in her own little and happy world). After several minutes of running I could see him, noticing that I am faster than him.

“HongKi-gun!” I screamed at him with a fake sweet voice. He turned to look at me wide-eyed and started running faster. I chased after him for some minutes more before he disappeared behind a corner, so I sped up to catch him, I turned the corner and…

*CRASH!*

I ran into someone, though I have no time to stop to apologize properly, so I just stood up and screamed my apologies while entering the cafeteria. Then I spoted him breathing heavily in front of GeunSuk-oppa, the later trying to calm him down before he started talking. I hurried to them.

“HongKi-ah!” I ran and leaned on him. “Uff! You had the reason… you are faster than me!” I smiled sweetly at him when he turned to look at me with a terrified expression. “GeunSuk-oppa! Like you can see, we had become very good friends, actually we have had all our periods together, isn’t that great?” I sat beside him, tired from the running… though not as out of breath as HongKi was.

“Oh, really! You two are so lucky! I’m glad you two are good friends now, let’s eat, shall we?” HongKi sat beside me, glaring at me still trying to regain his breath. “Hongki-ah, your condition is terrible, you must exercise more” GeunSuk said with worry in his voice, I couldn’t help but chuckle. “I wonder how could you win to ShinHye if you look soooo tired and she isn’t… Omo! Hey! Over here! Come sit!” GeunSuk-oppa stood up and started waving at some guy that seemed pretty surprised to see him in here. Somehow he looks familiar…

“Oh, hello! Uhm…” he got near us looking a little bit nervous “sorry but we are actually with more friends and we won’t all fit in that table” the girl he was with smiled politely at us.

“Oh, don’t worry!” GeunSuk-oppa stood up and went to the table beside ours. “HongKi help me move that table. “ I could feel HongKi was still tire and hesitated to stand up, though he did and started to help GeunSuk-oppa. “There, now sit” the girl giggled softly with his attitude.

“Um, thanks” the two sat and the guy turned to look at us, his eyes widening. “It’s you!!” he glared at both me and HongKi, what is he… oh ho… is he the guy I bumped with? “You two are very… !”

The girl beside him gasped loudly, interrupting him.

“I forgot my sweater in the classroom! Tell the other I’m sorry and that I had to leave!” she stood up and ran out of the cafeteria.

“Hey, there.” Two guys came and sat in the same table. “What happened to her?”

Oh My God!

YongHwa’s POV

Jonghun and I bought four orders and started searching for the other two.

“They’re there” JongHun pointed at a table, we started walking over when SeoHyun stood up and left in a hurry.

“Hey, there.” We got to the table. “What happened to her?”

“Eh? Ah…”

“She forgot her sweater at her classroom”

“Oh, are you two friends?” I asked while sitting beside JongHyun.

“Ehm… he’s the guy that helped me in the morning”

“Not ‘the guy’. I’m Jang GeunSuk, nice to meet you.” I turned to look at him, then to the persons at his side and I went speechless. There, in front of me was the most perfect girl. Her long hair falling in front of her eyes, her hand gracefully rearranging the rebellious lock of hair. I noticed a slight blush on her cheeks and her eyes move rapidly from one side to the other.

“-ung. Hyung. Hyung! Yah! Jung YongHwa!!!” JongHyun screamed at me.

“Eh? Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” I finally stopped staring at the angelic face and turned to my friend.

“Really? I didn’t notice!” He said sarcastically. “I was telling you. That those two” he pointed at the girl and the guy sitting beside her “are the ones that ran you and just left without apologizing properly!”

“I’m very, very, very sorry! It was a death or live matter and I really had not time to stop. But I’m really sorry!” she bowed in front of me, her hair falling to cover her face.

“I’m sorry too. I should have been more careful.”

“It’s ok” I said looking at her ,barely noticing the guy beside her had said anything. Then I noticed she had no food in front of her. “Since Seo left, would you like to eat her order? I mean, so you don’t have to stand up!” I’m not sure if I blushed, but by the intense glare JongHyun was giving me probably I did (I actually didn’t saw it but I can very well feel it).

“Thank you! I had no idea HongKi would bring ShinHye with him, so I only bought two orders, now I don’t have to stand up to buy one more!” GeunSuk smiled broadly at me. I don’t really know him but I saw him frequently during last year because he often entered the classrooms helping the teachers to charge things.

“Oh, right! My name is YongHwa.” I bowed slightly.

“Hyung the introducing time is already off, since you were in wonderland I introduced you a while ago.” JongHun chuckled at JongHyun’s comment… now I know for sure that I am blushing.

“Oh… ehm… really?” I turned again to ShinHye (what a beautiful name) and saw her still blushing while eating slowly. She raised her eyes and met mines, she immediately lowered her eyes and blushed even more. Oh my God! She blushed!

HongKi sneered and ShinHye turned to look… glare, actually, to him. Then she smiled like nothing had happened.

I have this little note HongKi made for me, GeunSuk-oppa! Maybe you should see it!” HongKi’s eyes widened and his face paled.

“Oh, yes?” GeunSuk smiled sweetly at her.

“HongKi… ah!” HongKi stood up and took her hand and dragged her away. “Let me go!” I was getting ready to stop that guy from dragging her by force when he turned around and smiled innocently.

“Hyung, ShinHye and I need to do something we will leave first!”

“No!” now even GeunSuk looked startled with his behavior. Hongki leaned close to her ear and whispered something, she glared at him before speaking.

“Sorry, oppa. But we actually have something to do. Take care!” and so, they left.

“Are they something?!” I merely screamed once they disappeared.

“It’s destiny!” he exclaimed happily.

“Eh?” JongHun seemed devastated with his words.

“Yes, they have had four periods together already. How is it that from all the university with all the students in the acting department they have so many periods together? Maybe they’ll have the following three together too?”

HongKi’s POV

“Fine, let’s make a deal” she finally acpeted.

“Ok, what do you want?” suddenly I feel scared of what she’ll ask for. I was very stupid by leaving that note, I should have said it then run…

“You will not annoy me again!” there are a lot of way to annoy her without she knowing it was me so…

“Ok, I won’t” she seemed suspicious.

“I don’t believe you” I knew it!

“Ok, I won’t annoy you if you give me back the note”

“If I give it back then you will continue!!”

“Oh, come on! Trust me!” I used my aegyo.

“That will NOT work!” suddenly she smiled evilly. “Maybe I could actually give it back… iiiiif…”

Uh-oh… somehow, I feel like I’ve made a deal with a demon…

This chapter is pretty uneventful… -.-