Mind Blown

The Immortals

Was there someone else involved in the incident between Hoy and Seohyun? Has that person heard everything? What will happen to them? Let us continue in IU's POV to find out.

*IU POV*

I was thoroughly surprised when I saw Hoya missing his shot, yet intrigued. A million questions came through my mind as I saw that aimless shot, launching into the ground as it missed Seohyun. Why would he miss? Why is he staring so... lovingly at her? Why is Seohyun's face so red? As these questions came into my mind, they disappeared. I was about to follow after them and see what would happen, but of course, I was chosen to fight Jiyeon next. We were close friends but we take training very seriously, so we put our all into this spar. I launched at Jiyeon first and was obviously pushed back, but right when she thought I'd hit the ground, I appeared before her and attacked (Quick note: IU's stats, element of choice air/winds, weapon of choice, mostly a sniper, but uses poison drenched needles for close combat.) with my needles. Her eyes widened as she dodged just in time and attacked (Stats: Element - Electricity Weapon - Fans) as she swung her fan in mid air. I froze for a second, but managed to dodge the attack, Jiyeon has daggers hidden under her fan that are drenched with poison like mine, she uses fans to distract opponents as her concealed daggers kill the enemy in a second. "You got better IU~ " Jiyeon said sweetly.

"Thanks" I grinned. "So have you, haha"

"Thanks~ Well, how about we finish this without regrets?"

"Like always." I replied. She came at me as we fought with our fists and kicks, but we managed to block all of the other's moves perfectly (I was SO annoyed.) and finally, she threw her daggers. However, I threw my needles as well and managed to block all of her daggers as she fell to the ground, paralyzed. (We only use paralysis poisons when we spar.) The reason why Jiyeon lost? I hid one of my needles under the other to make it seem like it's shadow as one of them blocked the dagger, and the other hit Jiyeon. Since our match ended, I decided it was finally time to go and visit my unnie Seohyun.

"Who's there?" She asked. I arrived just as she asked the question.

"Your lovely~ dongsaeng, unnie!" I pouted.

"Oh it's you IU." She said, happily surprised.

"What's wrong unnie?" Something seemed, different about her.

"Hoya." She glared at the ground as she sighed and looked at me with eyes mixed with despair, confusion, heartbreak, regret, and love.

"Details...?"

"H-he confessed to me, but I couldn't return his feelings because of our friendship." She was a nervous mess. 

"Unnie! Just think about this, he wouldn't have confessed to you unless he was confident enough to not break up with you, so he wouldn't ruin your relationship." I said a bit too matter-of-factly. She looked at me for a second and then she clicked with understanding.

"Thank you so much IU. But, what should I do?"

"What your heart tells you to do, either leave him or go after him unnie." I said with a grin. With a nod, Seohyun quickly disappeared and went off to find her admirer.

"So, Seohyun and Hoya eh?" Someone's voice said bitterly.

"Though I'm a bit sorry for you, don't try and ruin their relationship, it won't end well for you Wooyoung." I said flatly as I teleported to the school. Looks like Seohyun's other admirer followed me after his match, I bit my lip as I worried if he'd do something to them.

"Don't worry IU, I won't do anything to them" He whispered into my ear as I stumbled, surprised. He walked away and unknown to me, said, "Not yet, anyways."