Danger Approaching

The Immortals

Seohyun POV

I teleported and found Hoya, but something felt off, there was a weird feeling in the air, I decided to see what was wrong. "Hoya, what's wrong?"

"Don't come near me." He choked out. My eyes widened, what's he talking about?

"Hoya..." He looked at me and I gasped. His face was badly beat up. "Who did this to you?!"

--

No POV

Meanwhile, back at the school it was Hyuna and Seungho's turn to fight. Hyuna teleported behind Seungho and tried to stab him (Hyuna's element: Light/Holy powers, weapon of choice: saber.) Seungho melted into the shadows, dodging Hyuna's attack (Seungho's element: Darkness, weapon of choice: scythe.) and tried to spear her, the tip of his spear barely touching her as he felt the tip of her saber on him. "Seungho and Hyuna, draw!" the teacher said.

"Let's fight for real next time." Seungho smirked.

"Aw come on oppa, you wouldn't hurt your cute dongsaeng." Hyuna with her aegyo.

"Next up, Yoona and Wooyoung." the teacher announced.

"Ready, Yoong?" Wooyoung grinned.

"Let's see what you can do." Yoona taunted. Wooyoung tied her feet with roots before teleporting behind her, preparing to strike (Wooyoung's element: Nature, weapon of choice: knuckles.) when he was launched towards the wall by Yoona (Yoona's power: psychic abilities, weapon of choice: whip.) she then caught his foot with the whip and threw him on the ground, winning the match. 

"Next, Doojoon and L." the teacher announced the final match.

"Let's get this over with." Doojoon smiled. L smiled in return as their match began. Doojoon threw some shurikens at L, it seemed like they hit him, but they ended up on the wall. "What?"

"I can use my speed to create an after image of myself, the L you hit was my after image, try and find me." He chuckled. Doojoon threw weapons in every space of the room, trying to get L (Doojoon's power: ultimate offense, weapon of choice: any.) L appeared in front of Doojoon, unscatthed by the weapons (L's power: ultimate defense, weapon of choice: none). This kept going on when it was clear that there wouldn't be a proper winner, thus the match's result was a draw. "That was fun, Doojoon-ah." L grinned.

"Yeah, it was haha." Doojoon grinned back. Right at this moment IU came inside the class looking panicked.

"Guys! Seohyun and Hoya were kidnapped!" She screamed.

"Jieun-ah, you have to calm down, or else things won't get any better." Jiyeon said calmly.

"Yes, you're right." IU started taking deeper breaths to calm herself down.

"So, do you have any clues on who took them?" Yoona asked.

"No, not really... Can you use your psychic abilities to try and find them?" IU replied.

"I can try." Yoona said. Her face went expressionless as she was focusing on finding Seohyun and Hoya's location, but everything came out as a blur, unclear. "It's no good, someone's using counter magic to stop my abilities.

"Then we can only assume one thing, it's the Hunters." someone said. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Why are you here?" everyone said in unison.

--

Sorry for the late update *bows and cries* 

BUT, I'm back! ^^ Look forward to more chapters keke.