When He Came To Visit You After A Long and Tiring Day

i love you, dot. ▎a jang dongwoo scenario collection

 

The door of your apartment beeped, signalling that someone just opened the door. You glanced at the clock. 2:10 A.M. You sighed and lifted yourself off the couch, walking towards the front door to greet your boyfriend. You saw Dongwoo taking his shoes off and when he noticed you, his lips curved up into a small, tired smile. “Jagi.” He spread his arms wide and you ran into them, hugging him tightly. “You must be so tired, oppa.” You lightly patted his back.

You pulled back and help him take off his backpack, putting it on the couch. “Are you hungry?” You asked as he collapsed onto the couch. He shook his head weakly. You frowned. “Go shower and sleep, oppa. You look beyond exhausted.” You said as you sat beside him on the couch, squeezing his arm.

You gave him some clean clothes and towel that you had prepared an hour ago and he entered the bathroom to shower. As you heard the shower running, you headed to the kitchen and made him a warm glass of hot chocolate. Dongwoo exited the shower, wearing his clean clothes and drying his hair with the towel. You saw his smile widened slightly as he caught the sight of the white cup on the dining table.

“Is that hot chocolate?” You chuckled and walked towards him, grabbing his towel to help him dry his hair. “Yep, that is hot chocolate.” You smiled. He walked towards the dining table and grabbed the glass. He took a sip. “Hm.. This is so warm.” He giggled. You smiled and brought the towel to the hanger as Dongwoo finished the cup of hot chocolate.

You watched him finish the hot chocolate until the last drop. When he finished, he sighed in content. “Thanks, jagi. This made me feel so warm. Now , let’s sleep.” Dongwoo took your hand and dragged you to the bedroom eagerly.

You chuckled as he made himself comfortable on the bed. You were still standing by the bed when he was already under the covers. “What are you doing? Come here.” Dongwoo pouted, patting the space beside him. You shook your head, smiling as you slipped into the covers beside him, your back facing him. You felt an arm curling around your waist and pulling you closer to him. “Good night, jagi. Let’s meet in our dreams.” He whispered. Despite how cheesy his words were, those words managed to bring a wider smile onto your face.

“Good night, oppa.”

The two of you slept soundly.

 

by deerest