When He Tried To Get Your Attention

i love you, dot. ▎a jang dongwoo scenario collection

 

Infinite had a day off so Dongwoo was spending some time with you. He was watching television, but soon he grew bored and decided to find you. You were sitting on your bed, eyes fixed on the book on your lap. Dongwoo called your name and threw himself on your bed. When you didn’t give him any response, he scooted closer to you and took a peek of what you were reading. Dongwoo sighed and pouted. He called your name again. All he got was a simple ‘hmm’ from you. Dongwoo called your name again and whined. “Yah, look at me.” He frowned. “Wait, oppa. I’m getting to the good part of the story.” You held your hand out as your eyes never left the book. Dongwoo heaved a sigh.

You were still focusing on the book when suddenly you felt a warm breath on your left ear. “Jagiya.” Dongwoo whispered with a husky voice. You froze and your eyes widened. A few seconds later he was kissing your ear, neck, cheek. He slowly pushed you down on the bed and soon he was hovering over you, planting kisses all over your face. Dongwoo gave you one, last, long and passionate kiss on the lips before pulling back. He grinned as he stared down at you. “This is what I have to do to get your attention, huh?”

You turned red and gave him a light punch on his chest. Dongwoo embraced you and laughed heartily as you buried your face in his chest, inhaling his scent.

 

by deerest