When You and Him Visited His Family’s Restaurant

i love you, dot. ▎a jang dongwoo scenario collection

 

Dongwoo had a day off and so the two of you decided to visit his family’s restaurant. It had been a while since you visited his family and Dongwoo also missed them terribly. As the two of you made your way into the restaurant, you smiled as you smelled a delicious aroma in the restaurant. Dongwoo dragged you to the counter, where his father was busy  being the cashier, calculating money and all that but when he glanced up and saw Dongwoo and you, he immediately grinned.

“Oh, you guys are here! Why didn’t you call before you come?” He hugged both of you separately. “Have you eaten?” He continued. Both of you nodded. The two of you followed him to a private room where you see Dongwoo’s sisters and Dongwoo’s family’s little dog, Ddol. “Eonnie! Oh, and Ddol is here too!” You called as you immediately ran to sit next to them. Ddol ran to your lap and made himself comfortable. You giggled and petted his head. “Oh, you’re here! It’s been a while since you last visited us, how are you?” Dongwoo’s older sister asked. “I’m fine! How are you?”

Soon the three of you began chatting animatedly. Dongwoo watched the three of you with a fond look. He loved how the three of you were able to get along so well. Dongwoo turned to his father, “Appa, where’s eomma?”

“As usual, busy in the kitchen.”

“Well, then I’ll go see her in the kitchen.” Dongwoo smiled before turning to you, “Hey, let’s go to the kitchen to greet eomma.”

You nodded and excused yourself from his sisters before getting up and following him to the kitchen. A wonderful aroma filled the kitchen as both of you watched Dongwoo’s mother helping the cooks. “Eomma, it has been a long time.” Dongwoo greeted. She turned and smiled brightly when she noticed both of you.

“You two! It has been a while since I saw both of you!” She giggled lightly. You shook your head with a fond smile as she dragged both of you to a corner. Dongwoo and his mother were so alike. Maybe that’s where he got his adorable laugh from.

“How are you?” She turned to you, squeezing your arm lightly. “Is Dongwoo treating you well?” She smiled as she took in the sight of you. “Aigoo, you’re so beautiful.” She praised. Your cheeks turned into a shade of pink. “Thank you, you look beautiful too, eomonim.” You smiled. “Aigoo, such a sweet talker too.” She laughed before suddenly her face turned serious. “Tell me if Dongwoo is not treating you well, I’ll hit him for you.” She joked. Dongwoo laughed out loud, “Eomma! I always treat her well.” He pouted. She grinned, “I know, I know. Now, let’s talk in the private room. It’s getting really hot in here.” She wiped her sweat and dragged you once again to the private room. You spent the next hours chatting and laughing with Dongwoo and his lovely family, and of course, with Ddol, too.

 

by deerest