Chapter 6 (version 1)

Mini Luhan

 

It is three hours later when you finally get a sense of what just happened. Nothing much changed except, the mini Luhan sitting in front of your laptop, drinking his large milktea and …

 

“Wait!!! Why are you turning on my laptop without asking me!!! And how did you even- WAIT!! Stop typing in the wrong password!!! You will lock that thing before you can guess the password!” You scream so loud that the neighbors are knocking on your door to ask if anything’s alright.

 

After telling the neighbors that you are fine, you return back to your living room to find a quiet mini figure sitting in front of the television.

 

What happened to him...He was all noisy and loud three minutes ago...But now he’s very quiet and acting like a good kid. I hope he didn't destroy anything and keep that good attitude on before i go crazy with his weird tsundere thing.

 

When you slap open your laptop, the first thing you see is a big red “error” sign, which signals that someone had tried more than 20 times to put in the password but never got it right. Due to safety settings, your computer is lock for 3 hours.

 

“. I promised to webcam Sehun and Lay at 8... And now it’s 7:30 already, how in the world am I going to webcam them now... Thanks a lot you MINIFIGURE.” You tried so hard to hold back you anger in front of Mini Luhan. Deep inside your heart, you don’t want the tiny human being to hate you.

 

“I-I’m so sorry...” Mini Luhan says with a very low voice, “I’m so sorry Noona... I-I didn’t mean to do that but I-I kinda want to like-” tears are forming in his eyes. He’s showing his sorrow with his sad expression and his attitude.