How He Encouraged You To Study

i love you, dot. ▎a jang dongwoo scenario collection

 

You stared at the questions before you and sighed. You take a sip of your water and tried to concentrate again. You groaned and buried your face in the book. “Ugh, I give up.” At that moment, Dongwoo entered your room. You lifted your head and he chuckled. “What’s wrong?” He leaned on the doorway. “I hate studying. Whatever, I’m not going to study.” You threw yourself on your comfortable bed. Dongwoo frowned. “Jagiya! You have to study!” Dongwoo walked towards your bed and crossed his arms. “No.” You refused. Dongwoo tried lifting your body from the bed but you seemed persistent on staying on the bed. Dongwoo pursed his lips in thought. Ah, he got an idea.  “Jagiya..” He started. You answered him with a muffled “hmm?”. He grinned and sat on the bed. “If you study, I’ll sleep over tonight.” He said. That sentence made you lift your head up from the pillow to stare at your boyfriend. “... Really?” You asked. Dongwoo nodded. “But that’s only if you study.” He smiled. You groaned and unwillingly got up, dragging your self towards the table to study. “I hate you.”

Dongwoo got up and chuckled. He squeezed your shoulders. “Study well.” He whispered in your ear and kissed your earlobe. You turned slightly pink. Dongwoo laughed at your expression and made his way out of the room and closed the door.

But as quick as he disappeared from your room, he opened the door again and popped in his head. He called your name softly. You glanced at him. “I love you.” He smiled before disappearing again. You turned even redder and you could hear his addictive laugh from the living room.

 

by deerest