When He Saw You Asleep On Your Desk Studying/Working

i love you, dot. ▎a jang dongwoo scenario collection

 

Dongwoo entered the bedroom after an hour of watching tv. He closed the door and turned around. He softened. There you were, sleeping peacefully on the desk, your head resting on your paper works. He chuckled and brushed your hair out of your face. Dongwoo gently took the pen from your hand. He lifted your body bridal style and set you down on the bed. After he pulled the covers over you and made sure you were comfortable, he planted a chaste kiss on your lips. “You worked hard. Sweet dreams.”

He stood up and walked towards your desk, tidying the papers and pens. Dongwoo’s gaze landed on a small paper and an idea popped in his head. He smiled to himself and took the paper.

--

Sunlight streamed through the windows of your room as your eyes fluttered open. You stretched and wondered why were you in bed, because you had no memories of laying down on your bed last night. Then you glanced at the table. It was neat, and your books and papers were stacked neatly in the middle of the table. Dongwoo. The thought of him brought a smile to your lips. You walked towards the desk and your lips curved into a wider smile as you found something on top of the stack of books and papers.

On a small piece of paper, in a slightly messy writing which was obviously Dongwoo’s, was written:

You worked hard last night! I’m proud of you! Don’t overwork yourself, though. Fighting! ~.~

 

by deerest