The Fashion Show

The Immortals

-Yoona POV-

"Please pose for the camera Miss Yoona!" The photographer said. I posed, and posed, and posed. How did this happen?

- The Beginning of The Day -

Well, how about we have us some breakfast guys?" L said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Everyone started devouring the delicious meal that Hyuna made for them.

"So.... Are the outifts ready?" Seungho asked. 

"Yup!" Hyuna squealed. The outifts they bought yesterday were all ready to wear. Yoona's outift consisted of this dress, these shoes, this coat, and this bag. Hyuna's consisted of this dress, these shoes, and this clutch. L wore this suit and these shoes. Seungho wore this suit and these shoes. Finally, Doojoon wore this suit and these shoes. How did they afford this stuff? Well, the school funds its students very generously. They all put on their clothes and finally drove to the fashion show. Doojoon realized something and quickly told the others.

"So, um... Don't we need like a distraction if they happen to catch us?" He asked. The others nodded in agreement, but couldn't really come up with anything.

"Whatever, we'll just wing it." L said after a long while of no good ideas. Everyone just agreed since they couldn't think of anything either. They finally arrived and sat down for the show, everyone around them was awed by their grace, their style, their looks, everything. Around halfway through the show, Yoona finally sensed one of the Hunters who came to watch the show, how she knew he was going to come? No one knows... ( a/n: keke). 

"Guys..!" Yoona whispered urgently. Everyone turned to her, "I sensed him, he's wearing __________ and he was around the ________ section!"

"Alright" The others said. They were about to get sneaky. They were seated towards the back so they easily got up without too much attention and started going seperate ways. Yoona was walking towards the Hunter's location when someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a room.

-    -    -

Wooyoung led IU, Jiyeon, Hoya, and Seohyun towards the exit when guards started to appear.

"Ugh, this better not be some sort of trap Wooyoung." Hoya hissed. Wooyoung looked alarmed as he quickly took them all out.

"Wouldn't dream of it, now let's get out of here." He replied. They all started running towards the exit as they could finally see the light when Sunggyu stepped forward from it and faced them

"And where do you think you guys are going?" He smirked evilly.

"Getting out of this hole." Seohyun said nonchalantly, "Now get out of the way." Sunggyu laughed hysterically, like a maniac.

"Haha sorry sweetie but you'll be dead before you get out of here." Sunggyu replied curtly. They all went into their battle stances. "

-      -      -

Somebody grabbed Yoona's arm and dragged her into a room. "There you are Claire! We were looking for you everywhere, hurry up and change, you have to attend the red carpet for this fashion show!"

"Wait, what?" Yoona asked, puzzled.

"Seriously Claire, get it together, you're a famous actress that's supposed to be walking the red carpet tonight." She said, snapping her fingers.

"O-oh right, yeah.. I'll get ready." This might be the perfect chance, she thought as she put on the dress. She walked out to the red carpet.

"Please pose for the camera Miss Yoona!" The photographer said. I posed, and posed, and posed.

-    -    -

I'm SOSOSOSOSOSO sorry for not updating guys, *bows* school's been taking a huge toll on me lately *cries* I hope some of you will still stick with me for this fanfic!