Where Are We?

The Immortals

-- IU POV --

I couldn't see anything, I was blindfolded. "Let me go you bastard!" Someone slapped me.

"Shut up!" he replied.

"Who are you?! What do you want?! You think you can get away with this you ?!" I screamed. I was slapped again. 

"I'll kill you if you don't shut up right now." 

"Then do it! Too scared?!" I replied with no fear. Nothing happened, he stayed silent, as did I.

-- 30 min. Later --

I was eventually thrown into a cell where I heard around 3 more voices. "IU! Is that you?!" Someone asked.

"Yeah! Who are you?!" I replied.

"It's me! Seohyun!" She answered.

"Unnie?! Who else is in here?!" I asked.

"It's me, Hoya, and Jiyeon." She replied. I was about to ask a question when someone took off my blindfold, I looked around and saw that everyone else's blindfolds were removed as well. The person who did it left, most likely because he or she wants to wait and see what we do.

"So, who attacked you two?" I asked. "Was it Sunggyu?" I questioned. Hoya and Seohyun looked shocked.

"Sunggyu?!" They replied in unison. "No, it was... Wooyoung." They replied.

-- Flashback --

"Hoya..." He looked at me and I gasped. His face was badly beat up. "Who did this to you?!"

"It was... Wooyoung." He replied, breathing heavily. I was about to question him when I passed out. I woke up to pitch black, I heard Hoya yelling.

"Where are we?! Who the are you?!" I was about to scream as well when I heard a girl yelling and being put in our cell."

--Flashback End --

"What?!" Jiyeon half-shouted. "No way! He's one of us.... Isn't he?" She asked the last part softly, unable to believe it.

"So it's true." I concluded. "Wooyoung most likely joined Sunggyu because he wants Seohyun for his own."

"What?!" Seohyun yelled, "He liked me?" She asked.

"Yeah, I stopped him from attacking you two, but I guess he was lying when he said he wouldn't do anything to you two." 

"It's true." Wooyoung chuckled.

"YOU!" Everyone said, a deadly aura in the air.

"Well then, until we meet next time. Oh wait, there won't be a next time." Wooyoung laughed as he walked out.

-- Wooyoung POV --

I walked back to my room after talking to them in their cell. "I did the right thing, right?!" I looked at myself in the mirror, all I saw was a monster. No, It's me, Wooyoung. "IF I CAN'T HAVE SEOHYUN, NO ONE CAN!" I screamed as I went on a rampage, throwing things all over the place. I looked in the now cracked mirror and saw.."IU?" My eyes widened. Suddenly, memories started flashing through in my mind.

-- Flashback --

"Let me go you bastard!" I slapped her. I was furious.

"Shut up!" I screamed.

"Who are you?! What do you want?! You think you can get away with this you ?!" IU screamed. 

"I'll kill you if you don't shut up right now." I said menacingly.

"Then do it! Too scared?!" she replied with no fear. I did nothing, my hand trembling.

-- End of Flashback --

"I couldn't do it." I said softly, tears running down my face. "Why am I seing her, I love SEOHYUN!" I screamed. I looked in the mirror once more and only saw a deranged man who's lost his path. Suddenly, I felt nothing. "No, this is the right thing, Seohyun just needs to know that she was meant for me." I laughed like a maniac.