Chapter 3

Mini Luhan

 

You run out to your living room, holding the box tightly in front of your chest with hope. However, when something goes wrong, everything goes wrong.

When you reach the living room, you put down the box on your table immediately and try to find the tag but its nowhere to be seen.

“Are you kidding me?! Not at a time like this!” You scream out which causes Mini Luhan to cry louder and harder.  “Can you please stop crying? It’s very annoying...” Your patience is wearing thin and Luhan still continued to cry.
“Okay fine, I’ll find that tag! Why is life so hard?! ” You run back your room to search for the important tag. When something goes wrong, EVERYTHING goes wrong.

Upon entering your room you immediately trip over a pair of slippers, causing you to fall into a bookshelf, causing the books to tumble to the floor in a loud heap.

The big pile of books, the mess in your room, the crying mini Luhan and his little mini mini bear, all make your brain cry. You have no idea what to do except sit there and blink. After 10 minutes pass by, your brain finally sends another message to tell you to find the tag. You stand up mindlessly and start picking up each book on the ground to check if the tag is under the table or under the big pile of books, however  you cannot find the tag after picking up all the books and checking each of them inside. You stand up, about to give up when you realize the tag is right on top of your bed. Full of happiness, you pick up the tag and run back to the crying Luhan.

“NAME: MINI LUHAN
AGE: 3 AND A HALF
PRODUCT #: 19900420
WARNING:
1) DO NOT MAKE LOUD NOISES WHEN HE’S SLEEPING.
2) ABSOLUTELY CANNOT PICK ON HIM
…”

What? No, no, no, no...No instruction guide? Just some warnings?! You drop the tag, feeling defeated. You’ve gotten used to the sound of crying and feeling empty inside you decide to give up and drink milk tea.

“Hello, how can I help you?” The small cafe cashier answers your phone call.

“Hi...can I have a taro milk tea and --”

“A LARGE TARO MILK TEA TOO!” You hear somebody scream at the back. You didn’t react at first since you’re used to living with lots of people.

“Oh okay, a large taro milk tea too...wait what?!” You turn back to find mini Luhan sitting on the sofa, still crying but a little smile on his tiny face.

You put down your phone. And look at Mini Luhan with a very serious face.

“Um...Excuse me?...Was that you talking?”

“Mm? What? It wasn’t....me...Mm...” Mini Luhan stops talking and starts to swing his head and look around the house.

“Yeah! It’s the bear!” He points at the bear and nods. Unaware of his awkward lying face and the sweat on his hair.

“Yeah, yeah, Lulu; it’s totally the bear. It’s totally the bear.” You say in  sarcastic tone. You look at the bear, which shows a very sad face.

“You know it’s not me right? You know it right? I didn’t say anything, i promise i didn’t” The bear looks at you and you kind of understand it’s feeling without it saying anything. 

“Okay okay, I will buy you milk tea. Now stop crying okay?” After finding the way to stop the mini creature from crying, you realize it would be a good idea to write this down somewhere. You pick up a yellow sticky notes which lays on the table in front of you.

Mini Luhan Instruction Guide:
1) When Mini Lulu start crying, the way to stop him from crying is buy him milk tea. It must be Taro flavor, because that’s what he wants.

“Hello?” The phone suddenly says. Which reminds you of your milk tea order,

“Oh crap...I’m so sorry, I totally forgot about you..Mm..So yea, one normal size milk tea and another large size Taro milk tea.”

“Okay, 5.50 please. And can I have your name and address?” You give the person your name and address.

You’re about to hang up when the voice on the other end chimes back in,  “See you in about 15 minutes, hope you remember me!”

You have no clue who the person could be, but the voice sounds familiar.

“Well, whatever. I don’t really care right now.” You say while slapping your home phone back to it’s original spot. It looks like everything had been solved. You look back to mini Luhan, who you want to punch in the face for punishment for crying for the last 3 hours. However, his wide smile and his bear’s eyes just melt your heart. All you can do is smile and wait for the milk tea with your mini Luhan.

Everything seems lovely and fine. However, that’s only the beginning. 

 


 

There dammit. -Rena

i lobu you i love rena i love you 

AND I LOVE ALL MY SUBBERS TOO OMG 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK LIKE EXTRA LONG. 

just Thank youuu and i love you all <3

and the milktea drawing is like orginal .. mine

so don't repost it anywhere without asking me thank you :D

-Nina