Let's Blow Some Up.

Secrets of a Hidden Beauty

"So what you're saying, is that we make the stupid decision to just barge in there, the two of us, and see how it goes from there?" I asked Hoya.

"Basically." He shrugged.

"Seems legit, let's blow some up." I laughed, knowing our chances of survival were slim. We hurried to the car after getting some weapons, yeah, weapons, turns out Hoya's family has a stash of weapons just in case, not that I'm complaining. We arrived at the location and I was about to run in when Hoya grabbed my hand.

"I just need to know, do you love me?"

"I'll honestly say..... If we make it out alive." I smirked.

"Seriously?" He whined.

"Yup! Now let's go kick some ." We went in and there were some thugs waiting for us to appear, we easily took care of them and proceeded to the door that held my parents.

"Well well, look who's here!" Minho chimed.

"You crazy bastard, let my parents go!" I screamed.

"Not yet, princess. You have to get through me."

"With pleasure." I growled. I rushed at him and fought, kicking and punching wherever.

"Ji Yoon-ah! Stop!" I turned around to see Hoya looking at me with a horrified expression. I turned around to see Minho lunging at me with a knife. I closed my eyes, bracing myself. But it never came, instead, I see-

"No! Why?! What are you doing?!" I screamed.

"Consider this.... My way of apologizing.." She said slowly.

"No, no, NO! YOONA!" I cried as tears streamed down. Hoya lunged at Minho and started to fight him. Meanwhile, I dragged Yoona and had her back against the wall, trying to get her to stop bleeding. All of my attention was on Yoona's injury.. "What have I. . .  Done?"  Panicking, I stared into the lifeless orbs as uncontrollable tears were streaming down my face furiously.

 

"Ji Yoon-ah!  Run from here, NOW!" I heard someone's voice scream shakily.  I heard the gunshots and knew this was no dream, I smelled blood and felt unbearable pain as my eyes started to flutter.  The last thing I saw was someone running towards me as the blood dripped.

HOYA POV

Time seemed to stop as the bullet pierced Ji Yoon's stomache, and I felt like I was going to die. It hurt, so much. 

"Ji Yoon!" I roared. I glared at Minho and lunged at him. After continuously fighting, he collapsed. Exhausted, I crawled over to Ji Yoon. "Please, just don't leave me, please, just let things go good for once." I tucked her hair behind her ear and carressed her face. My last thought before fainting was how beautiful Ji Yoon looked with her eyes closed, she looked at peace..

Myungsoo POV

I saw Yoona running somewhere, so I followed. Some thugs blocked my way, so I had to deal with them first. I finally arrived inside the building, I heard someone screaming Ji Yoon's name. I go inside to see something I will never forget. Ji Yoon, bleeding from a gunshot, Yoona, bleeding from a deep wound, Hoya, bruised up badly, and two grown ups tied up and screaming Ji Yoon's name. I quickly called 911. The police arrived, took away Minho, and took the rest to the hospital. 

Ji Yoon POV

I woke up to see Hoya's face looking at mine, eyes closed with tears dripping.

"Please wake up Ji Yoon, god damnit, if only I protected you better." I smiled weakly.

"Hey.." I croaked. He opened his eyes immediately.

"J-Ji Yoon?!" He gave me a bearhug as he started mumbling about how glad he was.

"How's... Yoona?" I asked, full of guilt.

"She's still unconscious, but she's stable at least. I suggest you talk to your parents first though." I went outside, talked to my parents, cried, and told them to go home. I slowly went into Yoona's room to see Myungsoo crying beside her.

"H-hey? Why are you crying?"

"Because the one I love, she almost left me to go to Heaven...."

"Didn't you break up with her..?"

"Yeah, bu-"

"Where am I?" Our heads snapped towards Yoona, who suddenly woke up. Myungsoo hugged her tightly.

"What are you doing? Let go!" Yoona shouted.

"No, not this time, I am not going to let the one I love go. I was forced to break up with you because of a dumb arranged marriage, but I ran from the wedding, I couldn't bear to let you go."

"..." Yoona was at a loss for words as she started crying and hugged her boyfriend. "Please don't leave me again.."

"I wouldn't dare."

"Ahem. Sorry to ruin the moment, but can I talk to Yoona alone Myungsoo?"

"Oh, sorry. Sure." He left the room.

"You probably hate me now." Yoona said weakly.

"No, the complete opposite, you took a blade for me, I can never make that up to you. I'm so sorry for being so harsh, I-I didn't know what I was thinking, it was just so stressful and-"

"Shh, it's ok. We're all ok now, nothing bad will happen." I broke down in front of her, we hugged. I was happy to have my best friend back once again.

1 month later

The four of us went to the park.

"Ji Yoon, I need to confess something...."

"What is it Hoya?"

"This is... Hard for me to say, but... Me asking you out, umm, it-it was a dare..."

"Tch, I expected as much." I began to walk away. Smirking.

"Wait, Ji Yoon! Come back!" He caught my hand, spun me around, and looked me in the eyes. "Please... I regret it so much." I bursted out laughing. "What's so funny?"

"That you fell for my bad acting, the past is the past Lee Howon. Besides, after hearing what you said when I was 'unconscious', I believe you when you say that you regretted it. Besides, we're together now." I smiled. He laughed. "Oh right, you wanted to know if I love you right?"

"Umm, yeah." I got closer, and closer, until we had a passionate kiss as it began to rain. We pulled away and smiled at each other. 

 

 

 

(A/N): Hello everyone! I'm sorry if it seems sort of rushed, but I didn't really have much more of a storyline for this story, so I decided to finally end it. Thank you to those who subscribed and I hope you'll look forward to my future fanfics! ^^