Breathless

Secrets of a Hidden Beauty

I stared at his dark orbs, those dark orbs that used to have such affection for me are now cold and empty. I pushed him away with my eyes wide, outraged. "Who do you think you are to come back after so many years and kiss me?!" I screamed.

"Now now babe, let's not get too angry." He smirked. "I came back for you~."

"Yeah, sure." I scoffed. "You come back after 3 years and turned into a cold-hearted player." His eyes suddenly changed into a look of anger as he grabbed my wrist.

"Who do you think you are to judge me like that, babe." He said fiercely.

"I think I was the girl who loved you with all her heart, knew everything about you, and later on was dumped by you." I spat. "I have every right to judge you." He raised his hand and it seemed like he was going to slap me, so I closed my eyes, ready for the impact. I opened my eyes to see him on the floor fighting with.. Hoya?! "Hoya stop! He's not worth it." Hoya stopped and looked at me with mixed emotions: longing, love, passion, confusion, and a hint of... betrayal.. We said goodbyes to Yoona and L and left, but not before I glared at him, "If you know what's good for you, leave and never come into my sight again." I spat with cold, expressionless eyes.

"Who is he?" Hoya demanded.

"A figure from my past, nothing important..."

"Nothing important?! He almost slapped you and you say it's nothing important?!" Hoya snapped.

"We, we were in love, or at least was in love with him. One day after two years of dating, he just left and even worse, he was extremely cold hearted towards me, no smile, no happy aura. Just.. a dark aura who smirked, and since then I knew I lost the on I loved and ended up moving on." I whispered as my eyes averted to the floor.

"It's ok, since I'm here now." I looked up to see Hoya, his eyes softened and he was smiling.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"But, what's his name?" Hoya questioned.

"I don't know... Should I tell you?" I asked playfully.

"If you're expecting me to use some aegyo to get it out of you, then let's drop it." He said.

"Aww, I wanted to see your aegyo~" I whined playfully. (>.<)

"Nope."

"Hmph." We arrived at Yoona's house where I was going to sleep over, and when we came in we saw something that I really didn't want to see.

"I"M DONE WITH YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!" Yoona screamed, infuriated.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! I DON'T NEED YOU !" L replied furiously.

"Calling a woman a , eh? How ing classy!" Yoona yelled.

"I don't need YOUR opinion Yoona." L glared. He then stormed out of the house without even glancing at us.

"Yoona... What happened?" I said in a soft voice.

"H-he cheated on me, I found out just now when I saw his text from a girl... Then he told me he never loved me and he doesn't need me." Yoona's voice was shaky at the start, but by the time she finished, she was bawling her eyes out and I just kept holding on to her. Finally, I told her to sleep and she went to her room and slept.

"I'm sorry Hoya, but I think you should go asap."

"Yeah, I know. Be careful." He was outside the door now, and right when I was about to close the door, he pushed it open, and came closer as I stared at him wide eyed. "I can't resist.." He whispered as his lips crashed into mine. We kissed as the moon shone on us, this was an unforgettable night, I smiled to myself. After the intense kiss, he turned and was about to go, but before he left I whispered a name into his ear. I proceeded to close the door and went to take a shower. But what I didn't know was Hoya's facial expression, a look of dread and horror, a name that gives him chills when he hears it, Minho.

(A/N:) Well, that's the 5th chapter! ^^ I hope you enjoy it, though it was a teeny bit rushed since I was spazzing over Girls' Generation. :) Subscribe for next chapters and feel free to comment!