Chapter 4

Numai Tu

Hongki’s POV

How dare she?! How dare she do that to me?! I am Lee Hongki!! And she… agh!!

I pull down the pink fabric, looking nervously out the window of the small ForTwo. There are a LOT of people, the commercial zone of Myungdong is always like that, though I prefer being seen like THIS by a lot of unknown people than have to walk around the whole school dressed in a pink Lolita dress…

“Get out of the car already!” ShinHye told me with an annoyed tone and extremely entertained eyes, she is a demon!

“Just… five second more…” my pitiful tone made her laugh evilly.

“If you don’t want to do it, I will understand it.” The fake sweetness in her voice made me sick. “But of course I would keep the note with me.”

“I already said I will do it!”

“Yes, you said it… five times, and you still hasn’t got off the car and walked around Myungdong asking if they’ve seen your lost cat” witch! I breathe deeply, place my hand on the door’s handle and…

“Can’t I make you give it back in another way?”

“For third time: no.” she said coldly.

“I’m really good in bed, you know” I offered.

“During last week I have noticed you are pretty popular with girls in the campus… Though I don’t understand what they see in you” she said now with cruelty.

“I’m good in bed?” I suggested hopefully.

“I’d sleep with a girl before sleeping with you” I couldn’t stop the smile forming in my face. “And don’t start imagining anything weird!”

“I know a lot of girls that would be interested on…”

“No! Now out of my car before y kick you out and ride over to GeunSuk’s house to give him the note!”

Needless to say… I obeyed her… How can my life have changed so much in just a week? It seems like it was yesterday that I was walking happily for the millionth time into the KNUA, the only difference being that, that time I wasn’t just visiting my hyung, but actually going to study in there. Everything seemed so perfect until GeunSuk-hyung introduced me to her… during this last week she had made sure to make every second a living hell, not only did I have the misfortune of sharing all periods with her, but she had made sure to stick to me all the time, not even letting me flirt properly! Everybody is starting to think she is my girlfriend!!

I stood frozen, looking at the multitude of Myungdong, feeling the air caressing my thighs and moving the hem of the skirt and apron move slightly. I heard the a car’s door closing behind me, before her voice came flowing to my ears.

“You finally got out of the car… now you only need to start walking. It’s not like you are not attracting attention already, but you could be more outstanding.” I sighed loudly and started on my mission.

“Excuse me? Have you seen my lost kitty?” I asked the first guy dressed in red that I found.

“Eh?” he raised his face to look at me and his eyes widened to the point I thought his eyelids would stay stuck. “N… no… I hadn’t seen it” he said containing his laughter.

“Would you help me find my kitty?” this time he actually laughed out loud and left, not even minding to answer me. I could hear ShinHye laughing behind me, I turned to glare at her, but she didn’t even notice, too busy clutching her stomach.

“Next one! Next one!” she managed to tell me between her laughter. And so my torture continued…

Min’s POV

“You don’t need to practice even on Saturdays, you know?” the music stopped and I looked at the reflection of my best friend Jia in the mirror. “There is a reason why Saturday classes were cancelled”

“Because they noticed I would train on Sundays too?” I replied while hugging her lightly. “Dance with me?”

“Well, I came hoping/knowing I would find you in here so…” I smiled brightly at her. “Also… the other day I noticed how you were looking at the cutie from acting department”

“Wah! What are you talking about? Which cutie?” Oh, no. She is starting to search me a boyfriend… again.

“Come on, Min. You should search for someone and forget about SamD”

“Easier said than done” I pouted… I had dumbly fallen in love with one of my best friends, even when I knew he has a girlfriend…

“Don’t worry. I, incredible Jia, will help you.” I laughed at her demonstration of self confidence.

“Let’s dance…”

ShinHye’s POV

“You should be cuter” I said simply.

“I’m wearing a pink dress with an apron and a gigantic bun on the head. Every body laughs at me and there had been a couple of old mens, very old erted mens, that had told me: ‘I found your kitty, it’s in my house, let’s go, come with me’” He complained imitating the voice of the old s. “And you want me to act ‘cuter’?!” he snapped at me.

“Do you really want the note back?”

“I know, you won’t give it back until I had gone through enough embarrassment that next time I’ll think twice, thrice! Before being a jerk with you, I know!!” he told me containing himself from screaming in frustration.

“Well, it’s already 6pm. Who would have guessed that after four hours you would learn your lesson?” I finally took pity on him and decided –just like he said– he has gone through enough embarrassment.

“Really?” he looked at me with wide eyes, I nodded. “So that means I’m free?” I think he is overreacting now, but I nod again.  “Then give me the note so I can destroy it!”

“I don’t have it” he’s face went blank.

“What?”

“I don’t have it” he’s eye twitched.

“What do you mean?” fury started to fill his voice.

“I lost it during the week” I shrugged, acting brave even though his irate filled glare was seriously scaring me. “But, see it this way… if I hadn’t lost it; you still would have had to dress like that and go through Myungdong asking all the people in red if they had seen your kitty and if the help you find it.” My voice faltered at the end due to his expression.

“You are death” I ran as fast as I could towards my car, trying to scape from the angry Hongki chasing after me. Thanks god the other day we proved I’m faster than him… plus he is wearing a skirt and will probably be too concerned with his bottom not showing.

I got to my car and started searching for the keys on my purse, when I had them in my hands I dropped them accidentally. When I leaned down to grab them a pair of strong arms made me fall into Hongki’s chest.

“You made me wear this goddamn dress for six hours without really having the note, at least take ma back to my house so I can change!” I blushed at the position we were, and my nervousness answered for me.

“Ok…” he let me go and moved to the other side of the car, I unlocked it and we both entered.

Yonghwa’s POV

The second week of the semester began and I was lost in the department of acting. How that happened? I was searching for ShinHye to give her back a book she lend me on Friday. Last week I had made sure to ‘accidentally’ come across GeunSuk-hyung all the days during lunch time, knowing ShinHye would be with him. Finally I sent her a message telling her where I am.

“Yonghwa-oppa!” ShinHye came running to me. “You didn’t need to come all the way here to give my book back”

“Well you did say it’s your favorite one”

“You could have given it back at the cafeteria.” She blushed slightly, smiling shyly. Is she cute or what?

“I have a free period today, maybe you should show me this side of the campus.” I suggested hooping she accepts… and hoping my eagerness isn’t showing…

“Of course!” she smiled excitedly before starting the tour. Unfortunately since she actually had to go to class our alone time ended ten minutes after starting. “Maybe my professor wouldn’t mind if you enter with me to class?” she said with a hopeful tone, my heart beating faster. “Oh, but that would probably be too boring for you!” she said nervously.

“I have nothing better to do, plus I really want to know how the acting classes are like” I replied quickly, obviously wanting to spend more time with her.

We walked to her classroom, and my smile vanished when I saw Hongki inside the room, hitting on a blond girl. ShinHye’s face changed on an expression I can’t tell exactly what emotion has.

“Hongki!” the girl Hongki was with jumped slightly, she blushed and bowed to ShinHye going to sit somewhere far from Hongki.

“You are such a nuisance” he told her approaching us.

“Don’t talk like that to her” I snapped at him.

“ShinHye, what is he doing in here?” he ignored me completely.

“It’s none of your business!” the professor entered the classroom.

“Whatever” he said sitting beside us.

The hour went by very slowly, even though ShinHye and I were having a written conversation on a notebook, the way Hongki’s behavior always called her attention making me mad. If they are boyfriends like GeunSuk says, why it looks like if they were in war?

 

Why is Yonghwa’s POV harder to write?! Argh!

Hehe, sorry from not writing in a whole month, I was meaning to update before my birthday… but… well… I have no excuse XD.