Rescue

The Immortals

-Wooyoung POV-

I have to find them and get them out of here before it's too late, or I'll never be able to live with myself. I have to find them!

-No POV-

Wooyoung slowly climbed up the stairs, being as quiet as possible. He finally found the cell that the others were being held in. "What do you want now?! Wooyoung." The voice he longed for spoke.

"Getting you out of here." Wooyoung replied.

"Bull." Hoya answered.

"Listen." His voice grew soft, " I'm sorry for what I did, but the hunters are planning to..."

"What is it?" Seohyun asked, impatient.

"They're going to kill you and feast on your blood." The room grew silent. Jiyeon spoke up.

"You're kidding me right?"

"No, the immortals' blood, ours in particular, grants a lot of strength to anyone who drinks it." Wooyoung answered.

"How can we trust you?" Hoya asked, glaring.

"Hold on Hoya, I feel like we can. Besides, I'd rather try this instead of having no chances at all." IU said.

"Thank you, IU." Wooyoung said, feeling like there really was hope for him once more, "Now let's get out of here."

-Back to the Mansion-

Yoona used her psychic powers to relay a message to Seungho, Hyuna, Doojoon, and L. "Guys, it seems like we're going to France."

"Why?" L asked.

"Looks like the Hunters are going to be meeting up with some crazy humans that wants to expose us, etc. We need to stop them with whatever means necessary. We might as well capture and interrogate some of the Hunters."

"Sounds like a plan, let's meet up in our headquarters there." Doojoon replied. Yoona packed some of her things and teleported to their HQ

"So, I got the details from our school's intelligence headquarters, they're meeting up at the fashion show tomorrow, in a secret room that we have to find." Yoona said.

"How's the school doing?" Hyuna asked.

"They're training and preparing for the battles to come, they'll be ok." Yoona answered.

"Then how about some shopping for tomorrow's show." Seungho asked, "We'll need nice clothes to blend in well."

"You and your obsession with shopping." L sighed.

"Shut up, Myungsoo." Seungho said, his face getting red. And so they went shopping for some clothes.

"So, which brands should we get?" Hyuna asked.

"Most importantly, what about IU, Seohyun, Jiyeon, and Hoya?" L asked.

"How about Chanel and Burberry, maybe some Louis Vuitton, and we're doing this to get intel to find them, L." Yoona answered.

"Sure." L said sarcastically.

"Yah!" Yoona yelled.

"Sorry, ehehehe.." L said, shocked. 

-After Shopping-

The 5 of them went back to their HQ and ate dinner, getting ready for their mission tomorrow. Hyuna went out to the patio to enjoy the beautiful night.

"What are you doing out here?" Doojoon asked softly.

"Enjoying the view, you?" Hyuna answered cooly.

"Trying to clear my head." Doojoon answered.

"Oh? From what?" Hyuna asked.

"From a certain girl..." Doojoon replied slowly.

"And who is this certain girl?" Hyuna asked. Doojoon leaned towards her and hugged her.

"Who do you think babo? I've watched you from afar for so long, I wanted to confess before the war starts.." He whispered in her ear. Hyuna blushed.

"I guess you can say the feeling's mutual." Hyuna said softly. Doojoon grinned as their lips met with passion under the light of the stars and moon.

-IU POV-

Wooyoung suddenly came with a determined expression on his face, I wonder what happened? He looked at me with such warm eyes, they're not the ones I'm used to from him... I decided to be the first to speak up, "What do you want now?! Wooyoung."

--

(A/N) Sorry for the long wait guys! ehehe anyways, enjoy the chapter! ^^