Chapter 2

Numai Tu

“YongHwa-hyuuuuuung!!!”

YongHwa turned around to see his old friend get near him.

“Hey, you actually came! I was worried you had forgotten about me from the emotion of finally entering University” YongHwa teased his dongsaeng.

“Aish, how would I ever forget the person that teached me how to play guitar” of course YongHwa hadn’t really teached him, he had just helped him improve, truth was that, JongHun was a great guitarist and sometimes even YongHwa felt a little bit jealous with the ease JongHun learned new stuff.

“Now we only have to wait for JongHyun to arrive” and just as if he has been invoked, JongHyun appeared behind them startling them a lot.

“Sorry, I kinda got lost. Lucky for me I ran into someone that gave me instructions” they started to walk slowly. JongHyun and YongHwa had known each other since their entire lives, they are neighbors. One day, when JongHyun was 12 he met JongHun that was actually his class mate (he had just not noticed him because he was too quite) and they became friend, he introduced him to YongHwa and well the rest is obvious… “Though I think he’s a little bit weird.” JongHyun added softly.

“It’s not nice to call weird someone that just helped you” JongHun told him with soft voice.

“It’s just that he told me not to worry, that I was the 7th person this day to run him down. Then he started babbling about new students… I thought he would never stop talking.”

“It kinda sounds familiar…” YonHwa said more to himself than for the other two. “Oh, well… let’s begin the tour!”

Hongki’s POV

“I have no idea how such a nice person as GeunSuk-oppa would be friends with you!” before even I knew what’s going on I had already reached for her arm to turn her around and slam her to the wall beside us.

“About that… hyung thinks I’m a little angel, you tell her anything about me and I’ll make your live unbearable. You already saw how popular I’m around, so be careful” She seemed so shocked that I felt a pang of guilt, so I decided to apologize by telling her where her classroom is. “That way, you go upstairs, it the third door to the left.”

I left hurriedly, I’ve never been an aggressive person, yes my temper is BAD, but I’ve really never acted that way toward anyone. Was it the way GeunSuk-hyung told me we were perfect for each other? Still if it were that, still my reaction was too much. I suppose I will actually apologize later…

End of Hongki’s POV

Hour went by and ShinHye couldn’t believe her bad luck, all the classes she had she could feel the intense glare of that HongKi guy, for his popularity she had thought that maybe he was older, but NO! How can a new student be so popular??!! She was completely going crazy, until she decided that if he didn’t stop watching her in that way for the next class, she would tell his precious ‘hyung’ the way he had treated her! Plus how is it possible that they have three classes together until now!!??

The next hour came and she changed class room (of course she asked the guy sitting beside her and he gladly did, after all she lend him a pen when he realized he’d lost his pen). She went hurriedly to her next class and sat down.

‘Maybe this period I’ll be free of him!’ she started to think when the classroom was merely full… then HongKi entered the room. ‘No way!!’

To say ShinHye was frustrated would be a huge understatement. Though since HongKi has taken his time to go for coffee, most of the seats in the room were already taken, so he was forced to sit behind her.

“That damned idiot…” ShinHye accidentally let that slip out of when he sat.

“Heard you” he glared at her.

“Are you going to glare at me the entire hour ??” ShinHye said turning to look him square in the eye.

“Maybe” HongKi spat back.

“Fine” she smiled at him before turning around. “How would oppa react when he finds out you are such a jerk with me?” she intentionally remarked the word oppa.

“Wha… aish!” HongKi blushed with rage. How dare she threaten him!? “I’m sorry” he let out defeated.

“I don’t believe you” ShinHye said without turning around. The professor has just entered and started introducing himself. He was about to say something but she talked first. “You can make my life unbearable? I can play that game too.” This time she turned around to smile angelically at him.

“Fine”

The period went by with the two of them arguing in a hushed voice for the professor not to notice them. And once the class was over Hongki left the room like a lightning, startling all the boys and disappointing all the girls… ShinHye getting surprised, then feeling proud.

‘He ran away from me. Ha! Coward!’

---Fear me I’m a break line!!!---

The last 3 periods had been a little bit boring, only the second period had been fun since it was actually the only period he shared with JongHun. But this period was… completely amazing!! He felt so happy, that when the hour was over he packed his this really slow. Most of his classmates were out when he heard someone approach him.

“God, can you go slower!?” YongHwa said sarcastically, behind him was JongHun talking animatedly with SeoHyun.

“Heh, I’m ready” JongHyun answered once he finished packing his notebooks.

“Since it’s lunch time let’s go to the cafeteria near the gym! They have the best fried rice JongHun”

“Really?!” He asked with shinning eyes.

They started walking there chitchatting about how their first day had been when someone ran into YongHwa.

“Sorry!” he just screamed still running towards the cafeteria, not even stopping to help him get up.

“Is the rice really that good?” JongHun wondered out loud, earning weird faces from the other three. “What?”

Just when JongHyun and SeoHyun helped YongHwa to his feet, someone ran into him again.

“I’m very sorry!!” the she ran into the cafeteria.

“Are all the persons in this school like that?” this time it was JongHyun the one to ask while helping YongHwa to his feet… again.

“Not usually” said SeoHyun with a strange smile. “Well let’s go inside”

Everybody followed her inside, JongHyun and SeoHyun searched for a table while the other three went to buy the food for all of them.

“Hey! Over here!” JongHyun recognized the voice and turned around. The guy that had helped him in the morning was waving at him with a gigantic smile. “Come sit!”

“Oh, hello! Uhm, sorry but we are actually with more friends and we won’t all fit in that table”

“Oh, don’t worry! HongKi help me move that table” GeunSuk stood up and started to move on table so averybody can sit. “There, now sit” Soehyun giggled with the way so innocent he had to talk.

“Uhm, thanks.” They sat and just when he looked at the two persons sitting beside GeunSuk. “It’s you!!” he screamed glaring at HongKi and ShinHye.

Short creepy chaps!!! I think I’m better writing in POVs than just describing… from next chapter to the end I’ll write in POVs XDDD

By the way… thank to the people that subscribed.